Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer (1080 Views)

Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by ace1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Below is the encounter my friend had with an annoying female police officer today.

Ok so i was driving in a 'bumper to bumper' type of traffic at Rumuokwuta Junction today.

Suddenly i heard a loud crash and thinking someone had hit my car, i stopped to investigate the sound only to see this Police Officer (Pictures below) by the car with a stick. She screamed 'Didn't you see me stopping you?'. I replied, 'No officer i didn't see you. The traffic is very tight. Is that why you would hit the car like that? You could damage it'. To this she replied, 'Na this scrap you dey talk? Abi you dey get mouth because you carry this ash$%o wey you wan go f#45k inside motor?'. I was taken aback as i really did not see how this had gotten to the level of accusing a civilian of soliciting the services of a prostitute from a traffic issue. She kept hitting the car on different parts and yelling profanities until i brought out my phone to take her photo. She reacted by hitting at the phone and my face through my window. the phone got damaged during this encounter. My friend in the car simply said, 'Dude please just ignore this and go to your office'.

My questions is, 'If this lady represents an honorable body like the Nigerian Police, how can the general public respect and cooperate with them when there actually is a problem for the Police?' Personally if there was a traffic issue that i was guilty of, being that i was in that tight traffic, i should have been easily caught and punished. Resorting to accusing me of Soliciting the services of a prostitute, damaging my car and phone was over board in my opinion. How can we be better if we don't start with ourselves?

Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Ten12(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rivers state and rascality be like....somebody help with dat zuma 5&6

1 Like

Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by BlackDBagba: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
She fine small ooo grin
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by lafflaff123(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yeye
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Emescot(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Look bro, she is a human like you standing in the road doing what most men cant do, she may be frustrated, i didnt say what she did was right, but she did not break any glass or windscreen, She was hitting ur car and the thing was affecting your body, make i ask, if na soldier break ur car glasses u go fit carry camera say u wan snap? Slap dey hungry you be that
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by dyze(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is well
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:
Look bro, she is a human like you standing in the road doing what most men cant do, she may be frustrated, i didnt say what she did was right, but she did not break any glass or windscreen, She was hitting ur car and the thing was affecting your body, make i ask, if na soldier break ur car glasses u go fit carry camera say u wan snap? Slap dey hungry you be that
I don't even understand the point you're trying to make, is it that because she's a woman she can do anything or the fact that people do worse things has made the bad she did good, that's a very silly mentality to have, and that's why Nigeria is where it is today, because we take trash and see it as norm

1 Like

Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Emescot(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I don't even understand the point you're trying to make, is it that because she's a woman she can do anything or the fact that people do worse things has made the bad she did good, that's a very silly mentality to have, and that's why Nigeria is where it is today, because we take trash and see it as norm
Sorry, if i had known this happened in P.H and not in lagos. But my question still remains, would you have come down from your car to snap if that was a soldier hitting ur car for dissobeying traffic control?
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:
Sorry, if i had known this happened in P.H and not in lagos. But my question still remains, would you have come down from your car to snap if that was a soldier hitting ur car for dissobeying traffic control?
What has that question got to do with anything

PS: I ain't the OP
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Emescot(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

What has that question got to do with anything

PS: I ain't the OP
It has alot to do with everything. Its a normal thing, its not for you to come down and start arguing with a police woman. Since you are not the Op i have nothing to say to you. Only the Op can answer that question
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by doctimonyeka(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol.. See her yam head and kpomo lips.....

Rivers state is a too rough for my liking...

Too much akpu dey their gene... Ayam not understanding...
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
This Is A Case Of Transfered Aggression. Though Kinda Annoying, You Should Have Let It Slide Since It Was A Lady

1 Like

Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by Mrjo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Did u say honorable? By the way why u did not carry the police lady? U left her and carry another person
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by brandydaniells(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2017
lmao she is wearing turtle neck sef
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by brandydaniells(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2017
but op what were u planning to do with the her pix ...am not understanding
Re: My Friends Encounter With An Annoying Female Police Officer by dotman4real007(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2017
OP you do mistake ooo!!! For her to make a reference to the lady in the car shows you that she was just jealous of your friend. And when she mentioned ashaw* you should have invited her for a party if she doesnt mind and watch her jump into your car. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Shock Video: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Trying To Impersonate Michael Jackso / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 7 Years For Sexually Assaulting Teens In London / Danger!!! There's Humanlike Monster Killing People In Zuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.