Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum (36041 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Akwa Ibom Govt Gives Traders 31 Day Ultimatum To Reduce Price Of Foodstuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

how much have u ever donated?
sorry we donate because of god, that is why we don't make noise up and down. Meanwhile if you are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Mujaheeeden post=52760316][/quote]keep on fooling your self in nairaland 24hrs , thinking you are making sense.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
dis is 2017 try get sense abeg
keep on fooling your self in nairaland 24hrs, thinking you are making sense.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by menwongo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
if you are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok.
But your comment shows you are extremely poor. Go find yourself work ok.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
menwongo:

But your comment shows you are extremely poor. Go find yourself work ok.
stop wasting your time in nairaland 24hrs please, meanwhile I will pretend as if I don't no that you are fooling your self. Pretend mode activated
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by kenoz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Before they start embezzling it
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by menwongo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
sorry we donate because of god, that is why we don't make noise up and down. Meanwhile if you are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok
See this poor rat claiming to be rich. You or we donate?
Mine you if you don't happy for people success you will not be successful too.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by wizsolzy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
may you never received sense blessing in any way , in Jesus name

just take a look at ur self
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
keep on fooling your self in nairaland 24hrs, thinking you are making sense.
truth is bitter my brother take heart and don't commit suicide

Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by emi14: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew how much is the donation self that he his disturbing people up and down? undecided

This is how corruption became the order of the day in Nigeria. Have you been able to make donation of #10,000 to anybody even to your local community?, nonsense basket mouth
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
emi14:

This is how corruption became the order of the day in Nigeria. Have you been able to make donation of #10,000 to anybody even to your local community?, nonsense basket mouth
please if you are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok, we make donations because of god. That is why we don't disturb people up and down. Stop wasting your time in nairaland 24hrs
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
truth is bitter my brother take heart and don't commit suicide
let me pretend as if I don't no you are FOOLING yourself, Pretend mode activated
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by IVORY2009(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:

grin cheesy by the grace of God, I'm not poor... Watch ur manner of approach to issues....
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
IVORY2009:
[/b]

grin cheesy by the grace of God, I'm not poor... Watch ur manner of approach to issues....
manner of approach, that is language of the poor every time the wealthy people speak
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by IVORY2009(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
manner of approach, that is language of the poor every time the wealthy people speak

I rest my case, where I come frm we dont brag with material posession.

Bye for now!
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

I rest my case, where I come frm we dont brag with material posession.

Bye for now!
please wait for me wait for me, let me follow you to your village grin
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by IVORY2009(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
please wait for me wait for me, let me follow you to your village grin

yes u can to the palace grin
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
chubbyswit:
are u one of these blind citizens who doesnt know what's happening in the country? Carry on
Okay, which part of Nigeria isn't subject to the federal constitution and government

Isn't Spain a sovereign state
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by emi14: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
please if you are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok, we make donations because of god. That is why we don't disturb people up and down. Stop wasting your time in nairaland 24hrs

Dangote is also poor. You are corrupt. Corruption is in your gene so it means nothing to you. They organization need comprehensive account of their donations. Accountability sustains business. Stop disgracing yourself. Am at work right now where ethics of employment is fully implemented. If you care I give my contacts. Idler. Poor person first address people with such words. I don't know what is poverty; you have the experience, you know how it test.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by oskaaay(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
GOOD...Accountability is key
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by abdulmalik3(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew how much is the donation self that he his disturbing people up and down? undecided
donation is donation
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
abdulmalik3:
donation is donation
you are right. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Keep on typing trash thinking you are making sense
emi14:

Dangote is also poor. You are corrupt. Corruption is in your gene so it means nothing to you. They organization need comprehensive account of their donations. Accountability sustains business. Stop disgracing yourself. Am at work right now where ethics of employment is fully implemented. If you care I give my contacts. Idler. Poor person first address people with such words. I don't know what is poverty; you have the experience, you know how it test.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
IVORY2009:

yes u can to the palace grin
grin grin
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by kenzysmith: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Go ur papa backyard go collect ur sense were u 4get
Azujabeel:
Shameless man, when your overloaded trucks are busy spoiling our roads you are here attacking others boasting about your donations! Mst u tell the world u donated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Introduces BVN Lite For Minimal Financial Transactions / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers / Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.