Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) (22523 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Otunba Olasubomi Balogun, Founder Of FCMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Good
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
the abobaku nko? that one Don dey flex till when the time comes, he go act film.
continue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by czaratwork: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
This man can travel for Africa.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by JIGHU(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
BUHARI IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT BUT HE STILL IS ANYWAYS....NOBODY HAS TIME TO DETHRONE A MISFIT KING OF A SMALL VILLAGE LIKE ILE-IFE, ALL WE SAYING HE SHOULD SIT THE Bleep IN HIS PALACE. ....THERE IS A KING IN OSHOGBO WHO IS IN SAME STATE WITH HIM, DO YOU SEE HIM ROAMING LIKE A LOST KID? DUDE THINKS HE WAS ELECTED BY ALL YORUBAS? DUDE YOU WERE ELECTED BY SOME VILLAGERS IN IFE
Praktikals:
Why dont you come and dethrone him. Mumu.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
JIGHU:
BUHARI IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT BUT HE STILL IS ANYWAYS....NOBODY HAS TIME TO DETHRONE A MISFIT KING OF A SMALL VILLAGE LIKE ILE-IFE, ALL WE SAYING HE SHOULD SIT THE Bleep IN HIS PALACE. ....THERE IS A KING IN OSHOGBO WHO IS IN SAME STATE WITH HIM, DO YOU SEE HIM ROAMING LIKE A LOST KID? DUDE THINKS HE WAS ELECTED BY ALL YORUBAS? DUDE YOU WERE ELECTED BY SOME VILLAGERS IN IFE
You are just an ignorant fool with no regards for constituted authority. Only God knows how you adress your parents.
Just so you know, Ooni is the traditional head of the whole yoruba race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by math2001: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ooni of Ile Ife is not the king.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
2dugged:
and your point?

is point is widen your brain, develop your knowledge and expand your intellect and read again

the role of a king had been on social reform on long decade but civilization have stole that from them

a king is governed over his community and he's a notable representative of all his region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
JIGHU:

and would that make your life better if he didn't sit at his palace? who ask for your opinion?

he's performing what the king of Yoruba are known of In the olden days which civilization had taken from them

so why are u crying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by jtwest(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
tankara1010:
Does anyone notice the Oni has not been seen in public with his wife for over 3 months now?
NO!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by jtwest(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
I lIke the way the king is not being conventional by sitting in the palace, he is still young and full of life, he should roam even to rome grin. How many tins dey happen for palace, even if na u! will u stay indoor and be bored out of ur socks?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by femolii: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
No king in igbo land na
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by blazer234: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
JIGHU:
HE IS A DISGRACE AND NOT FIT TO BE AN OONI....HE IS A POLITICAL OONI.....HE IS NOT KING OF YORUBA LAND, HE IS KING IN SMALL ILE IFE, STAY THE Bleep IN YOUR PALACE. HE IS NOT EVEN KING OF OSUN STATE

May you never be cured of your thoughtless anger. Continue to be angry and kill yourself if possible, while the ooni continues to enjoy his life.

Have you ever been told that your irrelevant opinion doesn't count? Nobody even knows you are ever in existence. You are a nonentity, a persona non grats.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

[s]
is point is widen your brain, develop your knowledge and expand your intellect and read again

the role of a king had been on social reform on long decade but civilization have stole that from them

a king is governed over his community and he's a notable representative of all his region
since you want to do amebor and speak on behalf of the moniker I quoted,
Firstly, you must be stupid for throwing the subtle insult in your first paragraph at me
Secondly,are you trying to insinuate that before the arrival of the white men,Kings were gallivanting around like your Ooni is doing in your second paragraph?
Thirdly, can you tell me how him governing over his community relates to his gallivanting about?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
2dugged:
since you want to do amebor and speak on behalf of the moniker I quoted,
Firstly, you must be stupid for throwing the subtle insult in your first paragraph at me
Secondly,are you trying to insinuate that before the arrival of the white men,Kings were gallivanting around like your Ooni is doing in your second paragraph?
Thirdly, can you tell me how him governing over his community relates to his gallivanting about?

I can see you don't have home training, for you to quote someone who's stupid doesn't make u different

I'm just telling u to mind your own region. he's gallivanting or not. what's your stress or is it part of your bia.fra struggle

seriously eyin omo INA ni isoro to po gan

if not that we are guided by law here, I would ve give u d most ridiculous response of your life that will cause u to deactivate your account

eleribu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

I can see you don't have home training, for you to quote someone who's stupid doesn't make u different

I'm just telling u to mind your own region. he's gallivanting or not. what's your stress or is it part of your bia.fra struggle

if not that we are guided by law here, I would ve give u d most ridiculous response of your life that will cause u to deactivate your account

eleribu
vbor loghe uhundan na?, era vbe iyue, ore ene ozuo, na madness dey your head, me deactivate my account because of who?,rat like you wey nor reach, ozuo, next time don't mind your business and stop doing amebor, and maybe your parents didn't include minding your business in the so called home training that you have, ewe!,atleast your first paragraph implies that you agree to being stupid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

eleribu

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
2dugged:
vbor loghe uhundan na?, era vbe iyue, ore ene ozuo, na madness dey your head, me deactivate my account because of who?,rat like you wey nor reach, ozuo, next time don't mind your business and stop doing amebor, and maybe your parents didn't include minding your business in the so called home training that you have, ewe!

see mu.mu abeg go find someone sit before u will burst my brain with this pry 2 response

mind you, u can talk anyhow to anyone in my region but not to the kings or any Yoruba reps!

so flush your diluted brain next time before running your mouth like a vampire on a well respected thread

olofo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

see mu.mu abeg go find someone sit before u will burst my brain with this pry 2 response

mind you, u can talk anyhow to anyone in my region but not to the kings or any Yoruba reps!

so flush your diluted brain next time before running your mouth like a vampire on a well respected thread

olofo
hehehehe, respected thread? Oh my!, if you were not the one exhibiting signs of mild psychosis, you would have noticed the moniker was specifically trying to shade other kings that stay in the palace of which my king happens to be one, now go dip your head in a pit toilet and stop showing your stupidity (of which you already agreed to being stupid) , yoruba reps my anus, you this youruba idiot that talk about home training yet you lack one, or you think shading other kings tells how much of home training you have,by the way, seems you avoided answering my questions, guess you are not intellectually sound enough to give answers, ozuo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, respected thread? Oh my!, if you were not the one exhibiting signs of mild psychosis, you would have noticed the moniker was specifically trying to shade other kings that stay in the palace of which my king happens to be one, now go dip your head in a pit toilet and stop showing your stupidity (of which you already agreed to being stupid) , yoruba reps my anus, you this youruba idiot that talk about home training yet you lack one, or you think shading other kings tells how much of home training you have,by the way, seems you avoided answering my questions, guess you are not intellectually sound enough to give answers, ozuo!

I don't ve time for a compound illiterate like u coz the more I give u attention, the more you disgrace yourself. am off

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

I don't ve time for a compound illiterate like u coz the more I give u attention, the more you disgrace yourself. am off

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

hehehehe, you gave me the attention from the very moment you decided to do amebor and carry another man's load on your head,and that load will eventually break your neck, uhundan nor gbe abe, and did you say illiterate? Hehehehe, literally had to laugh at that, i asked you before if you are implying that before the arrival of the white men,Kings were gallivanting like your Ooni is doing, you kept mute, oya run along, stupid boy,and don't bother me again with your stupidity grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, you gave me the attention from the very moment you decided to do amebor and carry another man's load on your head,and that load will eventually break your neck, ozuo, illiterate? Hehehehe, literally had to laugh at that, i asked you before if you are implying that before the arrival of the white men,Kings were gallivanting like your Ooni is doing, you kept mute, oya run along, stupid boy,and don't bother me again with your stupidity grin grin

you're really learning words so fast, do u know the meaning of amebo? that u ve elementary education atleast doesn't make u different from a compound illiterate that I actually qualified u with above

you are more or less like an half baked educated kid, coming here to exhibit ur re.tard point. give ur elders respect for u to stay long on earth.

this ooni daughter might not even be ur agemate. is not a must to talk if u don't know how things work in a particular region. I don't want to use harsh words on u coz of the respect I had for women....

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're really learning words so fast, do u know the meaning of amebo? that u ve elementary education atleast doesn't make u different from a compound illiterate that I actually qualified u with above

you are more or less like an half baked educated kid, coming here to exhibit ur re.tard point. give ur elders respect for u to stay long on earth.

this ooni daughter might not even be ur agemate. is not a must to talk if u don't know how things work in a particular region. I don't want to use harsh words on u coz of the respect I had for women....

Pls ignore that slowpoke bro. She's just one of the few people that need public attention and likes on nairaland

She's disgracing herself but she don't know. I've been following your quote with her but she's responding like a tout

Just ignore her smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

and you also are not exempted from the stupidity trait I alloted to you either, and I am curious what other harsh words you intend to use apart from olosho which riffrats condescend to when they can no longer argue on an equal scale, of which I am ready to address the females in your family the same if you dare, if that moniker had not shaded other kings in a subtle manner of which you are either too stupid to notice or you are just feigning ignorance, hence the reason I asked what his point was, but being a stupid rat that you are, your youthful exuberance did not allow you to notice or maybe your bigoted nature blinded you to notice, and lest i forget, respect is reciprocal,I can't even remember making any comment against anyone on this thread, I don't know which part of your psychosis plaqued brain all that respect ish is coming from, and by the way I am still waiting for my answer that is if your brain is up for it

As for the idiot above,witch nor dey fear, make e fly for afternoon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
and you aslo are not exempted from the stupidity trait I alloted to you either, and I am curious what other harsh words you intend to use apart from olosho which riffrats condescend to when they can no longer argue on an equal scale, of which I am ready to address the females in your family the same if you dare, if that moniker had not shaded other kings in a subtle manner of which your are either too stupid to notice or you are just feigning ignorance, hence the reason I asked what his point was, but being a stupid rat that you are, your youthful exuberance did not allow you to notice or maybe your bigoted nature blinded you to notice, and lest i forget, respect is reciprocal,I can't even remember making any comment against anyone on this thread, I don't know which part of your psychosis plaqued brain all that respect ish is coming from, and by the way I am still waiting for my answer that is if your brain is up for it

u keep reiterating words frequently. seems you're just learning that. I wouldn't waste my time reading ur kid epistle coz I know u can typed it beyond your knowledge

what answer would I give an imbec.ile like u, that u will easily meditate on? absolutely none. you are forcing to write secondary school sentence without noting your punctuation marks

you see why I qualified you with that adjective? it really befit you and your poor unnecessary write-ups

small girl learn to mind your business next time. i easily judge your age thru ur A for apple write up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

u keep reiterating words frequently. seems you're just learning that. I wouldn't waste my time reading ur kid epistle coz I know u can typed it beyond your knowledge

what answer would I need give an imbec.ile like u, that u will easily meditate on? absolutely none. you are forcing to write secondary school sentence without noting your punctuation marks

you see why I qualified you with that adjective? it really befit you and your poor unnecessary write-ups

small girl learn to mind your business next time. i easily judge your age thru ur A for apple write up
hehehehe, avoiding the obvious and chasing shadows, I can see you are avoiding my questions,your stupidity is glaring for all to see, if obvious you made those statements out of ignorance, next time, don't take like someone with diarrhea in his mouth if you can't defend,from you first mention up till now, I was expecting you will atleast attempt to answer my questions bit it has been from one distraction to another, hehehehe, A for apple write up indeed, you this rat next time stop doing amebor, ret@rded fvcktard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
and you also are not exempted from the stupidity trait I alloted to you either, and I am curious what other harsh words you intend to use apart from olosho which riffrats condescend to when they can no longer argue on an equal scale, of which I am ready to address the females in your family the same if you dare, if that moniker had not shaded other kings in a subtle manner of which you are either too stupid to notice or you are just feigning ignorance, hence the reason I asked what his point was, but being a stupid rat that you are, your youthful exuberance did not allow you to notice or maybe your bigoted nature blinded you to notice, and lest i forget, respect is reciprocal,I can't even remember making any comment against anyone on this thread, I don't know which part of your psychosis plaqued brain all that respect ish is coming from, and by the way I am still waiting for my answer that is if your brain is up for it

lolz! I love a constructive &synthetic response. I'm bored with your pathetic repetition epistle

just quit entertaining me with your fool.ishness. is getting bored already

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

lolz! I love a constructive &synthetic response. I'm bored with your pathetic repetition epistle

just quit entertaining me with your fool.ishness. is getting bored already
wait o,who mentioned who first? answer that question with all sincerity and see who the real fool is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
wait o,who mentioned who first? answer that question with all sincerity and see who the real fool is here

my region is my first priority before Nigeria. so don't display your civilized craziness on who I look as an elder in Yoruba land and expect me to fold arm beside even if u talk to obi of Onitsha anyhow, the same way I will react

i felt disgusted reading people disrespecting elders talkless of a lady, just to gain likes on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:21am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:

He had said it all, he said u are found of repeating words, same words, same point

Witch ko, wizard ni

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

my region is my first priority before Nigeria. so don't display your civilized craziness on who I look as an elder in Yoruba land and expect me to fold arm beside even if u talk to obi of Onitsha anyhow, the same way I will react

i felt disgusted reading people disrespecting elders talkless of a lady, just to gain likes on nairaland
so "and your point is? " is an insult where you come from, or your fool.ishness has beclouded your ability to differentiate between a question and an insult?. Now I get the picture, you even assume I am igbo, assumptions they say is for fools, I don't know why you youruba goons always assume that anyone who is not youruba is automatically igbo? That it self is foolishess in the highest order, as there are other tribes in this country, and by the way I am Bini, not igbo, so next time don't be quick to assume like a fool, comprede?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Ategberoson:

He had said it all, he said u are found of repeating words, same words, same point

Witch ko, wizard ni
I guess the witch decided to show face, now let me ask you, Mr amebor 2, can you explain to me what the moniker meant by the statement in his second paragraph? If you can't, i suggest you stfu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idoma Traditional Bride Price Is ₦50,000, Costly Burial Rites Abolished / Ibadan 32 Kings: Olubadan-in-council Disagrees With Olubadan, Backs Governor / Akwa Ibom State Carnival 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.