Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Urgent Advice Needed On Giving Birth In The Uk Hodpital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Advice Needed On Giving Birth In The Uk Hodpital (641 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed On Giving Birth In The Uk Hodpital by benlolade: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hi guys,I am pregnant and am on a wheelchair in Nigeria,am so scared because of my health issue. A
m thinking of travelling out of the country to give birth to my child because I dont really trust hospitals here in Nigeria and I also have family in the UK .i dont have money but i heard hospitals are free in the UK. Can any one please advice me on what to do?please help a confuse sister.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Giving Birth In The Uk Hodpital by mengho(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
well, I was born in Nigeria, both I and my mom seem to be doing great even two decades after.

Just choose the option that makes you feel comfortable & safe. The UK one comes with free citizenship for the baby which is nice

(1) (Reply)

13 Makeup Tips That Every Woman Should Know For Gorgeous Looks! / Please Help My Mum / 5 Things You Must Start Doing Before Pregnancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.