Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. (22931 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by YhungDoc(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2017
DESNAT:
My brother, are you a Christian?
Christian or not, just forget am jor. These gangsters are real..From a recent experience(a month ago), a christian woman was pregnant and late(almost termed) and she slept this very night to find herself in the dream world, she labored in her dream and delivered safely a baby boy. Just very early in the morning to wake up and prepare for the day she found her high belle down, according to her she could relate it to nothing cause her breast was producing milk instantly so she was quickly taken to a general hospital. On seeing the doctor, she was examined and asked of her complain and her husband said 'sir, my wife is pregnant' the doctor was like 'no sir, she was' she has delivered na'..That was where they got to know its real. These our 'mormi' has made her delivery into d dream world. The doctor hear dream and story, he sef break. I'm a doctor also..*They are real* but you have to be hot, I mean hotter spiritually then u will be unstopable and when I mean hot not traditionally o cause dey control dat side..Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Fantastic2m(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fantastic2m:

I read the detailed encounter u made already bro.
I can only assume u believe such stuff existed
No offense, ave seen allot stupidity in this land and I assume that's how this stories been bought and sold they never happened
Well I was watching recent Harry Potter movie when I read this and it kinda made sense lol
OK oh !but what I wrote is what I experienced personally and there are more
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Why are you asking?
because of ur story?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
pesinfada:
because of ur story?
Edo

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Fantastic2m(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

OK oh !but what I wrote is what I experienced personally and there are more

If I see an unedited video clip recorded while it happened I could have to reevaluate my.. For now it doesn't exist in my world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by haryomikun(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Guy i wonder o
When white men were doing experiments and discovering guns and explosives ppl were here consulting ancestors
When white ppl came with guns and made blacks siffer where were the gods and ancestors at
Like a popular nigerian governor said
Sango cannot generate one kilowatt of electricity
White ppl stopped worshipping thor and went and investigated the cause of lightening. but till now even after it is in books and on the internet that lightening is not caused by gods, nigerians will still be sacrificing 20 goats to amadioha and sango
Africa's mental problem is not here man
The way people were talking in the thread, mehn I was like soooo many dull people on nairaland alone. Educated people oh. Not to talk of uneducated ones
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by haryomikun(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fantastic2m:

If I see an unedited video clip recorded while it happened I could have to reevaluate my.. For now it doesn't exist in my world
God bless you! In this digital age, we never see witchcraft caught on camera grin
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by haryomikun(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
LeoFish92:

Young boy keep quiet and listen to your elders

My dad was a pastor with Assemblies of God (retired now)
We were mostly on transfers to rural areas
I remember when we were posted to a church in Awgu, Enugu state, my eyes saw things in that community

That was year 1993 to 1998, the 3 previous pastors that were posted to that particular church never made it alive, one ran mad, one died mysteriously, another died of haemorrhage,

My Dad came with a reputation as a prayer warrior, but even at that,''him body hear am''

Two weeks into our stay there, while he was sleeping at night, a hand reached from the window and gave him a serious knock, mysteriously, my old man suffered chronic headache for two years there,

There's a road in that village near their evil forest, no form of light passes there at night, not even lantern or headlamps, all automatically switch off till you pass there

This happened till the Christian community decided that enough is enough and they Led a spiritual assault against that forest, cleared it and set it on fire,

There are so many other cases and instances but I can't narrate them all, if you travel, you'll see things, leave your comfort zone and experience life as you've never imagined ,

In my own village, every spot they set up a shrine for their idol, there will be a case of madness to an individual living closest to that shrine, it's a well documented fact!!

Young man, travel and see!

Hmmmm. Why weren't these 'miracles' used in the white men? I still don't understand. Did the babalawos or oba( alase ikeji orisa... Secind in command to the gods) suddenly lose their powers or what? Why couldn't Africa bulletproof work against whites who killed the early Africans? Why didn't your village people try and bewitch Lord Luggard?

Answer those questions and I swear I'll believe in witchcraft... grin

Boss all those things you mentioned up there have a minute chance of being strong coincidences.

I haven't seen a lot of things in this world but my common sense has helped me up till today and its still helping me. All believers of witchcraft can't answer a damn simple question!.....

WHY DIDNT ALL YOUR JAZZ WORK AGAINST THE WHITES?!!!

If you can't answer this baba,,,, you don't have a point
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by haryomikun(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
bezimo:

Where do you think is the Western world.You obviously think it's the old rusted roof region.Haha.
Boy, go and find your mate.Ok.

At 19..... should I be surprised you reason this way, maybe not....
I don't follow the West boss... I am a pure African that even in cases, I look down on whites. I hardly follow american culture. Its only their movies I enjoy and watch.

At 19, i am surprised why i am smarter than most of your mates and your generation. No wonder Nigeria has remained the same for years with the way you guys think.

Why didn't the jazz work against the whites? Why didn't it help the Ibos in the Biafran War?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by bezimo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
haryomikun:

I don't follow the West boss... I am a pure African that even in cases, I look down on whites. I hardly follow american culture. Its only their movies I enjoy and watch.

At 19, i am surprised why i am smarter than most of your mates and your generation. No wonder Nigeria has remained the same for years with the way you guys think.

Why didn't the jazz work against the whites? Why didn't it help the Ibos in the Biafran War?

You go and wear a shirt and look normal before qualifying to get a response. I don't respond to riffraffs. OK.

Nonsense.

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by bezimo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
bezimo:

Go and wear a shirt before qualifying to get a response. I don't respond to riffraffs. OK.

Nonsense.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by haryomikun(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
bezimo:

You go and wear a shirt and look normal before qualifying to get a response. I don't respond to riffraffs. OK.

Nonsense.
I be fine boy abi cool Na you sef go drop one like for my dp sha cheesy cheesy

BTW, this riffraff is smarter than you wey dey educated. See the direction wey Nigeria dey go sha embarassed

Ordinary question you couldn't answer ehn... I now see why Nigeria hasn't changed since 1960 sha. Instead of clarifying someone you sha had to call him riffraff
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fantastic2m:

It exist my dear friend. Pray you don't experience such because it's unbearable

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Fantastic2m(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It exist my dear friend. Pray you don't experience such because it's unbearable

Even the strong Christians would tell u the mind is powerful
So here is my mindset.. I dont blive and that's it for me
U understand Bro?
It would exist to those who have created it in their mind
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Desmied(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
dheaven:

Join www.rapidspell.org or SACHIEL SOLUTION ORDER For Free To Solve Your Financial, Marital And Spiritual Problems in few Seconds. Everything There Is Free. Don’t Die In Silence While There Is A Free solution.

Can you tell me more about the rapidspell.org and the conditions required to be a member.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Lawly: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pastafarian:
go and build your house, "Village people" are just excuses people make for their failures in life

Obviously you re not a Nigerian or if you re, you re part of the indomie generation and has always been under ur mom's protective wings. So you ve not seen the real Nigerian world out there full of real life monsters.
Please don't try Nigerian village people bcs they re real. My useless paternal uncles re part of them and they don't hide it any longer.
See even if you re a White man, pls don't try them bcs Nigerian witches and wizards have killed many Whites especialy during the colonial era.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Lawly: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=sirfee post=52831578][/quote]

Yes I too witnessed trees discussing with themselves broad day light at my paternal village
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Lawly: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yes i too experienced trees discussing with themselves broad day light at my paternal village

[quote author=sirfee post=52831578][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / Church Youths And Premarital Sex. / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.