Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (135696 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Linxx: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
kankani:
please any PG student that has written in lokoja centre in the house?..i need your phone number. thnks
07066968115, am from Nasarawa i wrote on wednessday u can contact me
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Linxx: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
BuzyBrain:

When some people never write? Kogi people still dey test venue
were u also in kogi for the test on wednesday, PG or UG? am from Nasarawa
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Apmix:
This goes out to all dos that choose turkey. Visit dis website to submit another application
https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/2017-turkiye-burslari-lisansustu-basvurulari/
Is it the matter of must for those that choose Turkey to visit their scholarship site and complete the application form? Because I don't have all the required documents.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by BuzyBrain(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Linxx:
were u also in kogi for the test on wednesday, PG or UG? am from Nasarawa

I did mine today. As a matter of fact, we just finished
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by lifewireblog: 5:32am On Feb 17, 2017
THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE MADE VERY VERY PUBLIC
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2017
I know this is coming late..... Was trying to post at Ebonyi but network was wack.... Just got to Lagos yesterday

Might b useful to those that'll b writing next year though

Calculator n small phones were allowed..... Major reason for WAEC certificate was for name verification, though PG applicants were told to write their names as t appeared on their degree cert

NECO was accepted (I used NECO), all she asked was that z this d correct arrangement of your name?

Waiting for the next stage now

2 Likes

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by ciscon: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
It was kinda a strict checking of documents.

I'm quite surprised calculators and even small phones were allowed in some centers, it was strictly prohibited in mine.

Anyways, wish everyone the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by vivibaby50: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Exams are over....today is the collation of results....when are we going to start receiving calls from fsb
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by hazan041(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2017
BuzyBrain:

When some people never write? Kogi people still dey test venue
After dem nko? When will it be ready
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by vivibaby50: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
lets just hope o.......maybe by nxt month shaa cool
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by vonuseFUL: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]Good day Sir, I am one of the BEA students from Osun state, I did my Interview on Monday 13th Feb, 2017. It was brought to our notice on the interview day that we turkey candidates should complete our registration from turkiye burslari website.

Now, the problems are ;

1.) I am confused on how to do my application, Please if there is anyone that has choosed turkey before and can enlighten me on this, the person should please assist me.

2.) Am I still going to write another exam(interview) with turkey apart from the one I wrote in Nigeria ?

3.) My thought was that, ''I will not write another exam, my score in the Nigeria Interview will be forwarded to Turkiye burslari and I will be screened''. Please, are my thoughts right ?

On the turkiye burslari site, undergraduate application is yet to commence[center]Good day Sir, I am one of the BEA students from Osun state, I did my Interview on Monday 13th Feb, 2017. It was brought to our notice on the interview day that we turkey candidates should complete our registration from turkiye burslari website.

Now, the problems are ;

1.) I am confused on how to do my application, Please if there is anyone that has choosed turkey before and can enlighten me on this, the person should please assist me.

2.) Am I still going to write another exam(interview) with turkey apart from the one I wrote in Nigeria ?

3.) My thought was that, ''I will not write another exam, my score in the Nigeria Interview will be forwarded to Turkiye burslari and I will be screened''. Please, are my thoughts right ?

On the turkiye burslari site, undergraduate application is yet to commence[/center]Good day Sir, I am one of the BEA students from Osun state, I did my Interview on Monday 13th Feb, 2017. It was brought to our notice on the interview day that we turkey candidates should complete our registration from turkiye burslari website.

Now, the problems are ;

On the turkiye burslari site, undergraduate application is yet to commence, it will commence on Feb 28th, 2017.
4.) won't that date affect that of Nigeria ?

I will be very glad if my questions are answer ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kimfom1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
How will one know if his name is shortlisted? is there any website that one can check? or will we be contacted?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by tyboss: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Please has anyone received any info yet........? After the exam
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kimfom1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is there any whatsapp group?? Please add me. 08116243970
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kimfom1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
nope we are still waiting.
tyboss:
Please has anyone received any info yet........? After the exam
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Snow30: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
I want to say congrats to those that have successfully written the fsb exam, they have passed the first stage of a long struggle...... all i can say now is KEEP YOUR PHONE VERY CLOSE TO YOU!!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR RUSSIAN APPLICANTS....FOR HUNGARIAN APPLICANTS KEEP YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NEXT TO YOU....... ANSWER EVERY PHONE CALL, IF YOU SEE MISSED CALL, CALL BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN....MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE BATTERY IN YOUR PHONE...

Those of you that chose Russia will be the first ro embark in the second stage..... from middle of March to early april, SUCCESSFUL RUSSIAN APPLICANTS will receive a call to come to Abuja for another interview you have to pass..... non successful applicants won't be contacted!!!.... And i can say with assurance 98 percent that if you choose russia and by ending of April you haven't been called just know that it's over

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by tyboss: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
kimfom1:
nope we are still waiting.
Okay tnx
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Linxx: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Snow30:
I want to say congrats to those that have successfully written the fsb exam, they have passed the first stage of a long struggle...... all i can say now is KEEP YOUR PHONE VERY CLOSE TO YOU!!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR RUSSIAN APPLICANTS....FOR HUNGARIAN APPLICANTS KEEP YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NEXT TO YOU....... ANSWER EVERY PHONE CALL, IF YOU SEE MISSED CALL, CALL BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN....MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE BATTERY IN YOUR PHONE...

Those of you that chose Russia will be the first ro embark in the second stage..... from middle of March to early april, SUCCESSFUL RUSSIAN APPLICANTS will receive a call to come to Abuja for another interview you have to pass..... non successful applicants won't be contacted!!!.... And i can say with assurance 98 percent that if you choose russia and by ending of April you haven't been called just know that it's over

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!
Tnx snow30 for the updates praying and hoping for God's intervention.... Hope to make it as u hav
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
I wish someone who applied n got South Korea can come n update us just like Snow z doing....
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Skasseagle: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Please am confused here,i applied for UG scholarship in turkey and we were told to complete our registration in turkey site but d application for UG is not yet opened in that site please what am I going to do now. And what are d criteria for turkey selection. Thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2017
marthajoba:

you will not be allowed.. my cousin was not screened at Ibadan centre
Thanks I didn't go eventually. I actually have a long way to finishing (October this year). Hoping to try next year!
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by neutronay: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
i dont knw maybe dis information is correct The Screening of prospective
students for the bilateral education agreement Scholarship Award (BEA)
across the country has begun
by the Federal Ministry of education on Monday, 13th February, 2017.
Malam Abdullahi Jibrin, the
leader of the screening team
for Northwest Zone of the
Federal Scholarship Board, told
journalists in Kaduna that the exercise, taking place in the
six geopolitical zones of the
country, would last until
Friday, 17th February, 2017. Jibrin, who said that about 200
beneficiaries would be selected
from each zone, based on the
number of applicants and their
performance at the interview. He explained that the scheme
began about 30 years ago
between Nigeria and some
non-English speaking countries
who exchange students for
both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. According to him, the countries
award a full scholarship to the
beneficiaries, adding
participating countries only
support the students with
money for maintenance. “The countries include Russia,
Hungary, Algeria, Morocco,
Turkey, Serbia, Egypt,
Ukraine, Romania, Cuba, China
and Tunisia among others. “But only China, Russia and
Turkey would accept the
student for postgraduate this
year.”
He, however, disclosed that
there was a low participation of students from the
Northwest Zone over the
years and urged students from
the zone to tap from the
opportunity. Also speaking, the Kaduna
State Commissioner for education Science and Technology, Prof. Andrew Nok,
urged the student to do their
best at the interview, adding
that only the best would be
selected.
Nok, who was represented by the Director of Higher education in the ministry, Mr. John Gora, noted that many
students are not aware of the
scheme in the state. The commissioner said that the
state would carry out a
massive awareness campaign
to enlighten students about the
scheme to increase the number
of beneficiaries from the state. Meanwhile, the Executive
Director of Kaduna State
Scholarship Board, Hajiya
Jummai Dikko, said the
scholarship covers all courses
in sciences, social sciences, environmental sciences, the
arts and the humanities, both
for undergraduate and
postgraduate. Dikko however said that only
China, Russia and Turkey
would accept candidates for
postgraduate studies this year. “The criteria for
undergraduate is five
distinctions in Mathematics and
English language and any other
three relevant subjects in
WAEC obtain from 2015 or 2016 and the candidate must
be from 18 to 20 years.
“For postgraduate students,
applicants must have a first
class or second class upper
division and the age limit of 35 for masters and 40 for Ph.D.,
“she said. Please if you have done your
screening, please share your
experience with us. http://
www.fatisticinfo.com/2017/02/ bilateral-foreign-scholarship- screening.html
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by sorzy1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
neutronay:
i dont knw maybe dis information is correct The Screening of prospective
students for the bilateral education agreement Scholarship Award (BEA)
across the country has begun
by the Federal Ministry of education on Monday, 13th February, 2017.
Malam Abdullahi Jibrin, the
leader of the screening team
for Northwest Zone of the
Federal Scholarship Board, told
journalists in Kaduna that the exercise, taking place in the
six geopolitical zones of the
country, would last until
Friday, 17th February, 2017. Jibrin, who said that about 200
beneficiaries would be selected
from each zone, based on the
number of applicants and their
performance at the interview. He explained that the scheme
began about 30 years ago
between Nigeria and some
non-English speaking countries
who exchange students for
both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. According to him, the countries
award a full scholarship to the
beneficiaries, adding
participating countries only
support the students with
money for maintenance. “The countries include Russia,
Hungary, Algeria, Morocco,
Turkey, Serbia, Egypt,
Ukraine, Romania, Cuba, China
and Tunisia among others. “But only China, Russia and
Turkey would accept the
student for postgraduate this
year.”
He, however, disclosed that
there was a low participation of students from the
Northwest Zone over the
years and urged students from
the zone to tap from the
opportunity. Also speaking, the Kaduna
State Commissioner for education Science and Technology, Prof. Andrew Nok,
urged the student to do their
best at the interview, adding
that only the best would be
selected.
Nok, who was represented by the Director of Higher education in the ministry, Mr. John Gora, noted that many
students are not aware of the
scheme in the state. The commissioner said that the
state would carry out a
massive awareness campaign
to enlighten students about the
scheme to increase the number
of beneficiaries from the state. Meanwhile, the Executive
Director of Kaduna State
Scholarship Board, Hajiya
Jummai Dikko, said the
scholarship covers all courses
in sciences, social sciences, environmental sciences, the
arts and the humanities, both
for undergraduate and
postgraduate. Dikko however said that only
China, Russia and Turkey
would accept candidates for
postgraduate studies this year. “The criteria for
undergraduate is five
distinctions in Mathematics and
English language and any other
three relevant subjects in
WAEC obtain from 2015 or 2016 and the candidate must
be from 18 to 20 years.
“For postgraduate students,
applicants must have a first
class or second class upper
division and the age limit of 35 for masters and 40 for Ph.D.,
“she said. Please if you have done your
screening, please share your
experience with us. http://
www.fatisticinfo.com/2017/02/ bilateral-foreign-scholarship- screening.html
i think its kind of true because i initially choose mexico and south korea for PG studies but on the day of the interview an official at the venue told me to change it to china and turkey, at first i was a bit reluctant but the woman was adamant, she insisted that i change it, she even collected my credentials and told me to go and change my countries of choice on the other forms i filled with other officials, after that she then realesed my credentials. She didn't do same to other candidates who choose other countries other than china, russia and turkey.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by EarlJay: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
please snow30 can you give us a clue on what sort of questions were asked during the interview in abuja......where they questions about nigeria or russia whatever questions please bro i need an answer ASAP.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by eventsms(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2017
recent project materials and topics for all discipline www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Snow30: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
EarlJay:
please snow30 can you give us a clue on what sort of questions were asked during the interview in abuja......where they questions about nigeria or russia whatever questions please bro i need an answer ASAP.

When the time comes......
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
sorzy1:
i think its kind of true because i initially choose mexico and south korea for PG studies but on the day of the interview an official at the venue told me to change it to china and turkey, at first i was a bit reluctant but the woman was adamant, she insisted that i change it, she even collected my credentials and told me to go and change my countries of choice on the other forms i filled with other officials, after that she then realesed my credentials. She didn't do same to other candidates who choose other countries other than china, russia and turkey.

Well I think it's wrong, cos Russia only give PG Scholarship to those that had their UG in Russia, n t wasn't even among d list of countries for PG that was pasted
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by hazan041(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
But assuming someone who choose russia was called but at that particular he/she can't be reached will they text or that's d end?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kimfom1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Snow30:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!
thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kimfom1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
I know this is coming late..... Was trying to post at Ebonyi but network was wack.... Just got to Lagos yesterday

Might b useful to those that'll b writing next year though

Calculator n small phones were allowed..... Major reason for WAEC certificate was for name verification, though PG applicants were told to write their names as t appeared on their degree cert

NECO was accepted (I used NECO), all she asked was that z this d correct arrangement of your name?

Waiting for the next stage now

pg or ug?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
kimfom1:

pg or ug?

PG
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Skasseagle: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Have anyone received any call

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (44) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.