Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) (33054 Views)

Lagos To Crush 4000 Impounded Motorcycles - Photos / Troops Recover Shilka And Gun Truck From Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
castration is the best punishment for these guys, am sure when the army takes this action they will repent knowing fully well that they will be nothing to sex with when they would be given the 7virgins in heaven
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by tonio2wo: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2017
mykeljosef:
i see only 4 people oo

criminals snapped at night(dem look like nollywood ghost sef)

motorcycles snapped during the day

ayam not understanding

you go fear fear na!

na d 4 of them de ride d bikes at once?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2017
chai naija sef

4 men with 100 bikes... be like they downloaded the bikes on their phones.. or they did magic to ride 100bikes at once by just 4men... or they used dangote truck to carry the bikes...

Ayam not understand
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by NAVYdogg: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2017
The names of the terrorists were given as Muazu Gogobir, Mamman Shuaibu, Muhammadu Muhammadu and Isah Ibrahim.

See names, this guys must be MMM consultants. shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Ijaya123:
Relics of PDP years of misrule and disaster.
you still think pdp misruled this country? well, who am i to judge your sense of judgement.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by benakrom(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2017
northvietnam:
chai naija sef

4 men with 100 bikes... be like they downloaded the bikes on their phones.. or they did magic to ride 100bikes at once by just 4men... or they used dangote truck to carry the bikes...

Ayam not understand

They were intercepted along with 100 concealed motorcycles at the outskirt of the town. The suspected Boko Haram terrorists are undergoing preliminary investigation, Sani Stated.

Read the story again bro.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by glossy6(f): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
mykeljosef:
i see only 4 people oo

ayam not understanding
the bikes are not up to 30 kwanu.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
benakrom:

They were intercepted along with 100 concealed motorcycles at the outskirt of the town. The suspected Boko Haram terrorists are undergoing preliminary investigation, Sani Stated.

first In history a nairalander replied a comment with out insult or calling of names like

zombie ...
wailer ......
flatty ......
Afonja.. ....

RESPECT... Sir

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by eRex(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
flee, fleer, fleeiest

they should be fleeiest
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Dething: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
only 4 people?

were they riding the bikes or they carried it in a truck?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by manuel80(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
SirJeffry:
Muhamadu muhamadu Buhari jnr is among them. Ok cheesy
Honor, courage and commitment.
You're a Marine?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by curvilicious: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2017
ajasbaba:

una no read the tori finish

Ayam not understand d tori sad
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Cossie0000001:

you still think pdp misruled this country? well, who am i to judge your sense of judgement.

They ruled very well and made Boko haram a centre of tourist attraction.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2017
I saw on channels Twitter handle the other day that the Nigeria Army released over a thousand repentant boko haram members. Dunno how true that was

But if indeed they were released, I think it is a bad move because these guys can't repent. They'll just keep going back to the system. That's why they have not finished till now.

Reminds me of those old Vietnamese war movies against America where the Vietnamese rebel soldiers no dey die finish.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2017
mccoy47:
I'm not understanding. 4 terrorists driving 100 bikes? undecided
how is Ruby?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2017
4People escapinm with 100MOTORCYCLES? pls fellow nigerians .does this make any sense to any of you.4peple.RUNING AWAY WIT 100MOTORCYCLES !conceald where.even 4trailer cant carry 100motorcycles.DIS NATION IS A JOKE
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Grammy08: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2017
how on earth do they get fuel to power those bikes??
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Jst 4 people with 100 motorcycles Were they trying to escape the motorcycles or what

Nigerian Army make una dey fear God naa
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by bamasite(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Ko nice!

Free Brain Training www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Chookym(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
How do u conseal 100 moveable motobikes biko nu
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by kayguy2(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
[/b]Ok[b]
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Some people from the eastern part of the country will not sleep tonight cos of this news.I mean kalu's followers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by kayone6237(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2017
djlawex02:
Only in Nigeria, Four people are fleeing with 100 motorcycles. 0ne person dey ride 25 motorcycles at time.
3 gbosa for Nigeria army.
I tired self, Abi nah jin ride d bike with dem. no dem boss for terminator 3 or magneto in X-Men
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2017
curvilicious:

Ayam not understand d tori sad

lol
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by arsenic33(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2017
C dia face lyk sh*t wey rain beat
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2017
how re we sure they re not OKADA RIDERS
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Bokoharm crisis is seen by Nigerian army as a way to showcase their novel skills. Some people can choose to be mumu. I am never one.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by experience003(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
i smear lies
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by energy01(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2017
They look like one of those Afonjas with LAFUN on their head...Terrorists ko,Terrorists ni
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by Stevosty: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2017
benakrom:

Thank you, the literacy level here is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by DoreJoe(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Four guys with 100 bike na dangote truck them use for the transportation...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) by ColtPython(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2017
mykeljosef:
i see only 4 people oo

ayam not understanding

special effects by naija bloggers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate / Sanwo-Olu Tests Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.