Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles (1638 Views)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 4:02am On Jan 14, 2017
When they say God is infinite: it means you are infinite and every reality you want already exists . Reality means a particular experience a God(You)is having.

All possible realities you can experience already exists. Meaning; there is no such thing as " Miracles", No! Everything you can be already exists right here. Example A poor man , rich man,teacher and even pastor already exists under your nose

The reality you experience is made possible by the strong mechanism called beliefs( what Christians call faith). Without belief there is no reality. I'm sure the Christians are familiar with this phrase; "your belief has made you whole". It means your belief in a reality where you do not suffer such pain has been activated by your belief.

You are like a radio that tunes to the radio station it prefers. Tune out of frequency and you will get something else.

How to change your reality : think it...,Visualise it and feel it, then you will activate that reality. This is what the rich guys do. They don't really work hard , poor people do. Think it and feel it , that's all!

Jesus or whatever you call it is only a story to help you activate your hidden potentials. That's if you ever follow that religion.

Why am I saying this? Because a lot of Nigerians are suffering. You cannot fight the situation but think your way to the Nigeria you prefer.

To be wealthy you need to think, visualise anc feel like you are wealthy... then watch how the portals of your preferred experiences open up.

What I am saying is a secret that will never be told in churches. No one can help you but yourself.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 4:10am On Jan 14, 2017
I must remind you.... your belief are what makes you. To achieve a positive reality you must get rid of negative beliefs like Fear.

Fear is an indication that your belief is false.

What do people fear?

They fear failure. They fear being themselves. You have to be you all the time to live up to your potentials.

Fear of hell fire is a big No. The fact that you fear it means it's negative.

Fear of being judged is also another big NO. This is a reason why many people are not active. Be brave to go beyond boundaries.

Trust yourself. Some people say " trust God". It means trust in yourself because you are God anyway.

These are stuff you will not get taught in churches.

Lastly for now, LOVE YOURSELF.

Adopt these principles of being yourself and experience a new you, new family and new Nigeria.

Do not forget your belief ( what you think of yourself) is all that matters.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
ifenes:
When they say God is infinite: it means you are infinite and every reality you want already exists . Reality means a particular experience a God(You)is having.

All possible realities you can experience already exists. Meaning; there is no such thing as " Miracles", No! Everything you can be already exists right here. Example A poor man , rich man,teacher and even pastor already exists under your nose

The reality you experience is made possible by the strong mechanism called beliefs( what Christians call faith). Without belief there is no reality. I'm sure the Christians are familiar with this phrase; "your belief has made you whole". It means your belief in a reality where you do not suffer such pain has been activated by your belief.

You are like a radio that tunes to the radio station it prefers. Tune out of frequency and you will get something else.

How to change your reality : think it...,Visualise it and feel it, then you will activate that reality. This is what the rich guys do. They don't really work hard , poor people do. Think it and feel it , that's all!

Jesus or whatever you call it is only a story to help you activate your hidden potentials. That's if you ever follow that religion.

Why am I saying this? Because a lot of Nigerians are suffering. You cannot fight the situation but think your way to the Nigeria you prefer.

To be wealthy you need to think, visualise anc feel like you are wealthy... then watch how the portals of your preferred experiences open up.

What I am saying is a secret that will never be told in churches. No one can help you but yourself.

Well said Ifeness

The battle is in the mind this is the reason children should be raised to have high self esteem. Low self esteem interferes with the process you have described.

Feeling is the secret.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
parisienne:

Well said Ifeness

The battle is in the mind this is the reason children should be raised to have high self esteem. Low self esteem interferes with the process you have described.

Feeling is the secret.

Thanks for the input. If people think highly of themselves, that alone will propel them to greater heights. But the doctrine of being a servant to a Lord is psychologically putting people in the state of servants. We must see ourselves as the Masters in order to live like masters.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
One of the best posts I have read this year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Ranchhoddas: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sarassin:
One of the best posts I have read this year.
How long does one have to wait for the manifestations of these ''miracles''?
Ifenes
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Alphanancy: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ifenes
It depends on you. The time factor must be deemphasized. Once you begin to think in the context of duration, you give room to doubts and fear sets in. Everything is in the now. That is why the op says you must feel it. But i must say that you will need time to adjust to this reality. The best way to begin is to start with little things. When they manifest it will strengthen your believing capacity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
We are told in the very beginning of Genesis that “The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” And in the Book of Joshua the Lord said:

“Wherever the sole of your foot will tread upon, I have given you.” Now, you can choose where you want the sole of your foot to tread, for the world is yours and all within it; but remember: whatever you tread upon will be given you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Alphanancy:

It depends on you. The time factor must be deemphasized. Once you begin to think in the context of duration, you give room to doubts and fear sets in. Everything is in the now. That is why the op says you must feel it. But i must say that you will need time to adjust to this reality. The best way to begin is to start with little things. When they manifest it will strengthen your believing capacity.
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ifenes

Once you acknowledge and starting feeling what you desire, allow it to happen naturally. Then you will start experience gradual manifestations. Basically you are shifting from the Earth where you lack that thing to an Earth where you have it.

It could even be a person trying to stop a habit. The saying that " If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things have passed away and all become new" is a typical teaching of Manifestation. The term "Christ"is a person who is aligned with his/her true self. So once in that vortex, you can easily speed up Manifestation. Old things have passed away ( the old reality) and all has become new( the new one)

So be yourself, love yourself, see fear as a mechanism to readjust your belief, and enjoy a beautiful life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Great Post Ifeness. Very apt. Many thanks smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Ranchhoddas: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
ifenes:

Once you acknowledge and starting feeling what you desire, allow it to happen naturally. Then you will start experience gradual manifestations. Basically you are shifting from the Earth where you lack that thing to an Earth where you have it.

It could even be a person trying to stop a habit. The saying that " If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things have passed away and all become new" is a typical teaching of Manifestation. The term "Christ"is a person who is aligned with his/her true self. So once in that vortex, you can easily speed up Manifestation. Old things have passed away ( the old reality) and all has become new( the new one)

So be yourself, love yourself, see fear as a mechanism to readjust your belief, and enjoy a beautiful life.
I see. Thanks.
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Ranchhoddas: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Alphanancy:

Wow! Do you have life examples that you can share?
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2017
LoJ:
Great Post Ifeness. Very apt. Many thanks smiley

Thanks brother!
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2017
ifenes:
Thanks brother!
Hello Ifenes, I know you are a great reader. Would you recommend books on this issue?
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Can I add that in order for you to believe and manifest you must clear all guilt, shame, and judgment from your subconscious because it's your subconscious that does your bidding. If you don't believe that you are worthy then you can't feel. This isn't something you can fake so start the inner work by truly accepting yourself in all your glory. Then ask believe that it is yours and it's on its way and then open yourself to receive. Negativity in thought speech and actions is the only things that can block your manifestations.

Thank you ifenes for sharing this power with us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2017
LoJ:

Hello Ifenes, I know you are a great reader. Would you recommend books on this issue?

"Conversations with God" to me is the ideal book to have. It is not a religious book, I can only recommend it to someone like you who thinks different to general beliefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
ifenes:

"Conversations with God" to me is the ideal book to have. It is not a religious book, I can only recommend it to someone like you who thinks different to general beliefs.
I have already read them. They are very good books But it is not what I am looking for specifically. I thank you a lot.

Greetings smiley .
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by ifenes(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
LoJ:

I have already read them. They are very good books But it is not what I am looking for specifically. I thank you a lot.

Greetings smiley .

You are welcome.
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
LoJ:

Greetings smiley .

Try Rhonda Byrne
The magic
The secret
The power
The hero

They are great for learning to manifest. The Magic alone will change your life. It's a practical concentrated on gratitude. 28 day exercise to control your thoughts so that negative thoughts don't bring more negative manifestations.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 16, 2017
JuicyLucy:
Try Rhonda Byrne. It's a practical concentrated on gratitude. 28 day exercise to control your thoughts so that negative thoughts don't bring more negative manifestations.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Immorttal: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2017
ifenes:

we were deceived, the power is in YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Alphanancy: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Wow! Do you have life examples that you can share?
Just like someone here has noted you need to first of all deprogram yourself from previous negative thought patterns especially the ones we learnt and imbibed from religious places.
Now as for live examples, a beginner is advised not to begin with big stuffs. Let say a 40K a month salary earner wanting to manifest a Range Rover sport.
Not that it is impossible to manifest such but only those who have mastered body and mind can attempt such.
When i started on this i tried to manifest money but i failed. The reason being that i needed money so badly at that point in time that i was so anxious and worried about how it will come and how long it will take.
When it did not happen sharp sharp i began to doubt and disbeleive and you can never manifest anything you doubt. I had to go back and ask myself what can i try to manifest that would not be too distant. Not too long later i had my chance. I became ill with fever and i vowed i was not going to take drugs. I was determined to manifest my healing and i just went about my day to day activities as normal. Though i was in severe pains i just refused to focus on the sickness. I did not think about it nor how long i would be able to hold out or what if it refused to work. I was just thankful for my body that was in great shape and condition. Note please that i was not wishing myself to be well. I just acted like normal and i woke up the next day like nothing ever happened.
This singular act encouraged me and i have done it over and over again. I have also manifested money on few occasions.
To start you need to be at peace with yourself. Learn to master your body. Try and sit still for like 10 minutes in a quiet place every morning for one week. Do not move your body no matter what happens, even if a mosquito perches on your nose. You can let your thoughts wander to and fro. The aim is to master the body. When you can successfully do this for a week then you can proceed to doing the same but this time try to bring you thoughts under control. Do this for another week. Just concentrate on the very room you are seated.
This is just the begining. The aim is to train yourself to choose the thoughts you entertain. The thoughts we entertain everytime are processed by the sub consious mind which is what you you use to impress or tap into the infinite source.

5 Likes

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Immorttal: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alphanancy:

Just like someone here has noted you need to first of all deprogram yourself from previous negative thought patterns especially the ones we learnt and imbibed from religious places.
Now as for live examples, a beginner is advised not to begin with big stuffs. Let say a 40K a month salary earner wanting to manifest a Range Rover sport.
Not that it is impossible to manifest such but only those who have mastered body and mind can attempt such.
When i started on this i tried to manifest money but i failed. The reason being that i needed money so badly at that point in time that i was so anxious and worried about how it will come and how long it will take.
When it did not happen sharp sharp i began to doubt and disbeleive and you can never manifest anything you doubt. I had to go back and ask myself what can i try to manifest that would not be too distant. Not too long later i had my chance. I became ill with fever and i vowed i was not going to take drugs. I was determined to manifest my healing and i just went about my day to day activities as normal. Though i was in severe pains i just refused to focus on the sickness. I did not think about it nor how long i would be able to hold out or what if it refused to work. I was just thankful for my body that was in great shape and condition. Note please that i was not wishing myself to be well. I just acted like normal and i woke up the next day like nothing ever happened.
This singular act encouraged me and i have done it over and over again. I have also manifested money on few occasions.
To start you need to be at peace with yourself. Learn to master your body. Try and sit still for like 10 minutes in a quiet place every morning for one week. Do not move your body no matter what happens, even if a mosquito perches on your nose. You can let your thoughts wander to and fro. The aim is to master the body. When you can successfully do this for a week then you can proceed to doing the same but this time try to bring you thoughts under control. Do this for another week. Just concentrate on the very room you are seated.
This is just the begining. The aim is to train yourself to choose the thoughts you entertain. The thoughts we entertain everytime are processed by the sub consious mind which is what you you use to impress or tap into the infinite source.
when you give attention to something, it starts manifesting. It could be negative, positive, creative or even detrimental, the laws of nature doesn't give a damn what it is, it will start manifesting it.

1 Like

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by JesusPowers: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Try Rhonda Byrne
The magic
The secret
The power
The hero

They are great for learning to manifest. The Magic alone will change your life. It's a practical concentrated on gratitude. 28 day exercise to control your thoughts so that negative thoughts don't bring more negative manifestations.

Hope that helps.
Nice collections. May I add The Peaceful Warrior. ''Paradox,humour and change''
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Love is the greatest force of the Universe

1 Like

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2017
I'm currently reading some books by Genevieve Behrend, very enlightening stuff...

Experpt: How to Light the Pathway of Your Life

Sage: Well, suppose you were in a room where every comfort had been provided for you, but the room was in total darkness, and you were unable to locate the things you desired, although you were conscious of their presence. You were told that the room was electrically lighted, and instinctively you began to grope your way along the wall, where you were accustomed to look for a light switch. For hours you passed your hands up and down the walls as far as you could reach until you were quite fatigued. You were about to give up the search and make the best of a bad situation, but, overlapping this thought, there came the resolve that you would not abandon your effort until you had located it. You were determined to enjoy the good things awaiting you, so you renewed your search with the feeling of assurance that ultimately you would find a way to turn on the light.

After more fruitless endeavor, you paused to rest, and to wonder where that switch could possibly be, "It must be here, and I shall find it," you said to yourself, and again you passed your hands over the walls, although you felt certain that you had gone over every inch that you could reach. This time your thoughts and movements were not quite so tense, although equally determined. As your hands moved slowly up and down, your mind caught the idea that the switch might not be on the wall at all. You paused a moment, and the suggestion that it might be on the floor registered in your consciousness. But reason stepped in and argued, "Impossible. Whoever head of a light switch being placed on the floor!" But, the suggestion persisted, "why not try"

You have gone over what first seemed the most reasonable places to find it. Try the floor." So then you began to reach out uncertainly with your feet for some projection on the floor which might be a light switch.

1 Like

Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by CHARLOE(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2017
ifenes:

This is great! The problem with d church is that it teaches truths mixed with lies, it puts d emphasis on a figurative xter (Jesus) and demeans u, says even ur best is 'worthless than a filthy rag'.
My question tho is: where is d place of hard work In all of these? Are u saying no need for hard work, only believe/faith in yourself/Jesus?
Can u also throw more light on how truths like this (and more) have been twisted in religious books n how people can free themselves n come to d truth, thanx bro
Re: How To Truly Achieve Your Preferred Miracles by lymelyte(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
parisienne:
I'm currently reading some books by Genevieve Behrend, very enlightening stuff...

Experpt: How to Light the Pathway of Your Life

Sage: Well, suppose you were in a room where every comfort had been provided for you, but the room was in total darkness, and you were unable to locate the things you desired, although you were conscious of their presence. You were told that the room was electrically lighted, and instinctively you began to grope your way along the wall, where you were accustomed to look for a light switch. For hours you passed your hands up and down the walls as far as you could reach until you were quite fatigued. You were about to give up the search and make the best of a bad situation, but, overlapping this thought, there came the resolve that you would not abandon your effort until you had located it. You were determined to enjoy the good things awaiting you, so you renewed your search with the feeling of assurance that ultimately you would find a way to turn on the light.

After more fruitless endeavor, you paused to rest, and to wonder where that switch could possibly be, "It must be here, and I shall find it," you said to yourself, and again you passed your hands over the walls, although you felt certain that you had gone over every inch that you could reach. This time your thoughts and movements were not quite so tense, although equally determined. As your hands moved slowly up and down, your mind caught the idea that the switch might not be on the wall at all. You paused a moment, and the suggestion that it might be on the floor registered in your consciousness. But reason stepped in and argued, "Impossible. Whoever head of a light switch being placed on the floor!" But, the suggestion persisted, "why not try"

You have gone over what first seemed the most reasonable places to find it. Try the floor." So then you began to reach out uncertainly with your feet for some projection on the floor which might be a light switch.
is that all?

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Of Refinery Church Agree To Debate Daddy Freeze On National TV / What's The Gospel? / "SIN" Is An Acronym That Stands For.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.