Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? (681 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki / "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by mekusxxx: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2009
Did they vote for Buhari or Ojukwu or for a spirit?

Yoruba have laboured hard to distance themselves from Obj, with claims that it was the North and others who foisted ObJ on them. We can accept that for 1999. But who did the Yoruba vote for in 2003 after they abandoned their AD party? All these lies and denials about the 2003 election must stop because Yoruba voted for somebody in 2003 and that person is Obasanjo.
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by Beaf: 1:24am On Nov 25, 2009
This dimwit is back again! Is Yoruba the name of a single person? angry

You better stop this stupid hatred, you'er only harming yourself (heart attacks, strokes etc).

FOOL.
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by sjeezy8: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2009
good question ode boy  I dont know, but i do know who didnt receive any votes. lol
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by mekusxxx: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2009
Beaf, I will choose to ignore you
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by mekusxxx: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2009
sjeezy8:

good question ode boy I dont know, but i do know who didnt recieve any votes. lol

So who did not recieve any votes and who did? Let's learn and know the truth once and for all. Thanks
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by sjeezy8: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2009
grin grin ode boy i have better things to do with my evening peace out
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Nov 25, 2009
They are both criminals! angry angry
Who cares
? undecided
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by mekusxxx: 2:05am On Nov 25, 2009
sjeezy8:

grin grin ode boy i have better things to do with my evening peace out

Hahaha! Oti sa lo. Next time you open that you stinky mouth and say Yoruba did not vote for Obj, Sango go help you seal ya mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 25, 2009
there's a guy I know called Yoruba, who voted for Hansuwi.

(1) (Reply)

Kill Jonathan, Face Break Up - Pastor Bakare Explodes - Advises Yar’adua : / Ritualists Invade Farms, Kill Five At Ibusa / Power Vacum "save Nigeria Group" Plan Street Protest At Home And Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.