Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? (657 Views)

How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
While Seven hours of sleep might be ideal.How many hours of sleep do you get per night?
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Less than six hours embarassed
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
dominique:
Less than six hours embarassed

...pretty good(as a nigerian)

..i get 4hour sleep every 24hours((real talk)).

Ur dp though sad
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by ottalo: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
No sleep at all, am having insomnia for almost a month now

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2017
shocked
ottalo:
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by Diabm(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
8hours sweet sleep
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by ottalo: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by frankloloko: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
5 hours and it's making me add more pounds . Sleep is good .
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by ottalo: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
You right insomnia no wan make I see road ohhh
Re: How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get A Day? by dominique(f): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
RB007:

...pretty good(as a nigerian)

..i get 4hour sleep every 24hours((real talk)).

Ur dp though sad

If I'm lucky I get to sleep six hours. How I envy those that drift to sleep the moment they hit the sack and sleep through the night sad

ottalo:

You need to visit a doctor

(1) (Reply)

Video: Importance of Folic Acid In Pregnancy / What You Should Know About Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (DR-TB) / Herbal Medication For Prostatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.