Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" (3882 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by exlinkleads(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
I noticed what i like to call "unusual thing" on Google today and am wondering if this is Google mistake or it is how it was meant to be. I tried to Google fuels scarcity in Nigeria to know what is happening because am hearing news of looming fuel scarcity.

To my surprise, immediately i typed "Fuel Scarcity in" damn i was surprised that all the suggestions Google gave was in Nigeria and other variations was in different state in Nigeria. I though this was a mistake, i had to hide my IP address, cleared my cookies and tried it again, lo and behold, it was exactly the same thing with different variations but all of them in Nigeria too.

Is this a mistake? Or should i assume that it is only Nigeria (the 6th highest producing country in Africa) is the only place there is always fuel scarcity? I mean, am putting in consideration all the African countries ooo.

Ah Nigeria, which way to go?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/hilarious-checkout-what-google.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Emycord: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
I hope now you relate to why donald trump said nigeria is only good when bad examples are required

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by MOSTEC(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
I can relate.
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na today you know?, next time type 'recession' and see how google will redirect you exclusively to the recession happenings in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by IamPatriotic(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Op, you be olodo, when you typed on Google Nigeria, were you expecting to see results from Google Iran?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by brandydaniells(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
like wtf

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Xway(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by FunkyMetahuman: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Op, you be olodo, when you typed on Google Nigeria, were you expecting to see results from Google Iran?
I tire o grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by GMBuhari: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is nat anusua
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by iamhorlufemi: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
OP doesn't know how Google works.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by ScotsReferendum: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
iamhorlufemi:
OP doesn't know how Google works.

How does google works
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by engineerboat(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
You are using google nigeria. By default first search will be Bigeria First before other country.

Change your language to another country and see what will happen

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Swizdoe(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Google is just being honest.... Nigeria ìs now synonymous with anything that has scarcity in it

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by shegxyy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Not everyone can be smart like you jare. This OP just want to prove a stupid point.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by shegxyy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

How does google works

You say??

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by mykeljosef: 1:47am On Jan 12, 2017
google issa savage

looked at the op like

were you expecting to see USA or UK before

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by oswaggiee(m): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Epp me ask am ooh...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by adebayo201: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
even said he cleared his ip and cookies
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Balkan(m): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Why not check out what Google suggested about Yorubas
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by mercichoco(f): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Op, you be OLODOO, when you typed on Google Nigeria, were you expecting to see results from Google Iran?
Or she was expecting results from google biafra.

*smh*
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

You are the bigger olodo.. didn't you read where she said she hid her IP address ?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Stalwert: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Stalwert: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2017
adebayo201:
even said he cleared his ip and cookies
cheesy grin

lol cookies she for chop am na ... Bloggers won't mind jumping in front of a moving truck if it will drive traffic.
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

That was the first thing I checked. But it's Google.com. Open your eyes.
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by ayindejimmy(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Good point, but it would have been better appreciated without the insult
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Histrings08(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2017
The Lord will heal our land...
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by UIA04(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Dont mind him
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by sylvez(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Xway:
Wetin concern me
God forbid bad thing , no b u b dis abeg
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Zetra(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2017
people insulting the op didn't read where he stated he had his IP, cleared his cookies also before opening Google again.

if his IP is Nigeria IP it will not bear Google dot com, instead it will be Google dot com dot ng

zoom the screen shot address bar
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by iamhorlufemi: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

How does google works
Open Google and google it
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by iamhorlufemi: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
in Nigeria it's fuel. in US it's gas.

know how to search
Re: Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" by Lanretoye(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2017
that is the only disaster frequent in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Releases Shocking Prophecy About Nigeria, Buhari, Others / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Has Been Arrested At Cameroon Border / Blocked From America, Atiku Sells Controversial $2.95M U.S. Home (March 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.