Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save (18986 Views)

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos / N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by KDCityForum(f): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2017
The Five (5) Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save from fraud are listed below:

1. Visit your NPVN Profile Regularly to check for any new update or omission

2. Change your NPVN Password from your usual Name password to a new password best known to only you.

3. Do not expose your vital data or personal information such as: phone number, bank account number, bank account Name and login password publicly on social media or to any one.

4. Do not ask for help from any one unknown to you for NPVN Profile update. If in any case you find it hard to login to your NPVN Profile due to poor network connection, visit any Cyber cafe which have strong network closer to you for easy access to your NPVN Profile.

5. Make Sure you logout from your NPVN Profile each time you are done accessing your NPVN Profile either with your phone or at the Cyber Cafe

Source: http://kdcityforum..in/2017/01/5-things-npower-beneficiaries-must-do.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by HQuadreal: 6:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by simeon77(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Good one there!
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Ambi25: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Where are the Npowerite. The facts are here
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by ststyreal(f): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2017
KDCityForum:
The Five (5) Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save from fraud are listed below:

2. Change your NPVN Password from your usual Name password to a new password best known to only you.

3. Do not expose your vital data or personal information such as: phone number, bank account number, bank account Name and login password publicly on social media or to any one.

4. Do not ask for help from any one unknown to you for NPVN Profile update. If in any case you find it hard to login to your NPVN Profile due to poor network connection, visit any Cyber cafe which have strong network closer to you for easy access to your NPVN Profile.

5. Make Sure you logout from your NPVN Profile each time you are done accessing your NPVN Profile either with your phone or at the Cyber Cafe

Source: http://kdcityforum..in/2017/01/5-things-npower-beneficiaries-must-do.html
Thanks for the in for, but I need you to help me with information on how to update my profile as there is no icon for edit or update on my portal. Thanks in anticipation of your response. Bless u
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by KDCityForum(f): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2017
#youtube version 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Safe

Click link to watch the video=>www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuehTfmJPmw&sns=tw
ststyreal:

Thanks for the in for, but I need you to help me with information on how to update my profile as there is no icon for edit or update on my portal. Thanks in anticipation of your response. Bless u
simply login to your NPVN account and start a chat with Npower official using the live chat contact. Ur issue will be attend to.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by KDCityForum(f): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
simeon77:
Good one there!
thanks
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by nairaman66(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Not a beneficiary.

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by kelvyn7: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by akandry: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by menama(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by ephi123(f): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
OP, that should be safe, pls correct.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by leighcon(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
SAFE
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mehn..... My dad entered my room, saw me sleepin' ,caressed my hair and gave me the baddest slap... saying....
IDIOT, YOUR LAST SEEN ON WHATSAPP WAS 1 MINUTE AGO..
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by maskara01: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
The Five (5) Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile "Save" from fraud are listed below:

"SAVE"...... Like seriously? N-POWER Indeed....
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by timmydavids(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls has anyone in Lagos state been able to update Npvn for Npower teach on the portal?
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Deeypeey(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
I ve noh even gotten to ds stage yet...abeg when is d second list for N-Tech and N-Build coming out oo!!!!
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Catastrophe1: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Una no go, go find work
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
ststyreal:

What browser are u using?
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Histrings08(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thank u.. Iv2 changed my password already
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
timmydavids:
Pls has anyone in Lagos state been able to update Npvn for Npower teach on the portal?

Am for npower agro in alimosho lga. I ve updated completely my account. Even those in teaching in my lga ve all updated. What challenges re u facing?
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by admax(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
* Safe

Oloyinbo oshi
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
KDCityForum:

please do you have an idea if there will be another round of registration soon?
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catastrophe1:
Una no go, go find work
please do you have anyone to give?
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by eleojo23: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's SAFE not SAVE.

cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala please make the correction on the frontpage.

Edit:: OK. It has been corrected.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Getbizzzy: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
KDCityForum:

Whatever happened to Npower Tech?
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by marvelife: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hate this dullard more and more everyday I know it won't change the fact that the program is as slow as the originator Bubu you shall face colossal unrest
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by kwenu: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
guys please help me out on this issue, 2 of my sisters registered but they are yet to update thier NPVN account by PUtting in their bank Account details.
i tried to enter it in for them but the link to updating bank account details didnt respond.

please what can we do about this.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
kwenu:
guys please help me out on this issue, 2 of my sisters registered but they are yet to update thier NPVN account by PUtting in their bank Account details.
i tried to enter it in for them but the link to updating bank account details didnt respond.

please what can we do about this.

I don't understand ur question. Were they selected for the first phase? Npvn site is only for selected volunteer Corp applicants. What u said is registered. Clarify things to make one give better solution
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by ststyreal(f): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
KDCityForum:
simply login to your NPVN account and start a chat with Npower official using the live chat contact. Ur issue will be attend to.
I have chat up with them severally but no response from them. is it possible that someone is tampering with my portal? cause when I click the rest icons they respond only the account setup seem not to be opening, abeg u guys should assist me please. Thanks for your show of concern am grateful.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by ststyreal(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

What browser are u using?
Firefox, Chrome, all the same, no where to update and my account setup isn't opening, please you guys should help if you can, bless u all.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by oskaaay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
OKAY. THANKS OP!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Banking Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre (over 700 Positions) / Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? / Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.