Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija (6276 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by popesam1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Big brother Naija winner Efe and runner up Bisola arrives Nigeria hand
in hand after Conquering #BBNAIJA . Welcome Baba Logistics......

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/04/efe-and-bisola-arrives-nigeria-hand-in.html

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Donbabajay12(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Maddt love,The street Gat for them ..
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by josephine123: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
WATCH
Massive turn up as #BBNaija winner Efe arrives Muritala International Airport Lagos, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVn0E0TOuyc

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Shelloween(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Efe is like a container..... Only happiness follows the landing.

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by decatalyst(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bisola is really matured.

She handled not being the winner very maturely.

How many likes for this strong lady?

67 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
decatalyst:

The hustle for likes!!/

Get outta here!!!

23 Likes

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Angeleena(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The hustle for likes!!/
Get outta here!!!
lol...pesin no fit play with you again?

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by BreezyCB(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
May the grace that changed Efe live locate me IJN

So Bisola and Efe don get Bouncer too just like that?
Our own person.. The person wey we vote for..mopol no let ppl Near em

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by BiafranBushBoy: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:

No mind all these people with....

"Click like for ..... Share for ....."

"How many likes for...." grin

I just weak!!

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Angeleena(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
winners..
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by CONFAMA: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
May the grace that changed Efe live locate me IJN

So Bisola and Efe don get Bouncer too just like that?
Our own person.. The person wey we vote for..mopol no let ppl Near em

Dey there dey wait for efe...

No go hustle your own money make mopol dey clear road for you too cheesy Abi you think say mopol too like am like that grin

By the way...

Thunder fire anybody wey complain over too much bbn come still open thread, press reply button, copy and and paste brainless rants then submit am

angry angry angry

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by YhungPablo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is buhari still in power?
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by CONFAMA: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2017
YhungPablo:
Is buhari still in power?

No, na Tinubu...

Are just waking up from coma

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by emmasege: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2017
decatalyst:

Bisola is actually the winner going by the kind of prize she won, it's a long term reward with opportunities of open doors at international levels.

In the true sense of it, the fisherman gave Efe his biggest catch while he handed over the net to Bisola. She's got what can give her much more and for much longer.

Congrats, Bisola. You are an epitome of African beauty, brain and womanhood.

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Tazdroid(m): 4:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Time to share the money.
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by gethappy13: 5:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Naso.
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Akshow: 6:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Bisola has a bug heart. Her excitement when it was just she and Efe remaining was genuine. on stage, she kept patting him mouthing you go win. But based on logistics, Efe is the man if the hour.
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Welcome back from money fame prison

Your coming back is based on logistics

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by LifeMapEmpire(f): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Way to go...

Bisola the DRAMA QUEEN

EFE the REALEST GEE

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2017
My concern nw be say I never get light for my area for this useless lagos for dayz undecided
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2017
When Efe was going for #BBNaija airport security quizzed him intensely. When Efe came back from #BBNaija airport security was protecting him. Levels dun change!

Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Zaheertyler(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2017
as for me am done with anything bb 9ja...abeg make person help us beg FUTO vc...we don tire for house
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Edubrazilnwa(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Efe abeg come show boys love grin
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Calabarchild(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Where is Tboss?
Abi Awon ti private jet neva land ni
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by ammyluv2002(f): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Where Marvis, Debbie & Tboss dey na? Abi they never reach Naija?
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by YhungPablo(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2017
CONFAMA:

No, na Tinubu...
Are just waking up from coma
ask big brother now
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by decatalyst(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The hustle for likes!!/

Get outta here!!!

Young man, the only hustle I do is for ego, kudi, owo!

Make God bless the hustle.

Seun's likes does not make my bank account sneeze undecided
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by BLACKdagger: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:

Babe u too fine pls will u marry me tongue
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Angeleena(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Babe u too fine pls will u marry me tongue
lol... how much,dey your account? cox na just yesterday, i read here,that getting married to a poor man,leads to hell..I am heavenly conscious.
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by BLACKdagger: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:

lol... how much,dey your account? cox na just yesterday, i read here,that getting married to a poor man,leads to hell..I am heavenly conscious.

Hahaah does it really matter.?
Dangote had nothing.
Mack zuckerberg was a nonentity.
Bill get was a drop out.

So U neva can tell my dear... so u better invest emotionally on me now that its still cheap grin.

Becox where im foreseeing myself right now.
Bill get will neva get there undecided
Re: Efe And Bisola Arrive Nigeria Hand In Hand After BBNaija by Angeleena(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hahaah does it really matter.?
Dangote had nothing.
Mack zuckerberg was a nonentity.
Bill get was a drop out.

So U neva can tell my dear... so u better invest emotionally on me now that its still cheap grin.

Becox where im foreseeing myself right now.
Bill get will neva get there undecided
till then bro..

See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / Yahoo Boyz Dancing With Pants Inside Expensive Car(photos, Videos) / Bobrisky Arrested Over ₦665,000 Boutique Debt. Nigerians React! (photos)