Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate (12229 Views)

Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board / Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] / Ministerial Nominees To Be Presented 30 Days From Presidential Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by DONSMITH123(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a revised list of 46 non-career ambassadorial nominees to the Senate for legislative approval.

President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, read Buhari’s letter to the lawmakers during plenary on Thursday.

The Senate had rejected the first version of the list due to over 250 petitions against the nominees, two of whom rejected their nomination.

In the new list, while retired Justice George Oguntade (Lagos) and Ahmed Ibeto (Niger) maintained their nomination, several new names have emerged on the list.

Details later…

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-sends-revised-list-ambassadorial-nominees-senate/
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by stephnie1(f): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
God Bless PMB.

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by SweetLove0(f): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2017
good. Front Page loading.

lalasticlala..PMB is working
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by DONSMITH123(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
ok
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by GraceBestowed(f): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am still praying for Nigeria my country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by jazinogold(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy

How come my name is not on the list? after paying lie mohammed 1500naira to put my name on the list angry angry

i even sent him a masquarade delegates to him angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by agabusta: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
PMB may God furnish you with wisdom. Let haters continue to hate.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by paskyboy: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Okay
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by legendte(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sai criminal Saraki. The guy is really doing a good job
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by free2ryhme: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
What is breaking abt the news?

Was it suppose to be sent to NURTW?

Mstchew
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Okay nice.

Young ones read " 5 Things to consider before joining a cult"

http://talkeverytime..com.ng/2016/12/5-things-to-consider-before-you-join.html
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by 9jayes: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
legendte:
Sai criminal Saraki. The guy is really doing a good job
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by 9jayes: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
GraceBestowed:
I am still praying for Nigeria my country!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by opalu: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Okay
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by Mrsugood: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by Missfavourblog(f): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by timsTNA: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
m
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by MrGreenMavro: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
angry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by hujjat(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
My mentor
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by sbashir10(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
may God Bless PMB
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by benueguy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
jazinogold:
cheesy

How come my name is not on the list? after paying lie mohammed 1500naira to put my name on the list angry angry

i even sent him a masquarade delegates to him angry angry
LOL... Masquerade
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by amin001: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
hmmm make dem screen dem well oo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by 5starmilitant: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
I
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by Ushafaiza(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hope FCT(Abuja) candidate is included in the list this time around, else we wont take it lightly with PMB
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by Caseless: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
stephnie1:
God Bless PMB.

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
God is standing with you too.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by gr8cany: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
DONSMITH123:

President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a revised list of 46 non-career ambassadorial nominees to the Senate for legislative approval.

President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, read Buhari’s letter to the lawmakers during plenary on Thursday.

The Senate had rejected the first version of the list due to over 250 petitions against the nominees, two of whom rejected their nomination.

In the new list, while retired Justice George Oguntade (Lagos) and Ahmed Ibeto (Niger) maintained their nomination, several new names have emerged on the list.

Details later…

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-sends-revised-list-ambassadorial-nominees-senate/

where is the list.....anxious to check my dad's name
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by bolinxman: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jacob igbekele Daudu replaced Sola Iji? this is really abnormal,political prostitute dislodged loyal party man.Igbekele Daudu joined APC after general election,Comrade sola Iji played active role as an opposition figure in Ondo State.It seems no room for loyal party members that worked for the emergence of Buhari.PDP men are taking over.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate by DONSMITH123(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Postpones "Nigeria At 60" Awards / Python Swallows 6months Old Baby In Okada, Edo State / Fuel Vouchers: A Better Way To Subsidize Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.