Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (10584 Views)

What Is The First Feature You Look Out For When Buying A New Smartphone? / What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? / Finally! Whatsapp Now As Video Call Feature, You Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Pimpzone: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2017
(Water resisting nature has been saving me expenses)

lasting Battery,

upgradable OS,

at least 2gb ram on high grade phones (samsung, HTC) and 1.5gb on couterparts (tecno, infinix),

HD screen (at least 1280*720 pixel)

Great selfie Camera

Most importantly... parts should be available for replacements and repairs (fashion cases and repair parts)

Every average phone user should be okay with these
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by rawpadgin(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2017
n
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Long lasting battery and huge RAM/ROM for seamless operation cos i am a heavy user.
My phantom 6plus ticked this.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by mourtayo(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Only the battery power. Infinix note 2. Other than that it lags like loko train. The processor poor
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2017
softMarket:
Na bullet proof .....armed robber be wan colet am from me buh I refuse, b4 I knw whatsup the guy don shoot... So I use the phone do vest and the bullet knack for the phone screen!

My iphone 7+ eh......the phone too much grin grin

If u no get iphone 7+, go buy am now! E dey save life!! grin
grin
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2017
camera on fleek. The 13MP rear and front camera of Tecno Camon C9 does it for me.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Dotman2210(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2017
Great camera
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2017
My browser!
I can kill for a gud browser.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Clarinett(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Blackberry Classic.

Smooth Web browser
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by FuckTheMod: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2017
LG G5

Dual and panoramic views camera cool
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:
camera
missslimzy:
Good processing capability is preferred over every other thing
Pls guys in the house, if u ve to make a choice between these girls base on what they love in their fons, which wud u grab for ursefs?
I ve fallen 4one already.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2017
battery size
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by akereconfi: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Galaxy S7 edge

..speed
..display
..CAMERA = no competition
lots more

1 Like

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Sultty(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Smartphone companies like to bring new features to market in order to differentiate themselves.

Let's look at the smartphone we are currently rocking. What is the singular feature you love most on your smartphone? That one thing that made you shell out your money to buy it.

Could be one or none these.

Long lasting battery
Warp speed processing
Crystal clear display
A great camera
Huge RAM/ROM
Fingerprint sensor
*none of the above* my Nokia 3310 is super. But what I love most is the ability to stone some people with it and still pick it up for use afterwards, isn't this phone awesome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Eleniyan15: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
5050mah chikena
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by habss: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Eyeprint verification. Camon 7
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by scarycuteface(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Must it be a Singular feature? Because my Tecno L8 gives me more than a singular feature. But I'll say the battery is not of this world. It's exceptional
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Interface and OS despite the app gap.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Enyimbamercedes: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
The IR blaster on my S6. I use it to control virtually every device at home...oh and for other mischief. I walk into Dominos and switch off all the displays. Sometimes i just go to viewing centre where EPL fans are watching their favorite teams and switch off the TV...and other times i just randomly increase the volume of TV sets in eateries. You should see the confusion on the faces of the workers there scrambling for their remote

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Ragnorak: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Monster battery life
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by shiftback: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
The dual Camera refocus feature.

Tecno Phantom 6
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by PhonePlanet(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
amoled display
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by shiftback: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
The IR blaster on my S6. I use it to control virtually every device at home...oh and for other mischief. I walk into Dominos and switch off all the displays. Sometimes i just go to viewing centre where EPL fans are watching their favorite teams and switch off the TV...and other times i just randomly increase the volume of TV sets in eateries. You should see the confusion on the faces of the workers there scrambling for their remote
So na you dey cause wahala for my viewing center? I don catch you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by shiftback: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Vorpal:
Interface and OS despite the app gap.
BlackBerry abi?
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by shiftback: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
scarycuteface:
Must it be a Singular feature? Because my Tecno L8 gives me more than a singular feature. But I'll say the battery is not of this world. It's exceptional
What is the battery capacity?
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by shiftback: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
PhonePlanet:
amoled display
Sabi person.

FHD Amoled is bae.
Love the deep blacks and suturated colours.
My phantom 6 ticks this box.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by PAQ(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
water resistance
better than average battery
screen size
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by slap1(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Battery
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by investigator007: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
I love the sleek nature of my w5 n the boom player
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Battery life. Tecno L8 plus.
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2017
sleek interface and Crystal clear display
Re: What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? by arsenic33(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Na battery oo... How can I survive without downloading? Strong battery makes it possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras / Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC / Need Black Berry Curve 2: How Much Its Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.