Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) (40519 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Jennlola(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
What is life cry
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
So sad. Feel like crying too.

There is absolutely no need bringing those kids before the cameras and paparazzi.

The state government should should take them to orphanage for proper child's care. At age of 2,the father can take them while the government should continue with the training if the father approve of it

So you think the government can take care of babies better than their father or aunts or grandparents undecided undecided undecided

I am sorry that you come from a very disfunctional family undecided undecided

I can take care of my sisters of brothers kids better than the government. Right now I cater for them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
rip so sad person fit dey advertise on this type of trend
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
chineloSA:

So you think the government can take care of babies better than their father or aunts or grandparents undecided undecided undecided

[s]I am sorry that you come from a very disfunctional family undecided undecided [/s]

I can take care of my sisters of brothers kids better than the government. Right now I cater for them.
And what have I done to deserve this insult from u
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
she's gone home

RIP mama
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Omooniya1: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
so sad!!
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by prettyPriscy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Either she killed herself or poverty killed her
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

And what have I done to deserve this insult from u

It wasn't meant to be an insult, but your view of things spell family issues. If you have no family issues you would know that kids can get love and care from their mothers sisters or aunts not the government. Who is the government by the way?

Orphanage is not a good place at all.Its for people who have no one in this world. Grandparents are way better than orphanage given proper financial support and a place to live.

Suggesting an orphanage, killed me. Thats so cold of you. Have you been to an orphanage? Have you lived there? Do you know how it feels being in a place where you are taken care of by strangers who are only doing a job?

No child of my brothers or sisters will go to an orphanage while I am alive.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Esetim(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is so sad! Tears just keep streaming from my eyes. Imagine the joy she would havr felt while awaiting their arrival, only for it to be cut short. May her soul find eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by goldenarrow: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cry

Oohh... I came to read the story but u put the pishures of the dead body.. embarassed

My dear TrapQueen, let us just pray that God grants the family the fortitude to bear the demise of the lady as well as help raise the children she left behind.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
chineloSA:

It wasn't meant to be an insult, but your view of things spell family issues. If you have no family issues you would know that kids can get love and care from their mothers sisters or aunts not the government. Who is the government by the way?

Orphanage is not a good place at all.Its for people who have no one in this world. Grandparents are way better than orphanage given proper financial support and a place to live.
[s]
Suggesting an orphanage, killed me. Thats so cold of you. Have you been to an orphanage? Have you lived there? Do you know how it feels being in a place where you are taken care of by strangers who are only doing a job?[/s]

No child of my brothers or sisters will go to an orphanage while I am alive.

I hope u know the difference between orphanage and IDP camps?

In my state we have five star orphanages.
They never lack materials from WHO, UNICEF and reputable NGOs.
The social workers there are professionals.
Was of the opinion that Edo state should have one.

My dear, u don't generalize so quickly. Try and loosen up a little.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheFreeOne:
I wish her husband and family strength to bear the loss. May she find strength for the journey to the hereafter.

And may her children grow in good health with love and care.
My prayer too cry cry cry cry

God please give this woman rest and provide succor to her children and family in Jesus name amen.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
goldenarrow:

My dear TrapQueen, let us just pray that God grants the family the fortitude to bear the demise of the lady as well as help raise the children she left behind.

A coffin wud do na.. cry juz don't like to see real dead ppol's pishures...
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by opribo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
This life is really not worth all the trouble, people who kill and do all sorts just to gain power or position should realise that it all ends in just a second when the last breathe is taken and surely nobody can tell when or where it could happen. I can imagine all the struggles and pressure some people go through for a child yet some had three and never lived to tell the story,

For me I have learnt that everyday I live I will live it like no other, whatever my power can allow me to enjoy in this world i will enjoy it nothing else counts as far as this place is concerned when we take the last breathe. Sometimes I wonder why we were even created in the first place if all that it takes is just one breathe and its all over, why would someone come here struggle and struggle to be somebody only to die at the end why. We have nothing worth dying for here, whether you are rich or poor just live for all and harbour no hate or bitterness its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
No oyinbo hospital would let her go through natural delivery for triplets
The article didn't say she had a jajaina birth! Moreover she died a week after complications can arise from both cs and jajaina delivery.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Magicmichael(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry
TheFreeOne:
I wish her husband and family strength to bear the loss. May she find strength for the journey to the hereafter.

And may her children grow in good health with love and care.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm so sad, this reminds me of my late sister who died just after delivery last year. May God console the family
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
This brought tears to my eyes..

May God in HIS infinite mercy console that family and bring a good woman into the path of the widower so the orphaned triplet will be looked after well...

Adieu! Iya Ibeta...

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by alezzy13: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

I hope u know the difference between orphanage and IDP camps?

In my state we have five star orphanages.
They never lack materials from WHO, UNICEF and reputable NGOs.
The social workers there are professionals.
Was of the opinion that Edo state should have one.

My dear, u don't generalize so quickly. Try and loosen up a little.

no mind the ignorant lady. Come to David Osunde foundation in Edo state, you'll easily mistake it for a three star hotel. Though they cater mainly for diasabled, I think they also have a section for orphans.

The catholic church also has one, if i'm not mistaken, and the children there are very well taken care off.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Benten401(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rest in Peace
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
No oyinbo hospital would let her go through natural delivery for triplets
If this is what happened, she and her doctor put herself at risk. Even for twins, its almost always CS. Except the mother is exceptionally strong and the pregnancy has been very stress free. I undastand that lack of finances can be a limiting factor. But that CS money is cheaper than what has happened now.
cry

Its a pity. Pretty woman. RIP to her cry
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
alezzy13:

no mind the ignorant lady. Come to David Osunde foundation in Edo state, you'll easily mistake it for a three star hotel. Though they cater mainly for diasabled, I think they also have a section for orphans.

The catholic church also has one, if i'm not mistaken, and the children there are very well taken care off.

I wish the lady will read ur comment. I was seriously disappointed in her. She still see stigma in Orphanages.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by lusen(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
this is so heartbreaking. May God be with the family.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
God abeg i don't want any blessing that will kill me. cry
I hope her people put 3 doll babies in her casket, so she doesn't come for her babies.

Rest In Peace. This is sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Iceman296: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eiya, Make God Rest her soul. Amen
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
dts a sad one
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Barney11: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
what a beautiful mother!may your soul find peace, Oya lara oshomole this is why they have first lady, how long out pleaseeee. C. S should be encouraged!
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
sad sad
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by 36STATES: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chicybez:
RIP Dear
very sad, cant imagine the kids growing up without the love of a mother, God pls bless the kids with a kind hear-ted mother-like woman to take care of them cry cry cry cry

Your God that couldn't save their mum to bless them? Why are Nigerians so incapable of reasoning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name / What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.