Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,848 members, 7,824,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu (18402 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / "Omoyele Sowore Demanded Bribe From Saraki" - Dino Melaye Claims / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by SamiraF: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
from what I read on the cable. It is a big fat lie. Infact fatodu just want to destroy sowore name and his work he has been since ten years. I want to ask why is that he didn't talk to the media last year. It is when someone is good and accurate in his reporting then you will see various enemies showing up. Mind u owner of premium times life is been threatened too by the senate and the Nigeria army. Sowore will surely get out of the case and even sue the man that take him to the court of law.

Sowore has entered one chance. If he is fearless and innocent why is he shaking and shouting like a rat about to be roasted? Premium Times don dey follow Sahara Reporters lies manufacturing and publishing racket? Premium Times owner wey terminal cancer don scatter him life finish na patient wey no know say him need prayer, make him continue dey lie to hasten him meetng wit him maker.
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by obowunmi(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Sowore, Linda Ikeji, Matharoo girls of naijagistlive.

No difference.
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by obowunmi(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Every media platform knows that Nigerians are afraid of negative publicity. So if you can blackmail the wealthy and get your house In Banana or Range Rover, good for you.

As they say, information is power.
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Splinz:

Your understanding of "boy" shouldn't only be centered on the word per se.

You are right. If Davido could refer to Dele Momodu, a man who is almost his father's age "my boy", you can also call Sowore a boy. After all, money rules the world!
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by BudeYahooCom: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2017
ibadanfinest:

I thought its u are innocent until proven guilty. Anyways somoye and kanu charges are different.

Dont let etnicity cloud your judgement. kanu.has not been found guilty yet.

I thought your fellow yoruba Afonjas believe Kanu is guilty until proven otherwise. Karma is a biatch
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Phobia1: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2017
Papasmal:
Mr sowore e don colour red for u...

You've tampered with 'Za Oza Room'.
u Pple should reason along with the story. has any of dis dude mention any politician. I just don't know why some people go to school. It's a mere waste of time, energy and money. rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Nigeria Moving Up 24 Places In Global 'business Rank" / Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.