Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,335 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (10599 Views)

What Is The First Feature You Look Out For When Buying A New Smartphone? / What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? / Finally! Whatsapp Now As Video Call Feature, You Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by scarycuteface(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2017
shiftback:

Almost the size of my powerbank.
impressive.
Lol. Well, the L8 phone itself is a power bank. Suitable for heavy users.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by eleshin(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Private space.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Techm8: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fingerprint scanner on a budget. I got one eye on the Tecno W5

1 Like

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I would really like to have my hands on that tecno phantom6+ permanently
Very beautiful phone

Do well to get it asap dear
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Gptech(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Which smartphone are you using?
Must be a Xaomi, can't tell which model but suspect redmi note 4 . grin
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by TappGroupNG: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Saving up for it
Iamdemola:

Do well to get it asap dear
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Garshy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nothing beats a long lasting battery... I love my hot 4 cool
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Saving up for it
Do so in time. Nor carry last. cheesy
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Stevengold(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
4G LTE on Lenovo vibe p1m
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by WhyNa: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Stevengold:
Please do you know how to activate the quick charging feature?
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by WhyNa: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Stevengold:
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Stevengold(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
WhyNa:

Keep your phone upgraded to the latest OS
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by WhyNa: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stevengold:

Keep your phone upgraded to the latest OS

IT is updated . it usually comes on on it's own but i usually disable. with the current light situation, i want it back
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Stevengold(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
WhyNa:

IT is updated . it usually comes on on it's own but i usually disable. with the current light situation, i want it back

Oops, don't knw how you can get it back o
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Queentito(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Smartphone companies like to bring new features to market in order to differentiate themselves.

Let's look at the smartphone we are currently rocking. What is the singular feature you love most on your smartphone? That one thing that made you shell out your money to buy it.

Could be one or none these.

Long lasting battery
Warp speed processing
Crystal clear display
A great camera
Huge RAM/ROM
Fingerprint sensor

My itel S31, it's ability to take clear picture even in low light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram Vs Snapchat - Instagram Adds More Similar Snapchat Features / How To Hide Your Number While Sending Message / iOS 7 Download Day Worldwide Release Time [chart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.