Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price (40399 Views)

Photography Equipment For Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independence day Nigeria!

...Nigeria will be great again.

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Maczee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Brand new Konica minolta x700 with full Lens and accessories for sale.
Call or whatsapp 07030515995

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
HOW TO ADD DYNAMIC ENERGY TO YOUR PHOTOS WITH MOTION BLUR.

Steps;
1. select Aperture priority mode (AV or A depending on your Camera.)

2. Choose the lowest ISO possible for slower shutter speed 100 or 200

3. Choose the highest F-stop number possible (f/22 or f/32) depending on your lens.

4. Choose a shady place to stay, because that will actually slow your shutter speed down even more.

5. A tripod is an essential in this kind of shoot. The reason you need a tripod is because it will keep the background sharp and the people will have that nice Flowing movement. If you don't use a tripod, you may have a little bit of a camera shake, because the shutter speed is so slow

Try this technique and let's know what you got at the comments section. Tag someone that needs to see these, share and follow www.instagram.com/samdechng for updates

For enquiry call/WhatsApp Sam. via 08139453238

1 Share

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Chydobe: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
“WHAT IS BEST DIGITAL CAMERA?”. You would also be able to have good options to choose from the list of Best digital cameras. Then, you would be able to choose and make one your best digital camera 2019.

We will also keep track of big events to announce some best buy camera prices in subsequent articles. Click on the link below and take part!

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/best-digital-camera-2019-buy-a-camera-from-list-of-best-digital-cameras/
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by waleyp(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2019
fairly used nikon cool pix camera for sale, location is ibadan, price is 40k you can whatsapp me on 07065788175

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by CHARLOE(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Original, UK used as new cameras, complete with charger, battery, manual, cd carton etc. Get over 30% discount + Six months warranty! Place your order now:08030822276

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Okwori12(m): 5:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Please how much can I get an affordable passport printer?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by debeey87(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Which camera is great for personal use during Vacation and not expensive too
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Tropicalcentre: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Watch cock and bull edition of Sport Alert with Ekemini Nelson. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by BusinessMogul12(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2019
I need a fairly used DSLR camera urgently please.. Budget not more than. 80k - 100k
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Slimszy: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2019
BusinessMogul12:
I need a fairly used DSLR camera urgently please.. Budget not more than. 80k - 100k

I have a Nikon D3400 for sale with 18 to 55mm lens
(140k)
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by BusinessMogul12(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Slimszy:

I have a Nikon D3400 for sale with 18 to 55mm lens
(140k)

Thanks but NO.. it has no MIC PORT and aside that the price is much sir.
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by IAmSkinny: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
BusinessMogul12:

Thanks but NO.. it has no MIC PORT and aside that the price is much sir.
I have a very very veery clean Nikon D3200 with Nikkor 35mm f1.8 prime lens for sale. Price is 130k. Slightly negotiable
WhatsApp me zero814537347four
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Collinsade369(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by BusinessMogul12(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Collinsade369:

I have a Nikon d5200. Just google the function of the camera, it has mic port and everything you need.
The camera is 98% NEW (no stain) and it also HAS A MIC PORT.
BUT THE FINAL PRICE OF THE CAMERA IS 115,000 NAIRA.
Just google NIKON D5200, the camera is a really great.

Whatsapp Number 0705490 3162
Thanks cool

Really appreciate.. But am not going beyond my budget.. Really appreciate
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by BusinessMogul12(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
IAmSkinny:

I have a very very veery clean Nikon D3200 with Nikkor 35mm f1.8 prime lens for sale. Price is 130k. Slightly negotiable
WhatsApp me zero814537347four

Same issue... Not going beyond my budget.. Thanks alot really appreciate
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Collinsade369(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by CHARLOE(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2019
debeey87:
Which camera is great for personal use during Vacation and not expensive too
Nikon D60: 55k
Nikon D3200: N110k
Nikon D3300: N120k
Xmas Promo: Buy 1 and get a Free camera bag!
Call/Whatsapp: 08030822276

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by CHARLOE(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2019
BusinessMogul12:
Nikon D60: 55k
Nikon D3200: N110k
Nikon D3300: N120k
Xmas Promo: Buy 1 and get a Free camera bag!
All cameras are UK used as new (with carton, manual, original battery & charger) and come with a 6month warranty.
Take advantage of our ongoing Xmas Promo and get a FREE Camera Bag!
Call/Whatsapp: 08030822276

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by fabre4: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Samsmartng:
HOW TO ADD DYNAMIC ENERGY TO YOUR PHOTOS WITH MOTION BLUR.

Steps;
1. select Aperture priority mode (AV or A depending on your Camera.)

2. Choose the lowest ISO possible for slower shutter speed 100 or 200

3. Choose the highest F-stop number possible (f/22 or f/32) depending on your lens.

4. Choose a shady place to stay, because that will actually slow your shutter speed down even more.

5. A tripod is an essential in this kind of shoot. The reason you need a tripod is because it will keep the background sharp and the people will have that nice Flowing movement. If you don't use a tripod, you may have a little bit of a camera shake, because the shutter speed is so slow

Try this technique and let's know what you got at the comments section. Tag someone that needs to see these, share and follow www.instagram.com/samdechng for updates

For enquiry call/WhatsApp Sam. via 08139453238

Good evening I have an analog camera and I'm wondering if there's a way to convert it digital
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Samsmartng:

...wow awesome!

Your idea of venturing into photography is a good one, but you have to consider the following;

TIME
The first is your time, do you have time to invest into learning of photography?
The basic truth is that learning any skill is gonna take you time and other resources.

FOCUS
when you just start out on photography don't be money conscious, it may take you months or a year before you start earning from photography, so you have to commit yourself to learning everything from basics of photography to the pricing.

LEARNING CHANNELS
Figure out the channels that best suit your learning process (online or offline)

I RECOMMEND YOU MAKE MAKE YOUTUBE YOUR BEST FRIEND, YOU CAN LEARN ANY SKILL ON YOUTUBE AND ALSO GET A COACH AND PAY SOME FEE. (someone that can take you to field)

GEAR
Get equipment so that you can put into practice as you learn.

Alright best luck go and take action!
so how do I start as someone who earns 30k per month as volunteer teacher and have a dream to venture in travel or sports photography and journalism... I Don proscastinate tire but I wan learn this year...both video coverage... so which camera I fit take start at affordable rate
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
so how do I start as someone who earns 30k per month as volunteer teacher and have a dream to venture in travel or sports photography and journalism... I Don proscastinate tire but I wan learn this year...both video coverage... so which camera I fit take start at affordable rate

Chat me on WhatsApp via 08139453238 for inquiries thanks.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! IMPORTANT NOTICE!! IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

We Observed that some set of people use this thread as a means of showcasing their products and services also. And we are not against that. But Note that SAMDECHNG will not be responsible for any form of Loss incurred by buying products or services from any individual. Verify every seller before you pay money. The only number we approve that is our number remains 08139453238 for both call and WhatsApp. Follow us on Instagram for more information https://instagram.com/samdechng

SAMDECHng remain your easy access to topnotch photography equipment store in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Samsmartng:

We Observed that some set of people use this thread as a means of showcasing their products and services also. And we are not against that. But Note that SAMDECHNG will not be responsible for any form of Loss incurred by buying products or services from any individual. Verify every seller before you pay money. The only number we approve that is our number remains 08139453238 for both call and WhatsApp. Follow us on Instagram for more information https://instagram.com/samdechng

SAMDECHng remain your easy access to topnotch photography equipment store in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=Samsmartng post=87636451][/quote]

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Homeyfav: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
znmlp
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by eben1991: 6:49am On May 16, 2020
Canon T6i (750D) available for sale, including the camera bag.
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by CornOak(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2020
eben1991:
Canon T6i (750D) available for sale, including the camera bag.

For more exposure and a faster sale, create a thread, give full description of your product, upload as many nice pictures as possible, and state the starting price.

Happy sales.

1 Like

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by taiocol: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
What's up man
How much is your Youngnuo 50mm?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Emmzy201(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
please can I get a Camon Eos 6D mark ii
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by salvchrist(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pls, what's the price of new and US used Nikon D5200 and Nikon D5300?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by pegix(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Do u have camera flash trigger avail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.