Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

When Will Abia Have A Good Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Abia Have A Good Leader (431 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Please Does Abia Have A Governor? State Of PH Road In Aba / Obasanjo Not Example Of A Good Leader – Navy Commander,omessa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Abia Have A Good Leader by Dochido(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
WHEN WILL ABIA STATE HAVE A GOOD LEADER? Ladies and gentlemen, of a truth, i have decided to use the above title and would not in any give it a nebulous approach. For those who have tilted and titled in their own right and tend to potend Abia {God's own} State in their own perspective, well that is their own cup of tea. For those who are not aware and conversant with the history of Abia State, let me enlighten us that it was created on the 27th of August 1991 from the defunct Imo State. Eversince, various leaders which ranges from Military to Civillian have emerged to administer and steer the ship of the State how they wish. However, the worst seems to be during the Civillian administration, apart from the regime of Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu{the first civillian Governor of the State between between 1992 to 1993}. Dr Orji Uzor Kalu assume post in the State 1999-2007 and nothing to show for it as he came and underdeveloped and impoverished the State the more. Among all the leaders who had served the State, the regime of Theodore Ahamefule Orji was the worst and this is even as he had since handed over to a stooge in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu. The question in the mouth of many now is why is Abia still lagging behind in terms of development. Why has Umuahia {the State capital} refused to develop despite the humongous allocation accrued to the State. The wost part of it is that workers in the State have not had the best of time as they are being owed arears and backlogs of salaries by the government. Pensioners in the State have since resorted to invoking the gods of their land, since it's as if the heavenly God has turned his back on them. But just as the holy bible said in the book of Psalms 121 "i will lift up my eyes unto the hills from where cometh my help? My help cometh from the lord who made heaven and earth." God can do all things because he is not man. Job 42:2 said it all. Well, it's my hope that Abian would one day have a God fearing man
Re: When Will Abia Have A Good Leader by respect80(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
No b lie
Re: When Will Abia Have A Good Leader by respect80(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nor B lie at all

(1) (Reply)

A Ruthless Government Is Better Than A Youth-less Government / 'I Stand By My Word' Sowore Threatened My Life & Demanded N100m Bribe From Me' / Uche Aguoru: Gov Ikpeazu Phd, Where Is Abia Money Being Kept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.