Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians (3501 Views)

2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? / IPOB Drags Buratai, Ibrahim Idris, 14 Other Nigerians To US Court / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by safejo: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2017
[5/5, 9:11 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRITUA[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Eastactivist: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017

Oyah, wetyn we go call this kind mentality? grin
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by prosper12345(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Are we not one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by aurenflani: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stupid Ipob.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Nutase: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by itsmeurLady(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
prosper12345:
Are we not one Nigeria?

Dey der Dey deceive urself!!! We are not, let's call a spade a spade! U nor sabi read Or dem form this one too??

1 Like

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
These ipob people sef,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by sanandreas(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Those lanky half human will be erased like they never existed. The south is watching the north closely and we will definitely drown u people in our seas for pawns to feed on.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by jamislaw(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
iPod writing non sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by blackpanda: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op should be picked up by DSS asap. This is going too far!
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Sibrah: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fake ipad . . .

2 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ipob angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
They are already here shouting "IPOD" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by NaMeAboki: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
aurenflani:
Stupid Ipob.

Exactly!
The story was obviously made in Aba; no need to look any further.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Jengem: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
I can bet 1 billion femi fani kayode or his stooge deji wrote this

But in spite of that buhari is still a bastard
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Opakan2: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Honestly I still prefer Hausas/Fulanis to Igbos

With all I've seen, the hate, lies they spread and greed for power & money. Mehnn I'd help a dying Hausa man over Igbo anyday #fact

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by itsmeurLady(f): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Exactly!
The story was obviously made in Aba; no need to look any further.

Made in which Aba Ur own Abi the one wey we know cs they don't fabricate life threatening stories der. When the truth comes out, that's how u ppl wee be shouting dat it's fabricated when d truth is obvious for all to see But if you Muslims try any thing, we will tell u Muslims that we are strong both physically and spiritually... Power pass Power!!! Na dat tym una go kno say God nor Dey lose fight and he can never forsake his people. Make una Dey der deceive una self! Make ur brother tenure pass make I see wether e wan do second tenure, na then una go kno say una nor even reach... If una like form strategy east,north,west, south, una strategy go stil fail... We Dey look una!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by MalcoImX: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Truly iPodic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by MalcoImX: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Made in which Aba Ur own Abi the one wey we know cs they don't fabricate life threatening stories der. When the truth comes out, that's how u ppl wee be shouting dat it's fabricated when d truth is obvious for all to see But if you Muslims try any thing, we will tell u Muslims that we are strong both physically and spiritually... Power pass Power!!! Na dat tym una go kno say God nor Dey lose fight and he can never forsake his people. Make una Dey der deceive una self! Make ur brother tenure pass make I see wether e wan do second tenure, na then una go kno say una nor even reach... If una like form strategy east,north,west, south, una strategy go stil fail... We Dey look una!!!
You don't have any hand in his make, and if he's unmade it wouldn't be because of any iPodic machinations.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by QuotaSystem: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Total hogwash from the deluded minds of embittered, frustrated and irrelevant iPad Yewts.

They have pretended to be Yoruba, pretended to be SS, even pretended to be Isreali...

They will continued to be ignored, and will continue to be irrelevant; if they like they can pretend to be the Sultan.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Odingo1: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

With all I've seen, the hate, lies they spread and greed for power & money. Mehnn I'd help a dying Hausa man over Igbo anyday #fact
You sure say you are real,[/b]hating the Igbos that have never kill your brothers and sisters[b], you have to be sure of what you wish yourself because Hausa-fulani jihadist nodey pity anybody ooo,na massacre dey know, and don't think that they will spare you Yoruba Muslims when they reach your village because for them you Yoruba muslims are worst than Christians in their eyes, fake kafir Muslims that is what they call Yoruba Muslims in the North. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,na reality I dey tell you ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked.

4 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Odingo1: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Total hogwash from the deluded minds of embittered, frustrated and irrelevant iPad Yewts.

They have pretended to be Yoruba, pretended to be SS, even pretended to be Isreali...

They will continued to be ignored, and will continue to be irrelevant; if they like they can pretend to be the Sultan.
This article is not new, Ahmodu Bello said worst things than this write up.

1 Like

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by victorvezx(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Anybody who still thinks this is not from the stables of Ipob youths, needs to get their brain checked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Opakan2: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odingo1:

You sure say you are real,[/b]hating the Igbos that have never kill your brothers and sisters[b], you have to be sure of what you wish yourself because Hausa-fulani jihadist nodey pity anybody ooo,na massacre dey know, and don't think that they will spare you Yoruba Muslims when they reach your village because for them you Yoruba muslims are worst than Christians in their eyes, fake kafir Muslims that is what they call Yoruba Muslims in the North. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,na reality I dey tell you ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked.

well that's what you think
I have observed the two tribes well to know hausas believe there is "dignity in labour". They are simple, honest and don't inflate prices for excessive gain.. just like yorubas, they are cool to live with

can such be said of igbos? dnt even let me start..
fake drinks, wines, drugs, foodstuffs etc.
Need we talk about drug trafficking and image tarnishing of the country undecided

3 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by QuotaSystem: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odingo1:

[s]This article is not new, Ahmodu Bello said worst things than this write up[/s].

That writeup is faker than a pair of aba made adi-di-bas trainers.

3 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls letz not fight..letz come togeder as one ad make nigeria bla bla bla...THUNDER FAYA UR ANCESTORZ DERE..GOAT.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Odingo1: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
[/b]Those shouting IPOD[b],IPAD,IPODIC here and there should know that this write is always a northern agenda from 1960 but the agenda is always facing stiff opposition from Southern Nigerian Christians especially the old Eastern Nigeria.
Ahmodu Bello once said that the North should always see the south as conquered territory and they should continue to fight until they dip Koran in Atlantic Ocean. They are not far from Lagos from conquered Kwara.
They are always pushing for Sharia law to become supreme in Nigeria.
They always sponsor Fulani herdsmen jihadist mission.
[/b]Why is it that all killing in the middle belt and Kaduna always happen in Christian dominated area[b].
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by chibuzorAbia: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

I smell IPOB. I hate these rats called Biafrans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by chibuzorAbia: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odingo1:

This article is not new, Ahmodu Bello said worst things than this write up.

Shut up! Can't you smell ya IPAD useless criminal people all over that writeup?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by BudeYahooCom: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
yoruba muslim zombies shielding the fulani masters and blaming IPOB.
They also believe IPOB made the statement if dipping the quoran into the atlantic in the 1950s.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Odingo1: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

well that's what you think
I have observed the two tribes well to know hausas believe there is "dignity in labour". They are simple, honest and don't inflate prices for excessive gain.. just like yorubas, they are cool to live with

can such be said of igbos? dnt even let me start..
fake drinks, wines, drugs, foodstuffs etc.
Need we talk about drug trafficking and image tarnishing of the country undecided
Hausa-fulani have ruled this country we call Nigeria for for more than 38 years and have looted the country dry from IBB to Abacha to Abdulsalam, nobody mention that,[/b]it is only Igbo business men and women that is looking for survival in market place that are been blamed for Nigeria woes[b],if Igbo products are not good they wount be taking over all the market we have in Nigeria, few people that is selling fake products cannot be used to refer to majority of Igbos that is selling their goods with fear of God making their customers to always come back to them after buying their goods.
[/b]For issue of damaging the image of Nigeria[b], Boko haram,Fulani herdsmen killings are the major issues damaging Nigeria image not even drug pushing because South Africans push more drugs than Nigerians yet their image is still intact not to talk of South Americans drug cartels around the world.eg Brazil,Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Jamaica, all this countries and more Nigeria just they learn business for their hand in terms of drug pushing,yet their image is above Nigeria or any African country worldwide.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by donsteady(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
safejo:
[5/5, 9:11 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRITUA[truncated by WhatsApp]
I consider this a hate speech and it shouldn't be on nairaland. Moderator please do your job.
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Riding Kwankwaso On A Vespa In 1981 / 'nigeria Must Apology To The Igbos For The Genocide Committed Against Them' / Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.