Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest (21293 Views)

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by andyanders: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
ollyruffy:
This is a perfect case to deal with those criminals in black uniform. The family should start with a pertittion to the state commisioner and the IG. Then follow that with a law suit. This is a good case of armed robbery and attempted murder.

Exactly. A pure case of armed robbery and attempted murder. They should petition Lagos State House of Assembly and Lagos State Governor's office.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by porozhniy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
There is this POWA shopping plaza in my area, a section of this shopping plaza acts as a fence between the police quarters and the adjoining streets. The only way to gain access to the back of the shops in this section is via the police quarters. In theory, these shops aren't suppose to experience breaking and entery.

In practice, these shops gets looted every year. The perpetrators usually break the walls from the police quarters end to gain entrance.

I no talk say na police dey do am, but use ur tongue to count ur teeth...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by kullozone(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

Wake up sir, it doesn't work in Nigeria, if I start dey give you examples, we no go commot for here..

Lots of people get justice through social media these days. It's the only voice most people have now, so they can push it to the front page as many times as possible.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mufasa27(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
kullozone:

Lots of people get justice through social media these days. It's the only voice most people have now, so they can push it to the front page as many times as possible.
Let's wait and see
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by kullozone(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

Let's wait and see

Oga, whether justice is served or not, it's better they try than to just let it die like that. You can't tell me the case would just go down... Either the stupiid police would try to settle the case secretly or whatever, but something must happen, atleast.
Oga no lemme dey type epistle abeg!
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by CioAngels(f): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Police and thieves, any difference
NO.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
NPF the official criminals
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Mufasa27(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
kullozone:

Oga, whether justice is served or not, it's better they try than to just let it die like that. You can't tell me the case would just go down... Either the stupiid police would try to settle the case secretly or whatever, but something must happen, atleast.
Oga no lemme dey type epistle abeg!
We are both in support of injustice but on the other hand we shouldnt forget we are in Nigeria... Everything Na paid padi, what if the police is somehow related to the Lagos cp
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Realhommie(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
porozhniy:
There is this POWA shopping plaza in my area, a section of this shopping plaza acts as a fence between the police quarters and the adjoining streets. The only way to gain access to the back of the shops in this section is via the police quarters. In theory, these shops aren't suppose to experience breaking and entery.

In practice, these shops gets looted every year. The perpetrators usually break the walls from the police quarters end to gain entrance.

I no talk say na police dey do am, but use ur tongue to count ur teeth...
It is a known fact that a large number of police officers are criminals, armed robbers.. Someone said up there that the SARS personnel are worse and i concur, they go about harassing guys now, extorting them in the name of "Yahoo".. They'll just stop you, search ur fone and once they see any transaction you're a goner.. The IG should please call his boys to order, it's getting out of hands coz we're no longer safe ooooooo..
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by drdanny(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Apart from the police idiocy, the young man is also stupid. So he had 50k in hisbwallet and couldn't take an airport taxi from the airport direct? Kobo wise, Naira foolish... He could have been robbed by miscreants as well. He's lucky the situation played out for him. As for the police men, they are no different from armed robbers
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by SUPOL(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
CrownV12:
Supol this is another one ooh.. you were haunting me when we were talking of police harassment i hope you have a good defense for this indiscriminate act
50,000 Naira in his wallet? How is dat possible?
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by andyanders: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
SUPOL:
50,000 Naira in his wallet? How is dat possible?
Even if he doesn't have that in his pocket, he should claim that. For me, I will tell them that I had $400 the said lady gave me and they must pay it back. Since they stole his parcel, what else will they not steal?
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by benzems(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Policeman killed a man because he is having affair with the man's wife.

Read more here
http://www.inewsextra.com/2016/12/greek-ambassador-wife-and-her-police.html
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by atheistandproud(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2017
If you live in Warri, Sapele, Agbarho and environs, abeg no dey carry tablets and laptops about anyhow. A young man was beaten up close to airport junction by the police after being found with a Samsung galaxy tablet. They claimed he was a yahoo boy. Please be wise oh.
Re: Policemen Assault & ‘Rob’ NOU Student For Demanding Reason For Arrest by Modec(m): 12:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Fvck Nigerian police I don't have love 4 those muthafvkaz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Death Sentence, 19 Nigerians Try To Ship Drugs To Asia – NDLEA / EFCC Arrests Man With $400,000 Fake Notes. / Abuja Schoolboy Remanded In Prison For Sodomy — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.