Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (50680 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Sirpluv: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
driand:
Sad embarassed
The evil that men do angry
Surprises the devil himself.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Phonefanatic: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
wunmi2odun:
These! Go to school you won't go. You keep selling gala in traffic jam. Useless Igbos

With all your education you still charm people to get rich. I rather sell gala than cut private parts or exhume corpse. Ritualistic Afonja
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by pachuz: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
You can see how poverty and ignorance has kept these Afonjas backward. How could you sell a whole human being for just N10,000? Its a sign he has been in this business for long and there is more than meet the eyes to what he was telling the DSS. Please DSS step up your investigation. There is the case of another lady who left Aba for same Osun State but has been declared missing since December 25th. I believe these evil men have a gang and they must be fished out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by mayorkent(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
I wonder how people think,selling someone for 10k and sold the person's phone for 20k.

Only God can save Nigeria
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by kosisokosi48(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ndi ofe mmanu dem ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
christianity is a real plague, a muslim girl slaughtered by a christ follower.christianityisbad.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Minirakiza: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. And let the matter end up an eye for eye..! :-XMay her soul rest in peace. And let the matter end up an eye for eye..!
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why?! Why?! Why this level of wickedness?
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by MichaelUweh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Such an illicit conduct by this forest dullard & a stupid buffoon is an instantly slaughtering offence...I wish police will not be involve in this case, they should better hand over this monkey to the street boys to treat him in a normal way & that's the way it is.......
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Adebash01(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
I know this girl, she is my Facebook friend
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Fregebest: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
[color=#000099][/color*WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS*

HERE You *PH* of 3k to *GH* 9k. Or you *PH* of 5k to *GH* of 15k.
Or you *PH* of 10k and *GH* of 30k

To BOOK A SLOT KINDLY drop your details. WhatsApp name/phn no/amount.

Pls, if you don't PH after an hour of joining you will be removed. *STAG NANCY IS A TABOOO*
Click on the link to join
https:///GCIbBBJNWhC2fysqE6a7lN
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by ofwest47(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
and the culprits may not be tried for the crime in the next four years. cooland the culprits may not be tried for the crime in the next four years.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Marrtynze(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
How can u kill a fellow human being because of 10k, like just 10k, mere 10k, God, people are so wicked, it's shocking
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by sofat(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
What a wicked world! May the culprits be doomed in this world and hereafter.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Olusola147(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
damola1:
Cries. for 10k? = $20 for human being
don't tell me you are referring to $20btc? wink
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by kenoz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm !
Pretty girl
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by henrybomb(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by raphy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] cry cry see the fine girl the fools use as ram..oh may her soul R.I.P amen she was devout Muslim .I respect girls who waik around with that thing on there hairs.
These men will never know peace in there life.killing there own sister from diffrent mother... cry
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by ArabMopol(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
just because of 10k I can easily dash out, he donate this young girl full of life to their babalowa for ritual purposes , this evilistic Afonjas can be mean at times, this Togolese cousins in Nigeria believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash TUFIAKWA
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by kaysunny49: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]wicked set of people :-Xwicked set of people

Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Johnnyessence(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Aminat508:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3542639/400-level-uniosun-student-found

Source, : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/01/read-full-story-behind-death-of-uniosun.html?m=0
chaii this is horrific. Its so painful babalawo is everywhere this days doing d needful sacrificing human being for popularity and power. I saw d corpse of d lady last year not knowing DSS operatives av been investigating the case. God help us in naija oooooooooo. Even the babalawo that killed the lady should be arrested and sent to jail. Thank God for this exposure.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Johnnyessence(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2017
ArabMopol:
just because of 10k I can easily dash out, he donate this young girl full of life to their babalowa for ritual purposes , this evilistic Afonjas can be mean at times, this Togolese cousins in Nigeria believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash TUFIAKWA
there's also traditional priest in igbo and hausa movie too. In all the movies they always used traditionist in their movies. Don't be sentimental ok.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by ArabMopol(m): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
there's also traditional priest in igbo and hausa movie too. In all the movies they always used traditionist in their movies. Don't be sentimental ok.
E too much for yoruba movie, only in yoruba land u will see a man as babalowa, Muslim cleric and equally a pastor , TUFIAKWA too bad
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Uzomaemmanuel(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2017
God will punish d driver and IFA..imagine,somebody's future wife
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by nextstep(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2017
What sorrowful wickedness.

May God grant her perfect peace.
Innocent soul

cry cry cry
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by diva90: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Na wa! Because of ordinary 10k
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by gloryman91: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2017
always remember to pray for your wards before going out. bad people everywhere .Allah please continue to protect us and our children.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by thanie(f): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2017
God, because of just 10k. This is evil.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by dotland(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2017
sold a girl for 10k and her phone for 20k....what a crazy world we live in sad
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by Tonason: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2017
There's nothing we can not hear these days. How on earth, no matter the amount of money. Human life is priceless. May God punish all their generations.
Re: How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed by krixik(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Human life = 10k
Phone = 20k
So phone now worths more than human life? Chaii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.