Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Quickteller/interswitch,a Platform In Decline?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quickteller/interswitch,a Platform In Decline?? (681 Views)

UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards / Naira Faces Further Decline On Continued Dollar Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickteller/interswitch,a Platform In Decline?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Who else has noticed how woeful quickteller services are currently. Have they fallen to the Nigerian factor of ineptitude and gross lack of customer satisfaction? This and many more questions are on the lips of young Nigerians who transact businesses on different platforms,using interswitch as a go between for ease of payment.

As I type this,I have 2 pending transactions that I got alerts for,even a ref number and still no value for payment. Have I contacted their customer care? Oh yes,infact I even know a few by name,because I am constantly calling them to resolve my issues.

Do they resolve issues easily? The answer is an emphatic No. As is the culture with most customer care agents in Nigeria,they are mostly inept and clueless,without the technical know-how to resolve even the simplest of issues. How can someone make a transaction of a thousand naira and spend almost the same amount calling interswitch to process the payment.

Are the merchants to blame? Sometimes the fault is from the merchant you are making payment to,but 90% of the time it is quickteller.

So when next you are making a payment via interswitch,be prepared to go through a painful process of back and forth with them till you get value for service.

Plz share your experiences using quickteller in recent times,maybe their management will see this and get their house in order before another platform takes over.

(1) (Reply)

Kosso Wood Business. / Get Creative - 12 Innovative Agriculture Business Ideas For 2017 / Pure (original) Honey Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.