Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (59215 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
@Op, well done! But no mata hw much u enlighten pple they ll still fall.
The number of dull pple in Nija is indeed many beyond my imagination.
They jus cannot understnd what u jus explained.
Their driving force lies in unverified report trickling that donors re getting paid.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker: RICH DAD , POOR DAD HAVE ANSWER FOR YOU, PLEASE USE TODAY TO GET THE BOOK AND READ.

HAVE A COMPANY RUNING ON THE SIDE ALREADY. GO ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIVE AND STOP WORKING FOR PEANUT TILL OLD AGE, ARE U AWARE YOU ARE THE ONE PAYING PENSIONER NOW. I HOPE SOMEONE WILL PAY YOURS WHEN U ARE OLD. COS THIS GENERATIONS ARE VERY UPDATED WITH HAPPENING, LESS PEOPLE ARE PAYING PENSIONS NOW.

GO ADD VALUE TO PPLES LIFE, GET A BUZ ,CREATE JOB BEFORE ASKING PPL TO LIVE MMM
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
modsfucker: RICH DAD , POOR DAD HAVE ANSWER FOR YOU, PLEASE USE TODAY TO GET THE BOOK AND READ.

HAVE A COMPANY RUNING ON THE SIDE ALREADY. GO ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIVE AND STOP WORKING FOR PEANUT TILL OLD AGE, ARE U AWARE YOU ARE THE ONE PAYING PENSIONER NOW. I HOPE SOMEONE WILL PAY YOURS WHEN U ARE OLD. COS THIS GENERATIONS ARE VERY UPDATED WITH HAPPENING, LESS PEOPLE ARE PAYING PENSIONS NOW.

GO ADD VALUE TO PPLES LIFE, GET A BUZ ,CREATE JOB BEFORE ASKING PPL TO LIVE MMM

Lolz... If you really are what you pretend to be, I then wonder what business you have advising people to join MMM. Soldier go Soildier come, Barracks remain, that is Govt Job for you. But I am assuring you, if you have the opportunity to work where i work, even as a cleaner, count yourself among the lucky ones.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2017
braginton60:

You wont let it happen....... Because na your money abi. You funny O!!

I wont let it happen even if its not my money..... cos these MMM promoters no get shame for face at all.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by bush4ker(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
Before You Go Ahead To Ph As You Overjoyed Of Mmm Return, Take Note!!!!!

It's no news that MMM Nigeria has resumed their 2nd coming.
They promised they would not go on December break but yet they did and all are glad least they are back to resume
The new year in grand style.
But before you start getting over excited about their return it's best you let no selfish person deceive you,
If you still wish to PH and continue, it's your choice but it's good you get an objective truth on what you are going into
Reading the following random points .

1. The new broadcast. MMM in its BC has expressed their appologys over the break and in an attempt to move forward
Has opened the mavro of its participants. From various participants however not everyone has been allowed to GH from all indications GH is been released in batches and as said on the BC those with bigger amounts which am presuming above 300k or 1M above will be unable to GH now no matter what for now.

2. The idea behind the new broadcast the idea behind 1 above for only those with small PH to be able to GH is definitely based on their current PH amount, no doubt GH still over weighs PH at the moment astronomically
For example current GH can be like 100M while present GH like 40million
Note that looking at how people massively PH to GH in December 10 people alone might be able to claim the total PH
Available at the moment, so, what good will it fdo the system if they allow less people to GH(with bigger GH value of even 5M) at the expense of hundreds of people who are to GH less than 200k sef. Remember it's those that put 20k in d system that will cry more cos some borrowed to put. And they form the greater % of participants.
So, MMM wants 100 footsoldiers to defend them taht dey have gotten their GH rather than just a few who might not hold water.

3/ The reality on ground you can be an optimist or a pessimist about MMM that's your business, but the realist are not a menace to the scheme rather they saying the truth.
Before you PH know this facts that MMM can never be balanced because of the following points

A. The gap in the system: there is a huge gap in the system, for over a year MMM has been operating and can boast of 3millon
Nigeria subscribers, let's say each participant have pulled 1niara into the system x by 3M people
That is, a total of 3M has been pledged, note that the system has paid 30% growth rate to each 1N and another 10%
To your referer. Making a total of 40%.
40% of 3M is 1.2M this 1.2M is the gap created in the system, excluding the amount guiders have also incurred
And the amount that has been paid as salaries to its call centers n agents
All this are from your PH value since MMM has no valid source of revenue.
D more this gap increases the more difficult it is for MMM to remain except their participants keep increasing at an alarming rate.

B. The bait, the bait in the system is on those who PH now. Wen you PH see yourself as resqueing someone from prison only to put
Yourself in prison for the sake of the person you don't know all in the name of helping a community.
Now wen no one comes to bail you you automatically be the prisoner for life.
Take note that all those pressuring you to PH, most of them are in prison(money stuck) they need you to put urself in their place
While they decide whether to continue or put in just a fragment back that may never see to your own release.
Looking at the gap I presented up, in 1 yr, almost 50% of 50 is lost in the system . it is not feasible on the long run.

C. People's mindset. Alot of you believe in d system precariously while some are wise. It's better to kill MMM now n count your loses till the gaop increase n cause financial apocalyspe in the country wen it runs into trillions.
Most people that GH will tell you they will PH but what good is it when you GH of 5M and you PH 50k or even 500k back?
The system MMM is doomed be it now or later.

Mods, let them know their fate n use their brain
OP U NO SABI MATHEMATICS
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by joeruano1: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

Bros you are 100% wrong, as they return many people now have confidence, not like our federal government that promise but can't fulfil, many people are providing help and many of my friends are receiving alert already.
Show us proof or adonbilivit
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by SuperBlack: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

if I show you prove, will you take me out? grin
Hahahaha. With All Pleasure my dear.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by sarahade(f): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
Before You Go Ahead To Ph As You Overjoyed Of Mmm Return, Take Note!!!!!

It's no news that MMM Nigeria has resumed their 2nd coming.
They promised they would not go on December break but yet they did and all are glad least they are back to resume
The new year in grand style.
But before you start getting over excited about their return it's best you let no selfish person deceive you,
If you still wish to PH and continue, it's your choice but it's good you get an objective truth on what you are going into
Reading the following random points .

1. The new broadcast. MMM in its BC has expressed their appologys over the break and in an attempt to move forward
Has opened the mavro of its participants. From various participants however not everyone has been allowed to GH from all indications GH is been released in batches and as said on the BC those with bigger amounts which am presuming above 300k or 1M above will be unable to GH now no matter what for now.

2. The idea behind the new broadcast the idea behind 1 above for only those with small PH to be able to GH is definitely based on their current PH amount, no doubt GH still over weighs PH at the moment astronomically
For example current GH can be like 100M while present GH like 40million
Note that looking at how people massively PH to GH in December 10 people alone might be able to claim the total PH
Available at the moment, so, what good will it fdo the system if they allow less people to GH(with bigger GH value of even 5M) at the expense of hundreds of people who are to GH less than 200k sef. Remember it's those that put 20k in d system that will cry more cos some borrowed to put. And they form the greater % of participants.
So, MMM wants 100 footsoldiers to defend them taht dey have gotten their GH rather than just a few who might not hold water.

3/ The reality on ground you can be an optimist or a pessimist about MMM that's your business, but the realist are not a menace to the scheme rather they saying the truth.
Before you PH know this facts that MMM can never be balanced because of the following points

A. The gap in the system: there is a huge gap in the system, for over a year MMM has been operating and can boast of 3millon
Nigeria subscribers, let's say each participant have pulled 1niara into the system x by 3M people
That is, a total of 3M has been pledged, note that the system has paid 30% growth rate to each 1N and another 10%
To your referer. Making a total of 40%.
40% of 3M is 1.2M this 1.2M is the gap created in the system, excluding the amount guiders have also incurred
And the amount that has been paid as salaries to its call centers n agents
All this are from your PH value since MMM has no valid source of revenue.
D more this gap increases the more difficult it is for MMM to remain except their participants keep increasing at an alarming rate.

B. The bait, the bait in the system is on those who PH now. Wen you PH see yourself as resqueing someone from prison only to put
Yourself in prison for the sake of the person you don't know all in the name of helping a community.
Now wen no one comes to bail you you automatically be the prisoner for life.
Take note that all those pressuring you to PH, most of them are in prison(money stuck) they need you to put urself in their place
While they decide whether to continue or put in just a fragment back that may never see to your own release.
Looking at the gap I presented up, in 1 yr, almost 50% of 50 is lost in the system . it is not feasible on the long run.

C. People's mindset. Alot of you believe in d system precariously while some are wise. It's better to kill MMM now n count your loses till the gaop increase n cause financial apocalyspe in the country wen it runs into trillions.
Most people that GH will tell you they will PH but what good is it when you GH of 5M and you PH 50k or even 500k back?
The system MMM is doomed be it now or later.

Mods, let them know their fate n use their brain

Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by chessguru(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA I will PH ...... we PH our spare cash ...... thre is no harm if i PH 10 k ..... MMM is real .
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by ritababe(f): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Hahahaha. With All Pleasure my dear.

pm me
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by akinsmyk(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Idiot claiming to be a member shame on you dumb head

Funny, I can show you my dashboard. I just GH this morning and I am waiting to be matched. I am Akinsmyk on Nairaland, Akins Michael is my username on MMM.

I have 6 down lines, I can show you all that as proof. I became a member in October. A screen grabber should do you the magic.

Must you abuse everyone who says the truth? O ye of little faith. Smh
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by akinsmyk(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sophia7989:
OP's calculation is super faulty. MMM do not pay any real-money interest. So the so called gap is not as simplistic as he presented it.

Plus, the principle of asking the high donors to wait is perfectly in tune with the philosophy of the system. Remeber it is peer to peer mutual aid platform. It is not an investment scheme.

And for your information, many people use MMM to raise capital and funnel it into other projects (many of which bring in new money). So one person can give and receive help over and over again. And so many people are doing just that.

I personally know a woman who recapitalized her dying boutique with MMM donations. Now can you stop her from giving help to someone on MMM with some of the profits she earns from her boutique business from time to time? No you can't. And good thing is that there are tons of other people like that.

Finally, MMM is a financial game changer. It's a technology for giving and receiving financial helps. It's a distruptive social force that puts the power of technology at the back of the truth of the scriptures.

_________

Luke 6:38Living Bible (TLB)

38 For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.”

_________

If Nigerians will just do what MMM says, and use it as a platform for GIVING help to people with your SPARE money, no amount of blackmail and bad mouthing can stop it.

The only way to stop MMM is to create a better system that equalizes access to fund and bridges the gap between the poor and the rich. Untill then, the OP and his likes will keep making empty noise.

You have a point though
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
akinsmyk:

Funny, I can show you my dashboard. I just GH this morning and I am waiting to be matched. I am Akinsmyk on Nairaland, Akins Michael is my username on MMM.

I have 6 down lines, I can show you all that as proof. I became a member in October. A screen grabber should do you the magic.

Must you abuse everyone who says the truth? O ye of little faith. Smh
God punish you for coming here to say nonsense after getting help this morning. Ingrate
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by DrogoG(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

its gambling my Broda.

I gambled my votes to put Buhari on seat, wat am I seeing now?

Understand what you mean but they're entirely two different things.

MMM is one of the oldest scams on earth. Few clicks on google search would give anyone, who has any viable brain cell, all the info they need about MMM scam. So gambling on a well known scam is st*upid.

On the other hand, nobody knew Buhari would be a complete disaster as a President.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by ekeochaeke: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
I just checked linda ikeji blog and i saw an advert for get help worldwide, a similar scheme to MMM. The lady has collected money for that advert and has moved on with her blogging and life, while a certain seun is here doing all sort of nonsense to discredit MMM.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
ekeochaeke:
I just checked linda ikeji blog and i saw an advert for get help worldwide, a similar scheme to MMM. The lady has collected money for that advert and has moved on with her blogging and life, while a certain seun is here doing all sort of nonsense to discredit MMM.

It's not Seun but we the Nairalanders... So how market? The market don dey spoil small small ba?
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
There is nothing anybody can say here that will take a pin out of MMM structure and Participant. am sure they have paid you to drive traffic to nairaland today . if not MMM, no biz for online bloggers.

this shameful ambition of yours can be channeled to creative business idea, if u will use this time to educate your mind. stop pushing shadows.asks around your government workers. Larger percentage are in MMM.THEY are the first set of PPl frustrated by recession
No recession for MMM participant .Long leave MMM

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:

POVERTY IS WHEN YOU GO TO SCHOOL OR HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A CERTIFICATE AND ALLOW THAT PAPER TO DETERMINE YOUR HEIGHT IN LIFE , THE WAY YOU THINK AND RELATE, THE KIND OF IDEA THAT COMES OUT OF YOU SHOWS YOU HAVE SIGNED HIM FOR BIG TIME SLAVERY. YOU HAVE ALLOW YOUR CERTIFICATE TO ENSLAVE YOU.(PAPER).PPL LIKE U CAN NEVER THINK OUT OF THE BOX, U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEAN. I FEEL FOR THE LEVEL OF IGNORANT U ARE EMITTING HERE.

AM SURE U HAVE NEVER TAKING TIME OUT TO STUDY HOW TO BECOME RICH, BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ONE WITH WHAT YOUR PAPER HAS DONE TO YOU.GO AND ASKED THE BIG TIME MILLIONAIRE HOW THEY MADE THERE WEALTH ,IT IS BIG TIME OPM.I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW THAT TOO.

HOW WILL U NOW UNDERSTAND CROWD FUNDING, RESERVE FRACTIONAL BANKING .IT TOO HIGH FOR YOU. IF NOT YOU WONT BE DISPLAYING YOUR CUSTOMIZED IGNORANT HERE.

MMM PARTICIPANT ARE ENTREPRENEURS. THEY RULE THE WORLD. PPL LIKE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO COLLECT SALARY FROM THEM.

I HAVE MBA IN MARKETING DOING MY DBA BUZ ADMIN OUT OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
modsfucker:

POVERTY IS WHEN YOU GO TO SCHOOL OR HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A CERTIFICATE AND ALLOW THAT PAPER TO DETERMINE YOUR HEIGHT IN LIFE , THE WAY YOU THINK AND RELATE, THE KIND OF IDEA THAT COMES OUT OF YOU SHOWS YOU HAVE SIGNED HIM FOR BIG TIME SLAVERY. YOU HAVE ALLOW YOUR CERTIFICATE TO ENSLAVE YOU.(PAPER).PPL LIKE U CAN NEVER THINK OUT OF THE BOX, U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEAN. I FEEL FOR THE LEVEL OF IGNORANT U ARE EMITTING HERE.

AM SURE U HAVE NEVER TAKING TIME OUT TO STUDY HOW TO BECOME RICH, BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ONE WITH WHAT YOUR PAPER HAS DONE TO YOU.GO AND ASKED THE BIG TIME MILLIONAIRE HOW THEY MADE THERE WEALTH ,IT IS BIG TIME OPM.I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW THAT TOO.

HOW WILL U NOW UNDERSTAND CROWD FUNDING, RESERVE FRACTIONAL BANKING .IT TOO HIGH FOR YOU. IF NOT YOU WONT BE DISPLAYING YOUR CUSTOMIZED IGNORANT HERE.

MMM PARTICIPANT ARE ENTREPRENEURS. THEY RULE THE WORLD. PPL LIKE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO COLLECT SALARY FROM THEM.

I HAVE MBA IN MARKETING DOING MY DBA BUZ ADMIN OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

My dear, kindly review this your post and ask yourself if you've attended school at all.

To clear your doubt, I am a first class graduate of Engineering... What I figure out in a minute will take you decades to understand....

Thinking of how to become super rich by coming up with childish idea like MMM, you can only deceive the gullible and people like us will never allow that to happen.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
There is nothing anybody can say here that will take a pin out of MMM structure and Participant. am sure they have paid you to drive traffic to nairaland today . if not MMM, no biz for online bloggers.

this shameful ambition of yours can be channeled to creative business idea, if u will use this time to educate your mind. stop pushing shadows.asks around your government workers. Larger percentage are in MMM.THEY are the first set of PPl frustrated by recession
No recession for MMM participant .Long leave MMM

Hahaha long LEAVE indeed.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by dabrightt: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
phantom:
o boy their muguism na world class. Dumb people...lol
when I search ur heart I saw a deep hole of dept resulted from december crashed my friend is ain police station now over 750000 he borrowed to do m m m u guys are blindfolded

I am not sure this amavory guy no dey even usae juju dey bewitch u guys self because I don't know maybe una don use ur common sence do daily contribution..
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by akinsmyk(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

God punish you for coming here to say nonsense after getting help this morning. Ingrate

I don't see the reason why this should generate into using extreme words. You not cultured one bit. Can't you read? I clicked GH waiting to be paid, I haven't gotten the help. Bro, I PH to GH, I am not going to be paid for doing nothing.

All I did is supporting and reasoning with good points by the OP. Been abusive won't make me take you serious, coming up with tangible and rational point why I shouldn't reason the OP's way would have been better.

I am not asking anyone to stop or invest on MMM, just showing that I saw something valid worth reminiscing. You continue or not, its none of ma business.

Stop taking it personal bro/mam
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
modsfucker:
what have posted is in no way backing up my earlier post on MMM, i have concluded my bit on that. YOU CANT DO NOTHING TO STOP MMM I am just addressing your so called Government work you are using to cover your level or non productivity.waiting for salary with all your first class bush shit to hide in that your so call certificate u are using in a federal government work and add value to your life. we have left the era of i have first class, go and asked others first class people if that has brought money to their pocket , they are all busy working for drop out who have taking time out to get Financial education nobody we ever teach you in school.

WOKE UP ,UR CERTIFICATE HAS MADE YOU COMPOUND IGNORANT.

i should have folded my hand and not established business that will pay me till i die.

YOU KNOW U DONT HAVE HOPE, DONT POUR OUT YOUR FRUSTRATION ON MMM PARTICIPANT

They have taking there decisions made money established themselves and giving back to the society.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by modsfucker: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
comy1812:
modsfucker:
what have posted is in no way backing up my earlier post on MMM, i have concluded my bit on that. YOU CANT DO NOTHING TO STOP MMM I am just addressing your so called Government work you are using to cover your level or non productivity.waiting for salary with all your first class bush shit to hide in that your so call certificate u are using in a federal government work and add value to your life. we have left the era of i have first class, go and asked others first class people if that has brought money to their pocket , they are all busy working for drop out who have taking time out to get Financial education nobody we ever teach you in school.

WOKE UP ,UR CERTIFICATE HAS MADE YOU COMPOUND IGNORANT.

i should have folded my hand and not established business that will pay me till i die.

YOU KNOW U DONT HAVE HOPE, DONT POUR OUT YOUR FRUSTRATION ON MMM PARTICIPANT

They have taking there decisions made money established themselves and giving back to the society.

I am just struggling to ignore all your grammatical errors but this one I cannot ignore.

WOKE UP? hahahahaha, there is God.

Ok Mr/Miss little brain, it's time for me to leave you alone cos I learnt that You are not worth the intelligent debate. Your eyes are blinded with the love for money. MMM must work and you must get rich. Lolz let's see for the meantime and don't run please, I'll get back to you in a month time when the final burial of the shameless scheme is about to take place.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anyone can go ahead and say whatever,the truth still remains that the principle of Crowdfunding have been in existence for decades and ppl have been enslaved with their own money. does it make sense for people to drop money in the bank and another person comes to pick it as a loan to pay back up to 30-35 percent interests monthly.at the end of the day, if it is a year fix deposit ,the highest that can be credited is 12% annually. where does the bulk monthly interest go to. other people money.is that not a scam.all the capital stock exchange that collapse how many of them are got their money back. did you carry mega phone and warn them not to do it, is life not going on.is it not obvious that you dont look before you leap. if u are really very passionate to stop MMM, and i ask you to right a plan and the strategies you want to adopt is this what you will write out for me. how may ppl have you successfully stop today. Are you not a bad business if am to employ you and give you a business plan to work out a strategy for. if u read all the point have made here compared to yours , where are your fact and figures to convince me otherwise.

First class material.

take MMM ideology as a course, read it on the website, if u need book on Financial intelligence and crowd funding i can buy for you.
you need to admit and get Financial education so that u can have element of reasoning similar to people who opt in for MMM'.

i will not be here tomorrow, i know that this your fruitless project will drag you here tomorrow, if u really come back here to continue this ,then am sorry for you, ur employer is wasting money on you thinking you are working now, u can see how idle you are . i can predict what your future will look like.

just passing by, my casual leave is over ,have to get back to work

LONG LIVE MMM
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by comy1812: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
anything goes on a social media, u think i have time to start editing post for you, NONSENSE.WHO YOU BE.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
akinsmyk:

I don't see the reason why this should generate into using extreme words. You not cultured one bit. Can't you read? I clicked GH waiting to be paid, I haven't gotten the help. Bro, I PH to GH, I am not going to be paid for doing nothing.

All I did is supporting and reasoning with good points by the OP. Been abusive won't make me take you serious, coming up with tangible and rational point why I shouldn't reason the OP's way would have been better.

I am not asking anyone to stop or invest on MMM, just showing that I saw something valid worth reminiscing. You continue or not, its none of ma business.
Stop taking it personal bro/mam

You annoy me with your level of dumbness so you click get help you were not match immediately then you believed everything is wrong. Don't you have guider? ,don't you know how to write to support? . I am a guider what if I show people that have received their money today under me.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Raiders: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

You annoy me with your level of dumbness so you click get help you were not match immediately then you believed everything is wrong. Don't you have guider? ,don't you know how to write to support? . I am a guider what if I show people that have received their money today under me.
nobody has received money under you. People are not providing help in MMM. The system has already collapse and crash
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Unibenfucker(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Raiders:
nobody has received money under you. People are not providing help in MMM. The system has already collapse and crash

Guy shut the Bleep up. My elder brother was paid #50k this morning. I intend investing in mmm next week.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Raiders:
I just realize u are naturally stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises / MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.