Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) (22545 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Otunba Olasubomi Balogun, Founder Of FCMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
so "and your point is? " is an insult where you come from, or your fool.ishness has beclouded your ability to differentiate between a question and an insult?. Now I get the picture, you even assume I am igbo, assumptions they say is for fools, I don't know why you youruba goons always assume that anyone who is not youruba is automatically igbo? That it self is foolishess in the highest order, as there are other tribes in this country, and by the way I am Bini, not igbo, so next time don't be quick to assume like a fool, comprede?

what's comprede? u mean comprehend?

who's interested in where you this anuofia came from. I'm only cautioning you to grow sense next time and don't expect u can't be quote when u quote someone next time

this is why I'm seeing u like a kid. just lemme end dis unproductive quote here. I'm even ashamed that I gone dis long way to give u attention. I would ve messed up that your idio.tic brain and bury it invincibly if not that I'm law abiding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
I guess the witch decided to show face, now let me ask you, Mr amebor 2, can you explain to me what the moniker meant by the statement in his second paragraph? If you can't, i suggest you stfu
stfu

I would have explained to u but don't u read where he said you can't meditate easily. He must ve seen sth before he said that and beside I don't like to rapole with a tout

I don't like ghetto girls cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

what's comprede? u mean comprehend?

who's interested in where you this anuofia came from. I'm only cautioning you to grow sense next time and don't expect u can't be quote when u quote someone next time

this is why I'm seeing u like a kid. just lemme end dis unproductive quote here. I'm even ashamed that I gone dis long way to give u attention. I would ve messed up that your idio.tic brain and bury it invincibly if not that I'm law abiding
thunder fire you this rat, bury your head, see this obote o, you nor reach, I like I said before, you are a big fool,did you say law abiding? Hehehehe stop making me laugh i dared you before to condescend to the tone of a lowlife riffrat and watch or you think you are the only one that has hands to type? , I only tried to pointout your fool.ishness and that of your stupid goons who always assume the tribe of people, i can't believe you still keep talking about giving me attention when you quoted me first when the person I quoted didn't even reply me,that says alot about how impulsive and foolish you are,meteeeeew

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Ategberoson:
stfu

I would have explained to u but don't u read where he said you can't meditate easily. He must ve seen sth before he said that and beside I don't like to rapole with a tout

I don't like ghetto girls cheesy
hehehehe,seems you too are too dumb to answer my question, now run along, my moniker says alot about me,i don't repole with sissies who disguise as men,I dare you to give me an answer and prove your intelligence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:53am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
thunder fire you this rat, bury your head, see this obote o, you nor reach, I like I said before, you are a big fool,did you say law abiding? Hehehehe stop making me laugh i dared you before to condescend to the tone of a lowlife riffrat and watch or you think you are the only one that has hands to type? , I only tried to pointout your fool.ishness and that of your stupid goons who always assume the tribe of people, i can't believe you still keep talking about giving me attention when you quoted me first when the person I quoted didn't even reply me,that says alot about how impulsive and foolish you are,meteeeeew

why are u crying? to be candid I didn't respond to u. all my responses are just diplomatic. if I descend on u in the harsh way, u will deactivate ur account here

I didn't even ask for her introduction, she's telling me, she's from Benin....I gat to belong by force

let your brain always be connected with your finger next time to guide what u post here since your brain is not independent

wish I can just perform some BIV operation in your brain, I would format everything, so that you can start brain foundation afresh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe,seems you too are too dumb to answer my question, now run along, my moniker says alot about me,i don't repole with sissies who disguise as men,I dare you to give me and answer and prove your intelligence grin

Aside from being olosho, what else did Benin ladies knows how to do? Only 12% among u goto Schl even those that go, still do some runs runs

Even if people one abuse me, not like Benin used toy. Na me u won face now, Oya bring it up. If I know collect water for your eyes, call me anything u want to cal me

I said bring it on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

why are u crying? to be candid I didn't respond to u. all my responses are just diplomatic. if I descend on u in the harsh way, u will deactivate ur account here

I didn't even ask for her introduction, she's telling me, she's from Benin....I gat to belong by force

let your brain always be connected with your finger next time to guide what u post here since your brain is not independent

wish I can just perform some BIV operation in your brain, I would format everything, so that you can start brain foundation afresh
you were foolish when you assumed I was igbo by mentioning Obi of Onitsha, or you were also high on oshogbo weed when you typed that?, when you fumble, you tend to try to cover it up, but no matter how much you try to hide your bigoted nature, it still stinks to the high heavens, hehehehehehe, see mad man suffering from early symptoms of a person that has reached the second phase of a rabies infection talking, stop foaming in the mouth and accept you were wrong to assume I was igbo,but as usual like a typical yoruba that you are, you will not agree, stupid boy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Ategberoson:

Aside from being olosho, what else did Benin ladies knows how to do? Only 12% among u goto Schl even those that go, still do some runs runs

Even if people one abuse me, not like Benin used toy. Na me u won face now, Oya bring it up. If I know collect water for your eyes, call me anything u want to cal me

I said bring it on.
your yoruba bleached sisters do what?, or your f@g brothers do what?, I think you meant to refer to your skydiving fallen angel ancestors as used toy,bleached up tribe grin,i guess your sisters play local league grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
you were foolish when you assumed I was igbo by mentioning Obi of Onitsha, or you were also high on oshogbo weed when you typed that?, when you fumble, you tend to try to cover it up, but no matter how much you try to hod your bigoted nature, it still stinks to the high heavens, hehehehehehe, see mad man suffering from early symptoms of a person that has reached the second phase of a rabies infection talking, stop foaming in the mouth and accept you were wrong to assume I was igbo,but as usual like a typical yoruba that you are, you will not agree, stupid boy

kikikiki you're Igbo, you're benin , you're Hausa. who's interested in all this unnecessary introduction?

you're just running your mouth like tap water. your abuse is unnecessary as p in psychology

you're a toddler 2weak abi na rugged u dey call urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

kikikiki you're Igbo, you're benin , you're Hausa. who's interested in all this unnecessary introduction?

you're just running your mouth like tap water. your abuse is unnecessary as p in psychology

you're a toddler 2weak abi na rugged u dey call urself
hehehehe once again trying to save face from his foolish assumptions, you are a rat,like I said, you nor reach, seems you have dementia as well to forget so soon that you threw a subtle insult at me first, let me guess you thought it would be easier for you seeing the F on my moniker, hehehehe, small rat
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
your yoruba bleached sisters do what?, or your f@g brothers do what?, I think you meant to refer to your skydiving fallen angel ancestors ancestors as used toy,bleached up tribe grin,i guess your sisters play local league grin

Its only a insane fellow smiles when nothing is funny that's when I know your case is in a sorry state

Omo ale you know you're finish? Just go do your HIV test. Di.ck sucker mofos

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:09am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe once again trying to save face from his foolish assumptions, you are a rat,like I said, you nor reach, seems you have dementia as well to forget so soon that you threw a subtle insult at me first, let me guess you thought it would be easier for you seeing the F on my moniker, hehehehe, small rat

this has been your anthem on all your post small small rat. what's my business wit F or M on ur yeye moniker

how I wish u can respond in a comprehensive manner instead of displaying like a hooligans I would ve found your foo.lishness entertaining but u know what I'm getting much bored wit same words, same point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Ategberoson:

Its only a insane fellow smiles when nothing is funny that's when I know your case is in a sorry state

Omo ale you know you're finish? Just go do your HIV test. Di.ck sucker mofos
hehehehe, your real father!, if you were not so dumb you would have realised that the chance of contacting hiv through bj is very slim, but I think your bleached sisters need the test more, cos I did mine December, by the way when last did you take the test?,who knows if your bleached youruba sister have not given you the gift of hiv cheesy,better go and test yourself, at first I thought it was auto correct, but after your second comment I can deduce you have difficulty in vocabulary construction, you are nothing but a sissy, now I know why you too could not attempt to answer my question, dullardiho, you have the mouth to call out binis when your people are ritualist having their headquarters on ogun and Osun,yeye fowl 2
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Adebowale89:

this has been your anthem on all your post small small rat. what's my business wit F or M on ur yeye moniker

how I wish u can respond in a comprehensive manner instead of displaying like a hooligans I would ve found your foo.lishness entertaining but u know what I'm getting much bored wit same words, same point
a fool is quick to call another a fool, and yes, you are a rat that keeps boasting like a typical yoruba man that threatens fire and brime stone
why will you comprehend when you can't even differentiate between a question and an insult, hehehehe grin, hehehehe if being dugged makes me a hooligan, then so be it grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 4:33am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
so "and your point is? " is an insult where you come from, or your fool.ishness has beclouded your ability to differentiate between a question and an insult?. Now I get the picture, you even assume I am igbo, assumptions they say is for fools, I don't know why you youruba goons always assume that anyone who is not youruba is automatically igbo? That it self is foolishess in the highest order, as there are other tribes in this country, and by the way I am Bini, not igbo, so next time don't be quick to assume like a fool, comprede?

Igbo wannabe! Unlike Igbos who have no royal stool, Binis are cultured particularly on discourse around royal stools because they have appreciation for its value and authority. Its pretty easy and comfortable to classify you an Igbo given your absence of mind on the virtue of a Crown title.

Fvk off!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
you were foolish when you assumed I was igbo by mentioning Obi of Onitsha, or you were also high on oshogbo weed when you typed that?, when you fumble, you tend to try to cover it up, but no matter how much you try to hide your bigoted nature, it still stinks to the high heavens, hehehehehehe, see mad man suffering from early symptoms of a person that has reached the second phase of a rabies infection talking, stop foaming in the mouth and accept you were wrong to assume I was igbo,but as usual like a typical yoruba that you are, you will not agree, stupid boy

Igbo will claim anything for decoy. You are not Bini. Bloody Biafran.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Igbo will claim anything for decoy. You are not Bini. Bloody Biafran.
if you were not such an idiot, I would have expected you to conduct an investigation before arriving at that conclusion, but alas your delusions are too great that everyone who is not yoruba is automatically igbo, smh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Igbo wannabe! Unlike Igbos who have no royal stool, Binis are cultured particularly on discourse around royal stools because they have appreciation for its value and authority. Its pretty easy and comfortable to classify you an Igbo given your absence of mind on the virtue of a Crown title.

Fvk off!
yes we are, until one of your brothers decided to shade other kings who reside in the palace on a coded level, but wait o, vbor rue uhundan ne ogbe abe? so you have yoruba on your moniker and now claim Bini, alright, I dare you to interpret my next line

Ovbiedo ere I khin, obvie otor ere era vbe iyemwen khin

By the way,you jump of someone's mention and tell them to fvck off, seems you don't understand the context which expressions are used, the Imperial on your moniker should be replaced with savage, cos o find nothing imperial about you or anything coming from your brain grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
if you were not such an idiot, I would have expected you to conduct an investigation before arriving at that conclusion, but alas your delusions are too great that everyone who is not yoruba is automatically igbo, smh

Not quite! Beside Ibos, I am yet to see any tribe in Nigeria who does not know who Ooni of Ife is and accords him the reverence due to that stool. When Binis and Yorubas throw mud about supremacy we do so at individuals, we never attack the stool...because we realize the virtue in it. So for you to disparage Ooni stool, and then claim you are Bini.....you are a bast3d Bini. Even if you claim Yoruba, we disown you and donate you to the Ibos. Thats where people like you belong.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Not quite! Beside Ibos, I am yet to see any tribe in Nigeria who does not know who Ooni of Ife is and accords him the reverence due to that stool. When Binis and Yorubas throw mud about supremacy we do so at individuals, we never attack the stool...because we realize the virtue in it. So for you to disparage Ooni stool, and then claim you are Bini.....you are a bast3d Bini. Even if you claim Yoruba, we disown you and donate you to the Ibos. Thats where people like you belong.
who is the we? You yorubas are something else, your skydiving fallen angel ancestor called oduduwa is the b@stard, which transcends to your entire generation being b@stards, maybe you should have read,which you probably did but lacking in understanding, guess you are also part of the two mofos on this thread who cannot differentiate the difference between a question and an insult?i can see you and your goons on this thread are nothing but all shades of stupidity
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
yes we are, until one of your brothers decided to shade other kings who reside in the palace on a coded level, but wait o, vbor rue uhundan ne ogbe abe? so you have yoruba on your moniker and now claim Bini, alright, I dare you to interpret my next line

Ovbiedo ere I khin, obvie otor ere era vbe iyemwen khin

By the way,you jump of someone's mention and tell them to fvck off, seems you don't understand the context which expressions are used, the Imperial on your moniker should be replaced with savage, cos o find nothing imperial about you or anything coming from your brain grin

Where have you seen me claim Bini? I respect the Bini Throne as an extension of Yoruba. I am not Bini. But you....you are Biafran! Speaking Bini means nothing. There are Ibos who speak and write Yoruba and dont hide their disgust for Yoruba. They are genuine in their stance and identity. Come out from underneath your decoy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
who is the we? You yorubas are something else, your skydiving fallen angel ancestor called oduduwa is the b@stard, which transcends to your entire generation being b@stards, maybe you should have read,which you probably did but lacking in understanding, guess you are also part of the two mofos on this thread who cannot differentiate the difference between a question and an insult?i can see you and your goons on this thread are nothing but all shades of stupidity

I hear you biafran.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Where have you seen me claim Bini? I respect the Bini Throne as an extension of Yoruba. I am not Bini. But you....you are Biafran! Speaking Bini means nothing. There are Ibos who speak and write Yoruba and dont hide their disgust for Yoruba. They are genuine in their stance and identity. Come out from underneath your decoy.
decoy?, this is the delusion I am talking about, you yorubas are too delusional to even see beyond your noses, your bigoted nature will not let you see well, well I have never claimed igbo and will not start now, even people that know me off this forum can attest to that, I will suggest since it means alot to you about which tribe I am,then go through my comments and find out for yourself and come back to me with an apology
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
decoy?, this is the delusion I am talking about, you yorubas are too delusional to even see beyond your noses, your bigoted nature will not let you see well, well I have never claimed igbo and will not start now, even people that know me off this forum can attest to that, I will suggest since it means alot to you about which tribe I am,then go through my comments and find out for yourself and come back to me with an apology

I say you are biafran. Take it or leave it.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

I say you are biafran. Take it or leave it.
then there is nothing I can do to help your situation, you can drown in your delusion for all I care
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
then there is nothing I can do to help your situation, you can drown in your delusion for all I care

Nwannyi, there is no situation.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Nwannyi, there is no situation.
I wanted to reply you, but then I noticed your signature, and now know that you are not just delusional but seem to be rabied as well
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
2dugged:
I wanted to reply you, but then I noticed your signature, and now know that you are not just delusional but seem to be rabied as well

No problem. Biafra kwenu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Students Visit Ooni Of Ife In His Palace -Photos / Akwa Ibom State Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Ibadan 32 Kings: Olubadan-in-council Disagrees With Olubadan, Backs Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.