Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Time to Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Time to Freeze (785 Views)

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time to Freeze by onward4life(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2017
Dear All‎
Re: Time to Freeze by Heavance(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2017
But I thought Bishop being from same state as Bukola Saraki will also be regarded as a northerner.
Because some keep saying the number 1, 3, & 4 positions are held by northerners. so which one is the op talking about Fleece and Bishop being from same tribe?
Re: Time to Freeze by Emescot(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Op i have nothing to say to you, but once a brainwashed follower always a brainwashed follower, so freeze is trying hard to get his own followers too, atleast he is entitled to his own opinions

1 Like

Re: Time to Freeze by onward4life(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emescot:
Op i have nothing to say to you, but once a brainwashed follower always a brainwashed follower, so freeze is trying hard to get his own followers too, atleast he is entitled to his own opinions

His opinions is below the belt. Don't yu believe he should be shown the caution card now. you too deem this normal?

Abi
Re: Time to Freeze by Emescot(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
onward4life:

His opinions is below the belt. Don't yu believe he should be shown the caution card now. you too deem this normal?

Abi
Akuko! Its normal for an atheist.
Re: Time to Freeze by onward4life(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emescot:
Akuko! Its normal for an atheist.

Atheist.....Tell me on a more serious Note. Yu are very sure fleece is an atheist.
Re: Time to Freeze by Emescot(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
onward4life:

Atheist.....Tell me on a more serious Note. Yu are very sure fleece is an atheist.

Am not sure o but why would he be doing that if he was not
Re: Time to Freeze by onward4life(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emescot:
Am not sure o but why would he be doing that if he was not

Well him matter easy!

Just to send girls barely 9tin 9tin years to go catch and beat am again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Is Not Pregnant With A Twin!!!!! / VP Osinbajo’s Daughter, Kiki Pictured With American Singer, Trey Songs See Photo / Happy International Women's Day :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.