Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord (23856 Views)

Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CioAngels(f): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Meanwhile, indians paupers are kings and queens becos Nigeria is a country with No laws and No standard, bribe taken country.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by ojlifa: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
This Indians are getting out of hand,imagine the useless story as if we are fools,a Nigerian can speak English better than an Indian,He ran and fell but has injuries on his head,so you want to check if he was beaten,Hon abiki Please over to you.and we need a bill put in the house which make it mandatory for Nigerian Government to be hostile to any country that is hostile to us ,Indian are in Nigeria and they come with there racist mind set yet we accommodate them,you cant deal with us in your country and come and deal with us in our country never

bbbabes:

36-year-old Nigerian man, Igwe Francis died under mysterious circumstances, moments after he got into a scuffle with his former landlord, in southwest Delhi’s Uttam Nagar, on January 6th, 2017. Francis reportedly got into an argument with his former landlord, Liaquat Ali, who claimed he owed him Rs 30,000 in rent.

According to the Police, since Francis was not fluent in English, Ali wrote the figure “30,000” on a signboard at the spot.

The two then got into a scuffle, following which Francis tried to run away. But after running 200 metres, he collapsed on the road, police said, citing eyewitnesses. He was rushed to a hospital nearby, but it didn’t have life-saving equipment. Francis was then taken to Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, where he was declared brought dead. DCP (southwest) Surender Kumar said initial investigation revealed Francis had bruises on his body.
"As per the initial report doctors gave us, he had an injury on the back of his head. We are yet to establish if he hurt himself or if he was beaten up. We have questioned at least 25 people, but none of them said he was beaten up. We are conducting a thorough investigation," said the DCP.
He said the Ministry of External Affairs has been informed about the incident. Ali is being questioned and investigation will be complete within 30 days, Kumar said. Police sources said a case was filed after the medical report revealed a head injury.

On January 8, Ali was booked under IPC Section 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder).

The case was filed on the basis of a complaint by the victim’s brother, whom he called minutes before he collapsed.

According to the FIR, Francis said over the phone that he was "being attacked". The brother, who did not wish to be named, said,
"I received a call from him that his previous landlord was harassing him. He called me again saying he was being attacked and needed my help. A few minutes later, when I arrived, I found him lying unconscious on the road."
He alleged that Francis was dragged inside a garage and beaten up by three people.
"He managed to escape but collapsed on the road," he said.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-L66gMD9nWgk/WHmPzK4rxbI/AAAAAAALZSs/WJJoA0a2jgk4XOq03l9JCSVgQMyrQ1uVACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-died-in-india-after.html

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by lagosrd: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
bbbabes:

36-year-old Nigerian man, Igwe Francis died under mysterious circumstances, moments after he got into a scuffle with his former landlord, in southwest Delhi’s Uttam Nagar, on January 6th, 2017. Francis reportedly got into an argument with his former landlord, Liaquat Ali, who claimed he owed him Rs 30,000 in rent.

According to the Police, since Francis was not fluent in English, Ali wrote the figure “30,000” on a signboard at the spot.

The two then got into a scuffle, following which Francis tried to run away. But after running 200 metres, he collapsed on the road, police said, citing eyewitnesses. He was rushed to a hospital nearby, but it didn’t have life-saving equipment. Francis was then taken to Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, where he was declared brought dead. DCP (southwest) Surender Kumar said initial investigation revealed Francis had bruises on his body.
"As per the initial report doctors gave us, he had an injury on the back of his head. We are yet to establish if he hurt himself or if he was beaten up. We have questioned at least 25 people, but none of them said he was beaten up. We are conducting a thorough investigation," said the DCP.
He said the Ministry of External Affairs has been informed about the incident. Ali is being questioned and investigation will be complete within 30 days, Kumar said. Police sources said a case was filed after the medical report revealed a head injury.

On January 8, Ali was booked under IPC Section 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder).

The case was filed on the basis of a complaint by the victim’s brother, whom he called minutes before he collapsed.

According to the FIR, Francis said over the phone that he was "being attacked". The brother, who did not wish to be named, said,
"I received a call from him that his previous landlord was harassing him. He called me again saying he was being attacked and needed my help. A few minutes later, when I arrived, I found him lying unconscious on the road."
He alleged that Francis was dragged inside a garage and beaten up by three people.
"He managed to escape but collapsed on the road," he said.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-L66gMD9nWgk/WHmPzK4rxbI/AAAAAAALZSs/WJJoA0a2jgk4XOq03l9JCSVgQMyrQ1uVACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-died-in-india-after.html

These onion eating Indians should be made to pay for the price else an eye for an eye. They are everywhere in the world well welcomed but they are very hostile to other people even in their country.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
amuijiji:

Wow!!

Ninnyhammer
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by youngsahito(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Indians must go...stupid people always smelling lyk garlic wif there bad perfume.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 15, 2017
youngsahito:
Indians must go...stupid people always smelling lyk garlic wif there bad perfume.
Now can you imagine if a South African said all of these about foreigners living in SA??...the entire continent of Africa would come to a standstill,their inferior butthurt egos would be bruised for months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

My father Ninnyhammer

Dat nice
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by youngsahito(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Jayceon:
Now can you imagine if a South African said all of these about foreigners living in SA??...the entire continent of Africa would come to a standstill,their inferior butthurt egos would be bruised for months

wot are u insinuating?
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017
amuijiji:

Dat nice

Mofo!
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2017
youngsahito:
wot are u insinuating?
nothing....what do you think I'm insinuating?
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

Mofo is my mother's name!

Ur father should be mukpas then?..
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
amuijiji:

Ur father should be mukpas then?..

Dickhead
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by youngsahito(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jayceon:
nothing....what do you think I'm insinuating?
which side are u?
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

My father Dickhead
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
amuijiji:

Reprobate
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
youngsahito:
which side are u?
honesty side...why do ya ask?
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by youngsahito(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jayceon:
honesty side...why do ya ask?
just want to know how patriotic you are
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
youngsahito:
just want to know how patriotic you are
very very very patriotic....what does patriotism got do with honesty if I may ask??
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by youngsahito(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jayceon:
very very very patriotic....what does patriotism got do with honesty if I may ask??
if our politicians are honest n patriotic they won't govern d country like it is there family business
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
youngsahito:
if our politicians are honest n patriotic they won't govern d country like it is there family business
yup you sealed it

I'm out
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

Reprobate is what CXLVII Mother is
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52834230][/quote]

Loony
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

Loony

Mama gi
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
amuijiji:

Mama gi

Church rat!
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
amuijiji:

Mama gi

One inch wonder grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

My dad is a Church rat!

CXLVII:

My dad One inch dicked man grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
amuijiji:

Ne'er-do-well
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

Never-do-well was what made CXLVII dad marry a fuckricant mother
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52838593][/quote]

Cretin
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

Cretin is my father's middle name

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52839093][/quote]

self-servicer!
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
CXLVII:

self-servicer! Makes CXLVII mum pussi stink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.