Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] (1396 Views)

Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by samhay: 4:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Donald Trump refused to answer a question from CNN while addressing the press for the first time in almost six months.
Speaking at a news conference from Trump Tower, the president-elect opened the floor to questions from journalists yet shut down a CNN’s senior White House correspondent Jim Acosta after he attempted to pose a question.

Moments before, Trump had condemned BuzzFeed News and CNN for reporting on a leaked dossier containing allegations that Russia holds compromising information about him.
“I think it’s a disgrace that information that was false and fake, and never happened, got released to the public,” he said before referring to BuzzFeed News as “a failing pile of garbage”.

“Since you’re attacking our publication, could you give us a chance to ask a question, Sir?” CNN correspondent Acosta asked Trump, only to be ignored. Acosta called out to the president-elect again who told him to be quiet.
“I’m not going to give you a question because you are fake news,” Trump said to Acosta.
Trump’s refusal to allow the CNN correspondent the chance to talk was met with backlash from much of the public, many of which slated him for his lack of professionalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa8CelVrM8
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by sweerychick(f): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2017
America is doomed grin grin

Sarcastically I love this grin. Don't mess with emperor trump. If he says keep quiet, you better shut up grin grin grin. I see freedom of information in U.S. collapsing during Trumps administration tongue
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by samhay: 4:56am On Jan 12, 2017
sweerychick:

Lmao, like seriously doomed.
A president wey dem neva swear for behaving like this
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 12, 2017
It was funny but someone needed to tell CNN the truth and here was Donald.

12 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2017
sweerychick:
Doomed as in how? Because Trump said the obvious truth? Better keep praying for our sinking country Nigeria than praying for an about-to-be unchained country USA.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2017
sweerychick:

We're not doomed.

It'll work out. Donald will get his comeuppance soon enough from the media.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by speaktome(m): 5:27am On Jan 12, 2017
Kai menini!!!

Donald Okechukwu Trump you are at it again!

#MySignatureMyBusiness#
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by ScotsReferendum: 5:31am On Jan 12, 2017
CNN has being unprofessional of recent

Always painting Trump black.

Yeye people

CNN, give Trump a chance to fail or succeed angry

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by LordIsaac(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2017
It' true. CNN was highly biased while reporting the election. I was disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by LarryBeryl(m): 5:43am On Jan 12, 2017
lol. Very apt but funny.
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Trump is like fayose... say it as it is, you cant please everyone, he knows they would only twist his response.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by shammah1(m): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2017
This man will surely be impeached unless he calms down. Politics isn't a Trump business as usual.
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by wayaa007(m): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Esseite:
Trump is like fayose... say it as it is, you cant please everyone, he knows they would only twist his response.
Please don't insult trump by comparing him to fayose
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2017
wayaa007:

Please don't insult trump by comparing him to fayose

Relax... They only behave same with spoken words, they say it like it is and hurts them..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2017
J
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Realdeals(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2017
I would have done same too, some journalists thinks they are gods.
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Kondomatic(m): 6:30am On Jan 12, 2017
sweerychick:
Like your president didn't do same thing
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Donald Trump is a white fool.
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by wirinet(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
Doomed as in how? Because Trump said the obvious truth? Better keep praying for our sinking country Nigeria than praying for an about-to-be unchained country USA.
Which truth? A public official that cannot stand scrutiny by the press - truth, lies or gabbage, should not even run for office in the first place. It is you guys that almost crucified president elect Buhari for refusing AIT from covering his activities, but you are applauding Trump for victimizing CNN. I wonder what you suggest Buhari should do to Sahara reporters.

Trump is too emotional, narcissist and unstable to be president, I hope he does not drag the US into unnecessary conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by braimeddy: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2017
What truth? If actually CNN is trying to paint the president elect black, does he have to behave in such manner publicly? He just shows he won't be a good leader. Anyway USA has gotten themselves a tyrant as a leader.
SirJeffry:
It was funny but someone needed to tell CNN the truth and here was Donald.
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by wirinet(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2017
LordIsaac:
It' true. CNN was highly biased while reporting the election. I was disappointed!
ALL news media are bias. even Nairaland mods are bias. Are you suggesting a president should censor news agencies that shows bias against himself or his government? Are you suggesting press Freedom laws should be abrogated?
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by LordIsaac(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2017
wirinet:

ALL news media are bias. even Nairaland mods are bias. Are you suggesting a president should censor news agencies that shows bias against himself or his government? Are you suggesting press Freedom laws should be abrogated?
At least, after the debate I watched, he didn't do badly. But the correspondents and reporters, my God, they literally projected Hillary as the epitome of everything the electorate desires even in the face of glaring faults. Media houses must be objective!
Re: Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] by Hyperchi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
That the truth, most ppl cnn brings to their show are anti trump and this election shows that the democrat has no joy with their screaming, nobody is talking of probing kliton all eyes are on trump mistake: abge u are fake news

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Kenyan Senator Who Flew In A Helicopter To Help Build A Mud Classroom / Ukraine Downs Russian Hypersonic Missile With US Patriot- Pictures / Israel Amasses 100,000 Soldiers On Gaza Border, Calls Up 400,000 Reservists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.