Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (32042 Views)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / "Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned By Their Real Parents..." / President Obama’s Farewell Address: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by shammah1(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Stallione(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2017
MTCHEEEWWW!!!! undecided
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Jarus(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Who born that teacher well for Naija grin

Which kain test will make president's daughter miss such an epochal event

The test will wait o.

4 Likes

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by ibnchokomah(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017
She had an exam folks.. If it's in Nigeria dem go shift the kain paper.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by manikspears: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017
lol,bet nobody asked for GEJ's or OBJ's kids during there farewell speech o.how come this made fp.seun sack your mods now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Handsomecole(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Sasha weyi camp over night for my place.
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
How is that news?..rabbish!!!
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Darayola(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8oH8BygJA

Available for rent.
2 two bedroom flat
1 room and a parlour self contain

Location is Victory Estate, GSM bus stop, Adamo,Ikorodu Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp Yola@ 08035267070
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by eyinjuege: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Sasha is the oldest daughter and Malia shown in the picture is the youngest.

Wrong.

Sasha is 15, Malia is 17, and she's the one in the picture with their parents

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Medunah: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Uhmm actually, your the one who is wrong!!

Sasha is the youngest (2001)
While malia is older (1998)

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Defaramade(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Medunah:
Uhmm actually, your the one who is wrong!!
Sasha is the youngest (2001) While malia is older (1998)
I thought I was the only one who noticed
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Baba4dgals: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2017
I thought na only nigerians dy take panadol untop anoda person headache undecided
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Kennitrust(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2017
She didn't see the end of power undecided
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Shinor(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2017
Location is Victory Estate, GSM[b][/b] bus stop, Adamo,Ikorodu Lagos

Which kind location be dis? GSM bustop
Na everyting we dey take name bus stop ...Coca Cola Bus stop. Cement Bus stop
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Phobia1: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Whatsgoingon:

Really? Just elementary school exam?? Hhmm grin
for you it's just for them it's not.
What will her presence add to the event? nothing. other that pictures afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by modaink333: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2017
I was with her in the other room
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by wildchild1: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2017
If na naija, dem go postpone the exam, who born the teacher? grin

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Phobia1: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2017
...And I so much love this act there parents instill in them. They want their kids to take after them. And that's why we are where we are in this country, in fact the whole of Africa, that's how u'll see the so called of a president reading his own speech from a paper. why won't they plagiarize USA president? I am always ready and willing to listen to Obama speeches. One will always be amazed with his deliveries without no white paper. And that's because he knows what he want to do and what he's doing.
Obama will want to speak and everybody will love to listen, even his haters.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Phobia1: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
She didn't see the end of power undecided
it will actually end on 20th.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Itsmecrystal:
Who else noticed this?

A White House official confirmed to Yahoo News that Sasha stayed back in D.C. last night because she has an exam at school in the morning. Tests wait for no one, not even her father’s final speech as president.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/sasha-obamas-absence-at-president-obamas-farewell-address-takes-over-social-media-140821295.html
If to say na Nigeria, the teacher give am her own exam separate. Makes me wonder why people compare Nigeria with this con3
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Alphacrissy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
you're so so wrong

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by MrPolitics: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:

No. Malia is the older daughter and sasha the younger

2 Likes

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by donefesco(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Medontire:
It can't happen. Especially in Naija
if na naija dat school go close, in fact that day go be public holiday

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Slimshady11: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whatsgoingon:
What's going on?
we're looking for sasha
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Slimshady11: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whatsgoingon:
What's going on?
we're looking for sasha cry cry cry
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Medontire: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Itsmecrystal:
I was touched after reading what happened! Read..

The Internet didn't see President Obama's youngest daughter at his farewell speech in Chicago Tuesday January 10,2017, and it's freaking out.
It was a question many people had during President Barack Obama's heartbreaking farewell speech: Where was Sasha, the Obamas' younger daughter?

Read what actually happened not just what people are commenting here -
Click or tap the link below:

http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

I have read the clearer details through the link. Thank you
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Phobia1:
...And I so much love this act there parents instill in them. They want their kids to take after them. And that's why we are where we are in this country, in fact the whole of Africa, that's how u'll see the so called of a president reading his own speech from a paper. why won't they plagiarize USA president? I am always ready and willing to listen to Obama speeches. One will always be amazed with his deliveries without no white paper. And that's because he knows what he want to do and what he's doing.
Obama will want to speak and everybody will love to listen, even his haters.

You do know that Obama reads his speeches off a teleprompter? In fact, 9/10 of his speeches are written by White House speechwriters; although his ideas are also imputed into the speeches.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whatsgoingon:

Really? Just elementary school exam?? Hhmm grin
She's in High school (secondary school)
Re: Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam by Whatsgoingon: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Slimshady11:
we're looking for sasha cry cry cry

Ok, thanks. From looking for Sasha I have been able to discover a social networking site where people are connecting and getting jobs. Isn't great!!

Thanks all. Am out of here grin grin

See what I saw -
http://www.mazeech.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video) / Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.