Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150125 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2017
dand9206:
Hmmn, you try for that "flower like shape o," almost or even same with the sample given if not because yours is smaller. Abi na my eyes no see well.
tnx.infact didn't sleep last night. that shape no b here ooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2017
There are 2 ways to get the spiral done..

Subselect tool

pen tool

I'll try and make a video while doing mine.

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
bestspoke:
There are 2 ways to get the spiral done..

Subselect tool

pencil tool

I'll try and make a video while doing mine.
That would be great. Owwh, i get it, for pencil tool one can easily trace the shape out and fill with colour right?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
dand9206:
That would be great. Owwh, i get it, for pencil tool one can easily trace the shape out and fill with colour right?

sorry i meant pen tool...you can trace shape with pencil tool too then adjust with sub-select
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
i lacked the knowledge before, so i'm buying later bro

ok, good
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by amurx(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
coming through... After reading pages 2 pages yesterday. Pls rate me o

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
oya nah bro, assist me with the mockup

oh bro, i dey format my system oo, i have so many junks i downloaded in the past and giving me all lot of issues.slow,malware etc.now i want to get it fresh for my design project
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hopy68(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
hope this is ok

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

oh bro, i dey format my system oo, i have so many junks i downloaded in the past and giving me all lot of issues.slow,malware etc.now i want to get it fresh for my design project
no problem bro, when you are done, help me mock it up
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Jetland(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please is there anyone that has eighter cracked videoscribe FX, explaindio or video maker? I'm seriously in need of any of the above named software. I even went to computer village and Alaba, but they said they didnt have them. I think these software are supposed to be in market just like the likes of Adobe and other sofware. Please if u have, forward me the links. Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by yemi2plus(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Special Offer! Grammarly Premium Account with Plagiarism Checker

Are you a freelancer in the writing niche, an undergraduate working on a research project or you just want a Grammarly Premium Account.

Say no more, for a little token; I'll create a Grammarly Premium Account for you to proofread your documents, check for plagiarism and do lot more.

Contact me directly via email: yemi2plus@gmail.com
OR send me a PM here on Nairaland.

Limited offer is available.

2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
When you go mark our assignment @ oga bestspoke
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jetland:
Please is there anyone that has eighter cracked videoscribe FX, explaindio or video maker? I'm seriously in need of any of the above named software. I even went to computer village and Alaba, but they said they didnt have them. I think these software are supposed to be in market just like the likes of Adobe and other sofware. Please if u have, forward me the links. Thanks.
Check 4shared.com
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jetland:

It is very simple if u follow bestspoke's instruction. I will help u do d video for easier comprehension.

@ jetland, kindly do a video as I am still having issues installing the sothink software, I am still using the trial version which will end soon
there is an instruction file, when you click on it , it take you to a survey, after that survey, nothing ooo

@Lizzycreation, how did you install your own please
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
just15:

@ jetland, kindly do a video as I am still having issues installing the sothink software, I am still using the trial version which will end soon
there is an instruction file, when you click on it , it take you to a survey, after that survey, nothing ooo

Are you sure you downloaded the right stuff...the official one I uploaded does not make you do any survey
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jetland:
inbox me for videoscribe crack
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
just15:

just the normal way bestspoke explained there, the problem might be that you didnt download it properly, bestspoke pls assist me with that logo nah, abi you wan put your student for shame ni?? help me mock am up, i have included th source file...pls
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
just the normal way bestspoke explained there, the problem might be that you didnt download it properly, bestspoke pls assist me with that logo nah, abi you wan put your student for shame ni?? help me mock am up, i have included th source file...pls

Lol bro...will do it maybe tommorow jare...I wish I had 20 fingers
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
bestspoke:

abeg bro ooo, that 5 star review on new gig na d real deal oo...abeggi
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by africanman85: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
bestspoke:

I asked u question till now no answer. I can't locate pen tool on sothink.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 7:10am On Feb 15, 2017
just15:

sothink should not be a problem at all.i just formated my laptop yesterday, the first thing i did quickly was to install sothink, , i already have the downloaded one which bestspoke sent us the link. i just installed it do the crack.Steps Just copy the the two content in crack folder, then click on my computer, then click on program file,then click on sourcetec ,then click on sothink logo maker professional, then paste the crack here. it will tell you it already existing, just replace it and that all. if still having issues, you may give me teamviewer access to your laptop, i will do it remotely for you only between 6.30pm and 7.00pm today
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2017
africanman85:
I asked u question till now no answer. I can't locate pen tool on sothink.

Watch the video

Someone should screenshot the pen tool for this man...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Please anyone who knows an exchanger.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
bestspoke:

boss oya nah, abeg help me mock up that logo now, please
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
lizzycreations:
boss oya nah, abeg help me mock up that logo now, please

I could not donwload your source file..

Re-attarch
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by amurx(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Still playing around

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by amurx(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
And this

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lilyv8: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sir Bespoke where do i get professional templates from because from your video you said the sothink templates are for practice.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
lilyv8:
Sir Bespoke where do i get professional templates from because from your video you said the sothink templates are for practice.

I advised against using templates in my video because it is wrong to use templates to design LOGOS....it is a bad practice

You should come up with concepts, you can tap ideas from any logo you find around.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by naijaobi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Can anyone please be kind enough to give details on how to go about this mock up..
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by amurx(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Here

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bestspoke I have been busy so I haven't had time to do much designs of recent, was just playing around this evening, how you take see am?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.