Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) (31245 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Griezwoman: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy has been accused of faking miracles in South Africa.

According to a report, some church members have accused the renowned pastor of hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled. These actors are then healed during his television shows and public prayer meetings.

The report quoted a member of the church saying;

“I was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg Stadium,”

“The pastor told me that they were looking for people to work for the church. He said that I was going to sit in a wheelchair and be wheeled around while pretending to be physically ill. I would then stand up and walk as soon as Pastor Chris stopped praying for me.

“Even children who are healthy are whisked around in wheelchairs. Some use crutches.
“Everyone is allocated a person who tells the congregation about your background, your specific illness and suffering.

“The pastor then raises his hands and places them maybe on your legs if you cannot walk, and a few seconds later you get up and walk around the room,”
The source also claimed he called the church to turn down their offer.

“I just told myself that using the word of God to lie to desperate people is immoral, so I refused to take up their offer.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-accused-of-faking-miracles-in-south-africa/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Daddy freeze has just been gifted a perfect weekend!
Lets wait for the animal to react like that powder that one drop of water quickly changes to food in tom and jerry cartoon

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by thesicilian: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
The accusations didn't start today, been on since over 20yrs now. And as usual there's usually no proof, and the Man of God keeps waxing stronger by the day.

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Kingosytex(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
haters una food don done

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:
The accusations didn't start today, been on since over 20yrs now. And as usual there's usually no proof, and the Man of God keeps waxing stronger by the day.

Trash talk.. Man of God.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Google an SA Pastor by the name Alph Lukau... Mind you, his church is on the same par with Winners Chapel in terms of congregation. And his eventual-bursted miracle move.. These days, pastors are the biggest actors and I can stake my life savings on that freaking fact. Y'all are so brainwashed ..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by thesicilian: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:
Google an SA Pastor by the name Alph Lukau... And his eventual-bursted miracle move.. These days, pastors are the biggest actors and I can stake my life savings on that freaking fact. Y'all are so brainwashed ..
Why not stake your life instead?

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:

Why not stake your life instead?

Against Yours, I definitely would.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:
Google an SA Pastor by the name Alph Lukau... And his eventual-bursted miracle move.. These days, pastors are the biggest actors and I can stake my life savings on that freaking fact. Y'all are so brainwashed ..
You that is not brain washed.. What has you unwashed brain done for you?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

Freedom from religious bondage mofo.. Beat That.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Freedom from religious bondage mofo.. Beat That.
So i'm the one in bondage abi? Lmao.. Some humans sef.. Remain to unlock your wisdom and 'wash' your dirty brain na.. But you've already asked the genie for a third wish.. Maybe next life bro.. Maybe next life

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by thesicilian: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Against Yours, I definitely would.
May it be as you say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

So i'm the one in bondage abi? Lmao.. Some humans sef.. Remain to unlock your wisdom and 'wash' your dirty brain na.. But you've already asked the genie for a third wish.. Maybe next life bro.. Maybe next life

Even from your statements, one can deduce you the one with the dirty distorted brain.. You should probably go for a mental evaluation.. And as for you being in bondage, its just a matter of time till you get your deliverance.. It is in this life bra,, this life..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:

May it be as you say.

You need to keep your dirty mouth shut or go learn how to talk before a real curse is placed on you.. If your father was a pastor, I would swear to the heavens that he's a bloody fake ass one. You dig?. So telling me that trash, should be directed to your people. Bunch of confused elements.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Even from your statements, one can deduce you the one with the dirty distorted brain.. You should probably go for a mental evaluation.. And as for you being in bondage, its just a matter of time till you get your deliverance.. It is in this life bra,, this life..
My brain is so distorted like a pic i just editted.. I am just shocked at the way it functions smoothly compared to your's that is organized.. Next life bro. Next life

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by gaby(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
A story like this made the headlines even here aeons ago...

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

My brain is so distorted like a pic i just editted.. I am just shocked at the way it functions smoothly compared to your's that is organized.. Next life bro. Next life

Loool.. Who says it functions smoothly? Lmao.. You got the wrong diagnosis bra. Now, Next Life.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

Loool.. Who says it functions smoothly? Lmao.. You got the wrong diagnosis bra. Now, Next Life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by newdawn2017(f): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Did anyone notice d@ occultic hand sign flashing d d triangle? same sign David oyedepo always flashes?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Possible
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

Lol, camdan

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
newdawn2017:
Did anyone notice d@ occultic hand sign flashing d d triangle? same sign David oyedepo always flashes?
Damm!!!! See the way the media has brainwashed you with rubbish,, anybody you see doing the sign coincidentally is now in the cult..
May God help you..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:

You need to keep your dirty mouth shut or go learn how to talk before a real curse is placed on you.. If your father was a pastor, I would swear to the heavens that he's a bloody fake ass one. You dig?. So telling me that trash, should be directed to your people. Bunch of confused elements.
Guess you felt good after that.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
The war against the church is getting more brutal by the day

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by philtex(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Daddy freezer don see FOOD grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by omooba969(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol, chitchat is not enough, where's the evidence? cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by thaoriginator: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
shocked

This shittt is stale to me.

I've always known these motherfuckerrrs are damn pretenders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by itiswellandwell: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by dermmy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why would he do that? May the LORD continue to wrought mighty works through him. Pls don't quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by NobodyKnows(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lmao
Thieves .
All pastors are crooks . Miracle my foot!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.