Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

PLS HELP A Friend Of Mine Gionee M3MINI Refused To Turn On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PLS HELP A Friend Of Mine Gionee M3MINI Refused To Turn On (423 Views)

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / Used Gionee M3mini Wanted / Gionee M3mini A Year Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLS HELP A Friend Of Mine Gionee M3MINI Refused To Turn On by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
His phone charger has spoil so he remove the battery to charge it with universal charger after he finish charging the battery he put the battery back to on his phone but it dididn't power,so thats jus it. what could be the fault
Re: PLS HELP A Friend Of Mine Gionee M3MINI Refused To Turn On by ayindejimmy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
The desktop charger has drained the battery.

You need to get a very reliable charger - like New Age Charger or other fast charger to power the phone now.
Good luck
Re: PLS HELP A Friend Of Mine Gionee M3MINI Refused To Turn On by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2017
ayindejimmy:
The desktop charger has drained the battery.

You need to get a very reliable charger - like New Age Charger or other fast charger to power the phone now.
Good luck
OK gonna if it might work

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Be Left Out Of This Amazing Opportunity / Sony Xperia XA1 Specs And Price / Solution To Sim Unlock Counter Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.