Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC) (14047 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC) by agabusta: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
jrusky:
Nice one only one face annoys me so much I hate seen that face, it disgust me with passion and that useless face is the face of bolok called Amaechi. Their is nothing this heaven that annoys with passion more than Amaechi. All other ineffectives brains in these picture I have no comment for them today but Amaechi is something else I'm so twisted about him.

You better dont die of hate undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Come ooo,so Amina Mohammed is going to serve concurrently as a minister in president buhari's administration and also as the deputy secretary of the UN...intelligent woman I must say.I really admire her.infact na this kind woman I go Marry.
By the way what is that evil amaechi telling her
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC) by Sibe007(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
chiefolododo:
Where is Aisha buhari

She is not a member of the Federal Executive Council.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC) by chiefolododo(m): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2017
Ehen?
Sibe007:

She is not a member of the Federal Executive Council.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: APC Will Fizzle Out With President Buhari In 2023 / See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos / Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.