Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. (22556 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by aspirebig: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Op,, the first witch in your village is your immediate family. If they do not expose, no outside witch can dare you.Remember the story of cain and Abel, Joseph, etc in the holy book . The enemies of man are members of his housrhold.
However, with prayer, you can overcome them.Let your hands be clean. Ensure you know yourself and your limits.

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by sirfee(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:
Am too young and also my villa isn't that develpoed
Are you a christian or a muslim?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by sirfee(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=52759986]
They do and I do see them occasionally performing Africa magic during the day and at night. For example trees would be talking, car would be moving but no driver,no passenger ,no key at indignation.[/quot

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
xykms101:
How rich and old are you ? i believe you are not richer or younger than Alex iwobi , the poor boy visits village like no other person, he has just completed his mansion. Are there not people you call witches and wizard in KANU ,okocha , osazie and mikel's village ?

Build your mansion if you have the money because fairy tales only meant for infants.
Guy no dey push person go tempt wetin go make am regret for life o. Do you know the kind of Jazz these people you have mentioned relatives do for them. Now, see that case of Baba. . . (that yoruba actor that was caught with drugs by NDLEA). The machine scanned drugs, but even after giving him dosages to make him purge, no drugs was discovered. He later sued the Federal Government to court and won. The Nigerian Government do not recognize witchcraft hence the man had to win. Now I was at the man's village when that incident was happening, on the day the case was to go to court I laugh, because already 6 old women heavily crafted on the act of witchcraft were pounding Mortar 24/7. If them like let them do anything on the man's body, as long as those women were pounding that Mortar, they would not bring out any drugs from his body even though machine dey see am. Bros, no dey use people play o

3 Likes

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Fantastic2m(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They do and I do see them occasionally performing Africa magic during the day and at night. For example trees would be talking, car would be moving but no driver,no passenger ,no key at indignation.

Hope u treated fever after this dream?

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Hope u treated fever after this dream?
Fever ke.I see them in reality.or should I give you detailed encounter?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by willibounce1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Techguyz:
hahaha... pack come.my village

location: Niger state, Lavun local government - Dabban district.
Language: Nupe

Witches: 80%
Wizards: 20%

See my bro... you go see small pikin (of 5years) old don load jazz

Na true... I hear say Nupe ppl get winch wella...na so dem go dey shout eku ekuu up and down
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Billwilson: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
I lost my dad in a way like this. He got retired from the company he was working with in the city. The company paid my dad a very huge amount of money as payoff then . The old man decided to relocated the to d village to established a small bizness couple with fishing . He bought a canoe, fish net nd one tokunbo motor . He renovated his old house nd he built a small 3 bedroom flat . With all those things he was doing some people were not happy so they attacked him spiritually . Oboy no b play fear those people dey gave a very dangerous illness to my dad ontop that illness my dad spent the rest of his money to make sure he is well. yet he still gave up the ghost . The person dat did that to my dad has confessed nd he is a younger brother to my dad. He is blind for forever.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by sukkot: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Joavid:

lmao grin

Sukkot what say you?
lol juju is true oooo. there are many powers and forces in the cosmos. if you find someone who knows how to harness these powers they can do some serious damage. but of course all powers belong to God. analogy ? in the air you dont see solar energy but if you buy a solar panel and harness that unseen energy you can use that unseen power to light your house. so is juju, its unseen powers everywhere and if someone can harness those powers they can destroy your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by virus05(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
chiefolododo:
Guy they Neva deal with you
Leave dah guy. if you see how these village people dey attack my fada ehn. Oh my God. My father wey dey bastardly rich before suddenly poor even to get #10 na wahala. sone 10+ years. since den he has completed hundreds on jobs worth millions. but them neva pay am #1naira. one day sef e bring 10milliin cheque come House. bur the tin no gree cash. my broda we don go different pastors but no solution the pastor ust dey tell us d person(but we know the perspn since the onset sha). ah swear if solution no come this year. i go assassinate that woman. very wicked. if i tell you how many big politicians my fada(70yrs and still strong. he fought biafra war) know ehn,(buhari, former chairman of sure P( Ishaya akau) , governor of kebbi state) but because of money. e no fit mingle wit dem. this year i swear i must do something. that woman go die. abeg if u know any way i fit solve this problem help me

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Johnsown1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:
I use to read up and down about the witches in your village controlling you and attacking you and all that...

Please I want to know how true it is... Share true stories you know... Am asking because i want to build a house in my village but am scared that they will attack me.
Keep ur faith in God and nothing will happen
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by fmlala: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:
I use to read up and down about the witches in your village controlling you and attacking you and all that...

Please I want to know how true it is... Share true stories you know... Am asking because i want to build a house in my village but am scared that they will attack me.

Anyone that doesn't want you succeed is a witch either the person who is sitting on your promotion or blocking your biz. Believe me if its true witches and wizards exist then they are everywhere including your church.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by xykms101: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
LasoulMacuby:

Guy no dey push person go tempt wetin go make am regret for life o. Do you know the kind of Jazz these people you have mentioned relatives do for them. Now, see that case of Baba. . . (that yoruba actor that was caught with drugs by NDLEA). The machine scanned drugs, but even after giving him dosages to make him purge, no drugs was discovered. He later sued the Federal Government to court and won. The Nigerian Government do not recognize witchcraft hence the man had to win. Now I was at the man's village when that incident was happening, on the day the case was to go to court I laugh, because already 6 old women heavily crafted on the act of witchcraft were pounding Mortar 24/7. If them like let them do anything on the man's body, as long as those women were pounding that Mortar, they would not bring out any drugs from his body even though machine dey see am. Bros, no dey use people play o

You watch too many Nollywood films.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lady39:

So u say, "I'm not Nigerian per se."
Oh sir...u could've stated it like this:
"Since u weren't raised in Nigeria, u may not be as knowledgeable about wizards & witches...but this is what it means"...
See sir, something like that would've been nicer don't u think Lol..It's okay though. I know u meant no harm.
I'm not fully Nigerian but the law of DNA says that I have 50% of each parent's genes...sooo that means through my dad's Igbo blood...
Oh..I have seen several Nigerian movies..(.moreso comedy & drama)mainly because I wanted to see how Nigerian movies are & to read the opening & ending credits to learn how to pronounce the names. My dad would be right there trying to make sure I pronounced them right. So at least I can recognize most Igbo names. My dad loves John Okafor , Nkem Owoh & the two dwarfs or little people..one's name is Chinedu I think.But I do not like superstitious movies. I don't like the witch and wizard movies.
Oh. Point taken.
The two dwarves are Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by doskie(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
nedu2000:
If you are from ogoja i will advice you build your house in calabar. If you want to build in edo state,better adopt another state,maybe delta and build your house. Most indigenes of these regions dont even trsvel for the holidays to their villages.The bible did say that we shouldnt be ignorant of the devices of the devil
edo state lol. Una no go let us rest abi?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by unmask: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
chiefolododo:
Guy they Neva deal with you
na learner
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by dheaven: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
virus05:
Leave dah guy. if you see how these village people dey attack my fada ehn. Oh my God. My father wey dey bastardly rich before suddenly poor even to get #10 na wahala. sone 10+ years. since den he has completed hundreds on jobs worth millions. but them neva pay am #1naira. one day sef e bring 10milliin cheque come House. bur the tin no gree cash. my broda we don go different pastors but no solution the pastor ust dey tell us d person(but we know the perspn since the onset sha). ah swear if solution no come this year. i go assassinate that woman. very wicked. if i tell you how many big politicians my fada(70yrs and still strong. he fought biafra war) know ehn,(buhari, former chairman of sure P( Ishaya akau) , governor of kebbi state) but because of money. e no fit mingle wit dem. this year i swear i must do something. that woman go die. abeg if u know any way i fit solve this problem help me
Join www.rapidspell.org or SACHIEL SOLUTION ORDER For Free To Solve Your Financial, Marital And Spiritual Problems in few Seconds. Everything There Is Free. Don’t Die In Silence While There Is A Free solution.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by vincentjk(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:
When I wanted to build a house in my village, popsy and the whole family was like "them go kill you o" grin

So I threw the whole village a contest, cut open my foundation and asked the whole witches and wizards to do their worst, I ask them to bury all the worst juju inside and I will be back in two wweeks

Two weeks later I come with three trailer load of cement and block and other thingy

My house is completed now and no witches was bold enough to try me grin grin

Three trailer loads of cement!! Op u no sabi lie o
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Build but don't build flamboyantly. Just dey do am small small like say money no dey. Dont show yourself. After a while, pause d building and rest even if d money is available, then continue again. Thats just your own part, then of course prayers is important so that God will do his part to protect you. Because no matter how u pretend say money no dey, some witches get mirror to view your account o. Witchcraft is in hierarchy
hahahahahaha
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Am saying from experience not joking. This entity are still in existence and would continue till Jesus come.
This was what happened, I was outside taking fresh air when I saw a car moving from the owner's car park.initial I thought it was thieves at work but it turned out to different after alerting the owner of the car. The owner of the car was terrified by such incidence because her car key was with her but we suspected that armed men were involved so we quickly ask the security man to lock the gate while we confront the thieves. Lo and behold there was no sign of thief,no footprint or step,the car engine was hot, we saw the car reversing from behind without any sign of human being moving it.
When jumped into the car,the car suddenly stop moving and remain in motion will the car engine was one.Few weeks later a confession was made to that scenario. The funniest thing was that we didn't suspect any form of wizardry but were pointing accusing fingers on some notorious guys in the estate.
Secondly the issue of tree talking. It's a normal occurrences that we see as we ignore them while it commit evil.The tree can easily speak your language and call your name
Which state are u from?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by haryomikun(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
bezimo:
I am well educated, exposed and by privilege well travelled, I can tell you that witchcraft, village and household wickedness is real, no let anybody fool you oh but more real is the Lord Jesus power.

I have heard countless real life stories and perhaps been confronted in that regard a few times.
You're still not WELL EXPOSED.

have you ever seen jazz in display? Or witches and wizards with wings? If you haven't please don't tell fairy tales here.

I wonder why the jazz didn't work on white men for over 100 years Nigeria was colonized
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
pesinfada:
Which state are u from?
Why are you asking?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by bezimo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
haryomikun:

have you ever seen jazz in display? Or witches and wizards with wings? If you haven't please don't tell fairy tales here.

I wonder why the jazz didn't work on white men for over 100 years Nigeria was colonized

What do you know, were have you gone and how old are you sef?

Who told you those stuff don't also happen in the Western world.

You are either still a learner in this respect or very ignorant or deliberately mischievous as perhaps one of them. No point engaging you further.

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Sultty(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:
I use to read up and down about the witches in yourmy village controlling youme and attacking you me and all that...

My dear that is ur problem, don't get us all involved in ur village razzmatazz angry

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by haryomikun(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
bezimo:

What do you know, were have you gone and how old are you sef?

Who told you those stuff don't also happen in the Western world.

You are either still a learner in this respect or very ignorant or deliberately mischievous as perhaps one of them. No point engaging you further.
I haven't gone anywhere save the Southwest boss.
I am only 19 years old. I haven't seen a lot of stuff.
No one has told me 'those stuff' don't go on in the West. No one has told me 'those stuff' goes on there either.
I am no learner however. I can boldly state I am not more learned but i have more common sense than you sir. Me, Mischievous, pretending to be a wizard Lool. You obviously have been very very brainwashed boss.

You can't engage me any further because you don't have any points. I asked a simple question and you determined in your mind that I must be a wizard cheesy cheesy

I can't engage you further either boss... I only argue with people that have good-high IQ. People that can prove me wrong with points and facts. Not giving me fairy tales of 'ojuju calabr'
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by izobemheuwaize: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
just be careful. talking from experience
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by bezimo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
haryomikun:

No one has told me 'those stuff' don't go on in the West. No one has told me 'those stuff' goes on there either.
I am no learner however. I can boldly state I am not more learned but i have more common sense than you sir. Me, Mischievous, pretending to be a wizard Lool. You obviously have been very very brainwashed boss.

You can't engage me any further because you don't have any points. I asked a simple question and you determined in your mind that I must be a wizard cheesy cheesy

I can't engage you further either boss... I only argue with people that have good-high IQ. People that can prove me wrong with points and facts. Not giving me fairy tales of 'ojuju calabr'

Where do you think is the Western world.You obviously think it's the old rusted roof region.Haha.
Boy, go and find your mate.Ok.

At 19..... should I be surprised you reason this way, maybe not....
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by LeoFish92(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
haryomikun:

Young boy keep quiet and listen to your elders

My dad was a pastor with Assemblies of God (retired now)
We were mostly on transfers to rural areas
I remember when we were posted to a church in Awgu, Enugu state, my eyes saw things in that community

That was year 1993 to 1998, the 3 previous pastors that were posted to that particular church never made it alive, one ran mad, one died mysteriously, another died of haemorrhage,

My Dad came with a reputation as a prayer warrior, but even at that,''him body hear am''

Two weeks into our stay there, while he was sleeping at night, a hand reached from the window and gave him a serious knock, mysteriously, my old man suffered chronic headache for two years there,

There's a road in that village near their evil forest, no form of light passes there at night, not even lantern or headlamps, all automatically switch off till you pass there

This happened till the Christian community decided that enough is enough and they Led a spiritual assault against that forest, cleared it and set it on fire,

There are so many other cases and instances but I can't narrate them all, if you travel, you'll see things, leave your comfort zone and experience life as you've never imagined ,

In my own village, every spot they set up a shrine for their idol, there will be a case of madness to an individual living closest to that shrine, it's a well documented fact!!

Young man, travel and see!

2 Likes

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pastafarian:

they haven't because they don't exist in my world, same way you're not afraid of Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees or Chucky or Freddy Krueger
U should be scared of fredd.......Fredo Santana grin grin
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
LeoFish92:

Young boy keep quiet and listen to your elders

My dad was a pastor with Assemblies of God (retired now)
We were mostly on transfers to rural areas
I remember when we were posted to a church in Awgu, Enugu state, my eyes saw things in that community

That was year 1993 to 1998, the 3 previous pastors that were posted to that particular church never made it alive, one ran mad, one died mysteriously, another died of haemorrhage,

My Dad came with a reputation as a prayer warrior, but even at that,''him body hear am''

Two weeks into our stay there, while he was sleeping at night, a hand reached from the window and gave him a serious knock, mysteriously, my old man suffered chronic headache for two years there,

There's a road in that village near their evil forest, no form of light passes there at night, not even lantern or headlamps, all automatically switch off till you pass there

This happened till the Christian community decided that enough is enough and they Led a spiritual assault against that forest, cleared it and set it on fire,

There are so many other cases and instances but I can't narrate them all, if you travel, you'll see things, leave your comfort zone and experience life as you've never imagined ,

In my own village, every spot they set up a shrine for their idol, there will be a case of madness to an individual living closest to that shrine, it's a well documented fact!!

Young man, travel and see!
So why scientists never document these things
Thats how they used to say satan was living in bermuda triangle....
If possible document these weird occurences on video and try and get scientific and educated investigationa into these events and you woyld be surprised that there are rational explanations for these events
Thank u smiley
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
haryomikun:

Guy i wonder o
When white men were doing experiments and discovering guns and explosives ppl were here consulting ancestors
When white ppl came with guns and made blacks siffer where were the gods and ancestors at
Like a popular nigerian governor said
Sango cannot generate one kilowatt of electricity
White ppl stopped worshipping thor and went and investigated the cause of lightening. but till now even after it is in books and on the internet that lightening is not caused by gods, nigerians will still be sacrificing 20 goats to amadioha and sango
Africa's mental problem is not here man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by awoluyi(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Stop living with a wrong mindset, visit your village regularly. If you stay too long in cities by the time situations force you to visit your village; you will discover that most of your friends living in the village have left you behind. Those Pastors advising you not to go to your village because of witches and wizards have built universities, hospitals, massions etc in their own villages and towns. Who told you that you have less witches and wizards in cities than in villages? Word of advice: if you want to embark on a building project in your village, create time and make sure you are at the spot to supervise the work so as to get value for your money. If you make the mistake of sending money home for the project without close monitoring; the money will end up in the pockets of people you call village "witches and wizards."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook / South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry / Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.