Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (32051 Views)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / "Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned By Their Real Parents..." / President Obama’s Farewell Address: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Itsmecrystal(f): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Who else noticed this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4729868_7045a5f7e10a24cd38fe70f5c0640976_jpeg8563a675aabbe09146ceee6e8a937baa Malia and Michelle Obama join President Obama on stage at his farewell address. (Photo: Getty Images)

President Obama delivered a moving farewell address in his hometown of Chicago on Tuesday night in which he urged Americans to embrace a “sense of solidarity — the idea that for all our outward differences, we are all in this together.”

During the speech, President Obama’s older daughter, Malia, was seen on the screen, even tearing up at one point. Noticeably absent from the 44th president of the United States’ farewell was his younger daughter, 15-year-old Sasha.

Many Americans took to social media to speculate as to why she was not in attendance, and Sasha’s absence began trending worldwide, with the hashtag #wheressasha being widely used.

Despite the controversy, Sasha’s absence was easily explained.
A White House official confirmed to Yahoo News that Sasha stayed back in D.C. last night because she has an exam at school in the morning. Tests wait for no one, not even her father’s final speech as president.
Of course, this confirmation sparked a Tweet-storm of its own, with educators taking note:

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/sasha-obamas-absence-at-president-obamas-farewell-address-takes-over-social-media-140821295.html

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Medontire: 12:01am On Jan 12, 2017
If you are looking for job, they are still accepting applications for several new positions:

Read details and apply through the link below:

http://www.mazeech.com/

When you login to the site, click on messages, then job openings to see details and apply

All the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by rusher14: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2017
His Daddy?
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Itsmecrystal(f): 12:08am On Jan 12, 2017
I was touched after reading what happened! Read latest developments..

The Internet didn't see President Obama's youngest daughter at his farewell speech in Chicago Tuesday January 10,2017, and it's freaking out.

Read latest developments and know what actually happened not just what people are commenting here -
Click or tap the link below:

http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Itsmecrystal(f): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2017
rusher14:
His Daddy?

Oh, grin

2 Likes

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Itsmecrystal:
Who else noticed this?

The Internet didn't see President Obama's youngest daughter at his farewell speech in Chicago Tuesday January 10,2017, and it's freaking out.

Revealed!!

Details have just been released! Read why she was absent through the link below:
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Medontire: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2017
I finally read it. Such a thing can never be allowed in some countries
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Medontire: 2:45am On Jan 12, 2017
It can't happen. Especially in Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by SeriousIssue: 2:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Medontire:
It can't happen. Especially in Naija

I just read it. It's a serious issue undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Whatsgoingon: 3:32am On Jan 12, 2017
What's going on?
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by SeriousIssue: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Whatsgoingon:
What's going on?

Lol, you just woke up come online grin
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Whatsgoingon: 4:53am On Jan 12, 2017
SeriousIssue:

Lol, you just woke up come online grin

Nah, not sleeping. Just looking around, trying to find out what's going on...
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Priceless25: 5:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Just take a look at Malia's legs. She's modestly dressed yet she lit up my screen like a Christmas tree shocked

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Needopportunity: 5:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Priceless25:
Just take a look at Malia's legs. She's modestly dressed yet she lit up my screen like a Christmas tree shocked

If you see Malia now, she's growing taller and taller! At 18, she's already 6′ 1″

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2017
"She had an exam at school Wednesday morning, a White House official told CBS News. While her family traveled to Chicago, Sasha stayed back in Washington, D.C."

No need for drama.

13 Likes

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Whatsgoingon: 5:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Anyway, this has helped me to discover another social networking site grin
http://www.mazeech.com/
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Needopportunity:

If you see Malia now, she's growing taller and taller! At 18, she's already 6′ 1″
U won't believe their DAD is taller than BUHARI
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by SeriousIssue: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:

U won't believe their DAD is taller than BUHARI

For where? Nooo

Buhari’s estimated height is 6 ‘4 (wikipedia)
Obama’s estimated height 6′ 1(wikipedia)

Read more from source - http://www.mazeech.com/

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by MrGreenMavro: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy

When i heard where is Sasha...i tot is sasha the Nigeria musician!!
i bn wan reply say she dy her Mama house cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Realgana(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2017
M
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by haykinzz(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2017
she is probably getting screwed by someone in za odar room...

2 Likes

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by paradigmshift(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2017
she dey smoke weed for one side
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by darocha1: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmm! Nigerians will storm Facebook with 'Pray For Sasha dp'.
Anyways, our promo is finally coming to an end with 5pairs of complete inverter installation kit remaining.
See my dad and contact me 08137539988 for more info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper / Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.