Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (65446 Views)

"Putin Is Smart, Our Leaders Are Dumb": Trump Blasts US Response To Ukraine Cris / President Trump BLASTS Biden In New Statement Over Afghanistan / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by boman2014: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2017

@FoxNews is MUCH more important in the United States than CNN, but outside of the U.S., CNN International is still a major source of (Fake) news, and they represent our Nation to the WORLD very poorly. The outside world does not see the truth from them!

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
It's not CNN's job to represent the U.S to the world. That's yours. Our job is to report the news. #FactsFirst �

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNNPR/status/934559957713932290

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Lionbite(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2017
I need to enlarge this post, put it in a frame and hang it in my bedroom. So epic

474 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by pyyxxaro: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2017
angry

This is a case of leave trash for Lawma

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Jagermeister(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Donald Trump would have been a serial killer if he wasn't born rich in the exact same way the president of Nigeria (I've honestly forgotten his name) would have been a cattle rearer if he didn't join the Army.

447 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by AntiWailer: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2017
Trump IS a dummy

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by raker300: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari and trump are the same:

Buhari campaigned that he'll make nigeria the greatest. Trump said same

Buhari said he'll jail GEJ for corruption. Trump said he'll jail hilary

Buhari wanted bringbackourgirls group to thank him, trump wanted lavar ball to thank him for helping his son.

Buhari followers are brainless turds that follow blindly. Trump followers are same...

Buhari if fighting the media, trump is doing same.

Buhari refuse to acknowledge fulani and boko haram terrorists, trump refuse to acknowledge white extremists as terrorists

302 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by jonadaft: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol!
The war between Trump and CNN is far from over grin

CNN just dey fight Trump because he won Hillary...

See painment grin

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by dingbang(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Cheeeeeeeiiiii.... Even the former efcc handler dey learn savagery..

This is the height of it... I want to cry now...

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by MONITZ: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2017
It's always been "no lost love" between him and the CNN,sadly the US is no Africa where he can just wake up and clamp down on CNN for very flimsy reasons. So he has to endure the frosty relationship throughout his tenure as president ...By the way CNN re fond of biased reportage,same with the BBC..The roforofo fight can continue for all I care..

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by hisgrace090: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2017
The same CNN that want to use the last drop of their blood to .make sure trump doese not win the election?

They deserve what they get from him.

Hope they have realize that trump or other person destiny is not in their hand, no matter how highly placed they're.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Trump and Buhari are the same.

They talk without recourse to their senses

31 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Trump IS a dummy

Unfortunately, I found myself agreeing with this. You only need to compare him to Chinese president to know who is wiser. I guess that's why Putin supported his presidency, so that he can have a dummy as head of his rival country.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
EastGold:
Trump and Buhari are the same.

They talk without recourse to their senses

Walahi, Trump has no self control. I doubt if he also knows how to think. He seems shallow, egoistic and vain.

Can you imagine a US president demanding for a thank you from those American basketballers arrested in China? He didn't do it in private; he did it in public. The guy is shallow. I won't be surprised if American economy suffers as a result of his foolishness.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by rusher14: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
MONITZ:
It's always been "no lost love" between him and the CNN,sadly the US is no Africa where he can just wake up and clamp down on CNN for very flimsy reasons. So he has to endure the frosty relationship throughout his tenure as president ...By the way CNN re fond of biased reportage,same with the BBC..The roforofo fight can continue for all I care..

Do you ever follow BBC?

BBC maintains neutrality and almost always avoids controversy. In fact, one might actually conclude BBC only tells the news after it has broken and is already well known.

Perhaps you were referring to SKY news or maybe you follow their other languages versions.

24 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by olatade(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Stop tweeting and do your job Mr trump.No one cares what you think about CNN, Time Magazine or the NFL.
You are a master at telling lies. Why not fake being intelligent until the Americans vote you out of office

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by xarookqh(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2017
hisgrace090:
The same CNN that want to use the last drop of their blood to .make sure trump doese not win the election?

They deserve what they get from him.

Hope they have realize that trump or other person destiny is not in their hand, no matter how highly placed they're.
What are you saying oga
You catch anybody's destiny for CNN's hand?
There are just reporting the truth as it is

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by BruncleZuma: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

When God wants to punish a country he hands them over to an African Dictator.

#AmericasFirstAfricanDictator

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Dronedude(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2017
The moment you realize that saveragery could be a career. Look at former Efcc handler now look at Cnn...

Mk Fatality on Trump.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2017
I don't see difference between Buhari situation in Nigeria and Trump in US as it appears the two are currently receiving lambast from different angles!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by drizzymadbet(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2017
hi
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by ivolt: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2017
MONITZ:

What makes a news bias?

The only lesson from this is that it is very foolish to declare
a war you can't win.
If Trump had not picked a fight with most US news stations,
he would have had a smoother tenure but he just had to show
his "toughness" by fighting petty fights.

At most, he spends 8 years as a president, after that he becomes
irrelevant and the victors will be the one to write history.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by oshe11: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2017
CNN Papa
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Queenext: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Randy Savage
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by favourmic(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2017
this man need to change

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2017
I dint see any epic clap back here. if you agree, click like.

23 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by lenghtinny(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Finish him kinda reply...
Naija get twitter senator while US got Twitter president angry
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2017
CNN you are lucky that you are not situated in Nigeria!

That place would have being under lock and keys due to heavy debts owned by your network!

- courtesy Buhari and his team cabals grin grin grin

Donald make a positive history for yourself ignore CNN, they are gradually turning political.

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by joystickextend1(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2017
Not new..they hate each other

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender,delay and other fantasy adult toys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military seizes power in Gabon / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.