Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,083 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

This HND Student Always Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This HND Student Always Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School (558 Views)

Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. / Banky W Suits Up, What An Outfit / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This HND Student Always Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School by mroop(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
A social media user and student of kwara State
Polytechnic, Adeleke Abiodun, has shared
photos of one of his colleagues who often
dresses nicely daily to sell his snacks in
school.

Adeleke wrote:

This guy dresses cool and cute. He sells
snacks. He inspires us with his dressing and
mode of speaking fluent English.
We both school at Kwara State Polytechnic,
Ilorin. He's an HND 2 student, but I dont know
his name. I saw him in school today again and
I felt like oh this guy killed it again!!!."

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/this-hnd-student-always-suits-up-to.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe ishilove missyb3

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out / Bovi Declares Himself President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (online) / Miss Nigeria International, Silver Ezenezi Celebrates 20th Birthday (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.