Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (59211 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by ekanDamie: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Sophia7989:
How do I expect a slave to understand the basic concept of mutual help?

Does a slave know the meaning of giving and receiving without sweat?

A slave thinks of nothing else but sweating to earn crumbs from his master. But when a bank gives the same slave a tiny loan at a wicked interest rate, the slave celeberates it. Yet when he deposites the same money into his savings account he would be content to pay fees while getting little or no interest on his deposit.

But when MMM says let's help each other and shun the wicked banks, the slave goes mad in badmouth.

Of course a slave must always celeberate his enslaver.

How can a slave think of alternatives?

To a slave, "the master knows it all and we are all too helpless to help ourselves"

So pathetic to be a slave.

you are so demented. you most likely can be saved cos u don't wanna be saved.
when MMM crashes, it's gonna be back to life,back to reality.
btw, have you PHed?

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2017
y phantom(m): 9:10am

why i you sweating while others are taking their future in their hands, it is good to take slavery as a profession, nobody will force you out of it, leave the MMM participant alone.have you Heard of any suicide within this one month.

your myopic mind need deliverance
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:

why i you sweating while others are taking their future in their hands, it is good to take slavery as a profession, nobody will force you out of it, leave the MMM participant alone.have you Heard of any suicide within this one month.

we cannot wait for a suicide to happen before we do the needful, that is enlightening the gullibles.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by rosalieene(f): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2017
maximum007:

Madam you are a BIG FAT LIAR. Please people be wise MMM is now recruiting propagandists to make people believe they have being paid while they have not. I know a lot of people doing MMM none have been paid (they have not even been matched sef).

Also note that I did MMM too and knew that something was to happen in December so i cashed out 1st week of December.
shut the hell up!!!
my sister have been merged so stop spreading stupid news. people are been merged, tho it takes a while for sometime, so just go get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2017
kanDamie: 9:30am
when MMM Crashes, are u the one to crash it or the participant.
you dont have a say cause you are not on the personal office, the confused Goverment dont even have a say talkless of you

please when it crashes i will sponsor all your family members to productive business schools in the world.cos i have been empowered to start up business with MMM. have been adding a lot of value to ppl life before now. you can also join the queue .hungry fool
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by phantom(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:

Dude, I no send you. You can continue. I'm not stopping you. If you like use your father head put inside MMM...that's your damn business.
You can't be salvaged.

My interest is in saving those who are yet to go in.
LET ME REPEAT IT!!! IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, STAY AWAY FROM MMM.
IT KILLS!!!

INFACT SEUN SHOULD PUT A STICKY THREAD ON THE 1ST PAGE WITH THE TITLE "STAY AWAY FROM MMM. IT KILLS!!
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
frankpro27:
Take a look at this pls. MMM: Why You Need To Be Worried Now Please grab your calculator, pen and paper and let's do some simple maths. Please read with your common sense switch switched on. Assumptions 1. MMM pays 30% monthly, excluding bonuses. That is 360% interest yearly. 2. MMM sells no product or service. 3. Payments of interest is made from investments by old and new members. 4. MMM has over 2 million members in Nigeria. Now let's play with some figures. Assume 2 million persons have provided help of N20,000 each, that means the total debt being owed to people is: 2000000 * 20000 = 40,000,000,000 40 billion Naira! In one month, that 40 billion debt becomes 52 billion Naira debt! i.e [(40 billion Naira * 30%) + 40 billion Naira] ***Within a month, MMM creates a debt of 12 billion Naira from a small donation of just 20,000 each by its 2 million members*** •••Within a year, MMM creates a debt of 144 billion Naira from a small donation of just 20,000 each by its 2 million members••• ***Take note that the debts above does not include all the bonuses they offer. ***The debt above is owed to the 2 million persons who have provided help of 20,000 Naira each. Since MMM doesn't sell any product or service, where are they going to get the money to pay back this huge debt? Your answer is right. They have to lure new members in with enticing offers and once they join, additional debt is created. Old members can also put back their money into the system and more debts will be created. Now, remember we used just 20,000 Naira. I know some people have put in 50k, 100k and even 1 million. Test these different values on the equation and see how much debt MMM generates monthly and yearly. #Questions 1. What kind of system will survive such kind of monthly or annual debt profile? 2. If MMM reaches its zenith, gets saturated, and new members stop joining, how will they pay back the debts that have been created? What happened yesterday will give you an insight of what will happen when MMM crashes. They had to Freeze withdrawals because it would have been impossible to pay back all the debts that have been accumulated. When January comes, if people continue to put their money into the system, more debt will be be created. It will only be a matter of time before the system will start to collapse under the weight of the accumulated debts.

bros you are going deep with your explanation. it is not everybody that can play with figures mind you, even though that is my hobby as an engineer.

I think the most elementary example of MMM is like a person living a flamboyant life but on debt. because for every transaction on MMM, a debt of 30% of the amaount of that transaction is created. So who's gonna settle that debt? the gullibles. thats why they need more people so that the cycle keeps going and going. But we won't let that happen cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
maximum007:

it obvious u are not a true mavrodian, we dont need you ooooo, please do not return . selfish soul all the 30% you have been given would have finished by now, go and join your slave society., that where you belong
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Preeck: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Rubbish people all over nairaland, bad Belle typical Nigeria. All of una go just die lyk fowl if u don't leave mmm matter alone
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:
enter their personal office and begin to delete it naaaa if you can, this mmm gist is already a stale news. soooo frustrated naija people
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
rosalieene:

shut the hell up!!!
my sister have been merged so stop spreading stupid news. people are been merged, tho it takes a while for sometime, so just go get a life.

Your sister has been merged right? agreed. But can you tell us the amount she PH'ed or GH'ed? cos I believe the amount is within the range of 100k and below and those doing the PH'ed are the Scammers, giving people little to attract many just like in the case of hunter and a bird. Next pls. grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
modsfucker:
enter their personal office and begin to delete it naaaa if you can, this mmm gist is already a stale news. soooo frustrated naija people

Nope I cannot do that. But I can use the little resource at my disposal i.e Nairaland to spoil your market in your effort to dupe innocent.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by dabrightt: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

Bros you are 100% wrong, as they return many people now have confidence, not like our federal government that promise but can't fulfil, many people are providing help and many of my friends are receiving alert already.
Have you provided help I know the answer is no..
You yourself know within you that you can't provide help..
If you answer is yes that you have provided help this resumption that means they need to take you to celestial church to bath your head for you at river niger

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by phantom(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2017
dabrightt:
If you answer is yes that you have provided help this resumption that means they need to take you to celestial church to bath your head for you at river niger
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by phantom(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
dabrightt:
o boy their muguism na world class. Dumb people...lol

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Preeck:
Rubbish people all over nairaland, bad Belle typical Nigeria. All of una go just die lyk fowl if u don't leave mmm matter alone

Do you think people like us will allow you to have a field day deceiving innocent? NO... we will expose your small interpolations.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2017
phantom(m): 9:38am

weldone oooo.so frustrated ooo, MMM KILLS, which one have we not seen , please go over to punch news paper and publish it,this forum is too small.People no dey here now. i will personally look at for it their.they will be glad to receive your money and advertise for you,the ones they have been doing before now where is the result, t . NOTHING CAN STOP MMM .Let that enter enter your skull.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by beauty4jo: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Leave mmm participants alone. Ppl who understands mmm ideology has nothing to regret.

U may also wish to try this for bitcoin users only and keep an smling to your Wallet after 15days

Whatsap group

https:///EHTLEJ8TGanDRw4jOQQE5R

Register

https://mmm.express/?ref=ef461ded117
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Ayatullah:

You are no doubt a Guru of MMM. I give you a very big resounding GBOSA that will break the jaw of MMM founder. Please can you let the "AGUNTANS" (Sheep) of Pastor Ashimolowo church know what their fate is after the Pastor's confessed investment in MMM?

shocked shocked the pastor confessed he invested their funds in MMM?
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Preeck: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:

Do you think people like us will allow you to have a field day deceiving innocent? NO... we will expose your small interpolations.

Ppl lyk u r d ones who kno little abt something yet claim 2 kno it all, who r d innocent, r dey dumb or what. Without ppl lyk u the scheme wouldn't hv gone into a freeze mode at first. Pls mind ur biz I'm sure u hv enough going on in ur life than to channel all ur attention on sabotaging d operation of the scheme
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Preeck:

Ppl lyk u r d ones who kno little abt something yet claim 2 kno it all, who r d innocent, r dey dumb or what. Without ppl lyk u the scheme wouldn't hv gone into a freeze mode at first. Pls mind ur biz I'm sure u hv enough going on in ur life than to channel all ur attention on sabotaging d operation of the scheme

Spoiling MMM market is my business and I am m inding it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by phantom(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
@ comy182...... o boy go PH if dem born you well......lol....lazy man!
You want sit on your a** all day and make money. No hustle whatsoever.
Make I advice you.... if you dey were "men" dey discuss business, don't dare open your mouth to talk MMM.
Anybody who gets wealthy via MMM shouldnt boast about it. It's shameful.

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Preeck: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:

Spoiling MMM market is my business and I am m inding it.

Noted. U r just 1 voice over millions tho
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:

the website has said it all , anybody registering has seen and read the warning, they are not fools like you.Participate with your spare money. read yesterday testimonies as if ppl you called innocent are deaf and doubt. they are smarted than you.your family members are part of MMM , go and find out , my be you should start from there. they will only listen to you if you are the one feeding them
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Preeck: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2017
phantom:
o boy go PH if dem born you well......lol....lazy man!
You want sit on your a** all day and make money. No hustle whatsoever.
Make I advice you.... if you dey were "men" dey discuss business, don't dare open your mouth to talk MMM.
Anybody who gets wealthy via MMM shouldnt boast about it. It's shameful.

There's nothing to be ashamed of friend.. Who owns d money in D first place.. Is it u?
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2017
go to the TV stations and do that. if you think u have a anything to say.but my people, all is a waste of time. you dont have right over another persons decision.

if you cannot give and allow your money to work for you , truely you are ave to money and you will work for it till you die. the rich are there to away give you the left overs
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
modsfucker:

the website has said it all , anybody registering has seen and read the warning, they are not fools like you.Participate with your spare money. read yesterday testimonies as if ppl you called innocent are deaf and doubt. they are smarted than you.your family members are part of MMM , go and find out , my be you should start from there. they will only listen to you if you are the one feeding them

They are smarted than me? is that what you are? members of my family are so intelligent to fall victim of this scam. So I still maintain my stand that we would never fold our arms to see you cheating people again.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2017
phantom:
I HAVE PH MASSIVELY AND A GOOD NO OF US HAVE , WE ARE GHING AS WE SPEAK. WELDONE MY ONLINE MMM ATTACKER AFTER THIS PLEASE PM ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NO , I GO SEND YOU SOMETHING TO RECHARGE YOUR DATA
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
phantom:
I HAVE PH MASSIVELY AND A GOOD NO OF US HAVE , WE ARE GHING AS WE SPEAK. WELDONE MY ONLINE MMM ATTACKER AFTER THIS PLEASE PM ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NO , I GO SEND YOU SOMETHING TO RECHARGE YOUR DATA

Lolz... lazy people are those who want to feed on other people's sweat. I am a handsomely paid Federal worker. As I am typing this, my monthly pay keeps counting grin
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
hee there you go, am a Trade brand manager of a reputable company. I work with 17 district Managers Pan nigeria,not to talk of the sales force, i don't do Nairaland , i have better platforms i connect with .just say let me see if this account is working. check my last post before today. Government workers dont Know anything about value addition.They dont know the value attached to time. every though they do have it freely still they use it for unproductive schemes ,i can see your Predicament. .the next thing they think of is how to change figures and divert public funds.Salary no de pay wise up
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
hee there you go, am a Trade brand manager of a reputable company. I work with 17 district Managers Pan nigeria,not to talk of the sales force, i don't do Nairaland , i have better platforms i connect with .just say let me see if this account is working. check my last post before today. Government workers dont Know anything about value addition.They dont know the value attached to time. every though they do have it freely still they use it for unproductive schemes ,i can see your Predicament. .the next thing they think of is how to change figures and divert public funds.Salary no de pay wise up

Ok MMM brand manager. when the scheme finally collapses, do not hesitate to PM me, pls. Salary surely pays unlike MMM.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by braginton60: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:

bros you are going deep with your explanation. it is not everybody that can play with figures mind you, even though that is my hobby as an engineer.

I think the most elementary example of MMM is like a person living a flamboyant life but on debt. because for every transaction on MMM, a debt of 30% of the amaount of that transaction is created. So who's gonna settle that debt? the gullibles. thats why they need more people so that the cycle keeps going and going. But we won't let that happen cool grin

You wont let it happen....... Because na your money abi. You funny O!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises / MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.