Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Can Love And Recession Walk Hand In Hand In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Love And Recession Walk Hand In Hand In Nigeria? (260 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Love And Recession Walk Hand In Hand In Nigeria? by ChocolateAda: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guys, how many ladies have you Chyked recently? How many have you taken to the cinema, bought pretty dresses for, even ice cream- because she likes it? Recession has really taken and is still taking pounds of flesh from harmless Nigerians. Somebody cannot get free food, free bike rides,even shawarma again. It's that serious. A few days ago on my way to the market I boarded a bus. A boy and a pretty lady sat just in front of my sit beside the driver. When it was time to bring out money to pay, the guy dipped his hand into his trousers and brought out money, which he give to the driver. Then, it was the girl's turn to pay. She kept quiet.

The driver had to ask her two times to "Bring her money naa" before she even knew he was taking to her. She turned to the guy beside her, obviously shocked at being asked to pay for her own bus ride. "Ahan, Nnaemeka you didn't pay?" she asked. The poor guy didn't utter a word, he just shook his head. The girl hissed and brought out the money. Some people in the bus started giggling and chuckling. I wanted to laugh. I wanted to laugh so hard but I didn't want it to seem like I was an "Overdo", so I "jejely" kept mute where I was.

That scenario made me think. What if the ......

More.
http://www.aladyandlife.com/2017/01/can-love-and-recession-walk-hand-in_11.html

Visit www.aladyandlife.com
Re: Can Love And Recession Walk Hand In Hand In Nigeria? by Kondomatic(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Love Is an Ocean Of Emotions Entirely Surrounded By Expenses

1 Like

Re: Can Love And Recession Walk Hand In Hand In Nigeria? by RMClub: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guys surely don't have extra cash anymore.

(1) (Reply)

[NEW Video]geniuzz – Firewood (remix) Ft. Falz / Harvard Foundation Honours Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The Year / Some Highlights From The Economic Council Meeting Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.