Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) (16725 Views)

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Osinbajo Commissions Fertilizer Plant In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) by Lasskeey: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) by SEYIKP(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Earn legit and sure 25$ today click http://saving-me.com/?ref=14570
Re: Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) by obailala(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Where is the company being relocated to?... This info is scanty.
Re: Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) by danilmo: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
i taught all u guys want is stipend na..ur region hate development jor..makeuna no worry .they ll giv u stipend ..

Federa govt is still trying to curb the damge ur youth are causing her pipelines .thank God Dangote give himself brain sharply @his refinary..
Re: Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) by masseratti: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
chuose2:
Na so dem wan carry our own oil for Badagry, while we suffer.. angry

but There is oil in badagry now nau
Re: Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) by googlepikins: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin grin

THEY WANT TO RELOCATE BECAUSE SMALL TIME NOW.......

NIGER DELTA MILLITANTS GO BEGIN TO BOMB BOMB DEM PRODUCTION PIPELINES grin grin grin
Afonja with black amala head. Wetin concern crude oil pipe here.

Re: Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) by Angrymode: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
One problem with my people is lack of manner of approach. Just imagin the women leader warning the federal government.

These are the same set of people that will still later complain of poisoning of all forms they don't even understand due to the location of the plant in their area.

On the other hand, everything is so politicized that every decision taken by the government now seem to be biased and I won't be surprised if it is so in this case.

However, I believe the people of Odioma should choose their words carefully if they don't want to sound like militants while protesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & Obasanjo Shaking Hands (Picture) / Buhari Meets Saudi Energy Minister On Oil Price Stability - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.