Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Consultants Required - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Consultants Required (2477 Views)

Librarians, Information Consultants, Archivist, Indexer Lets Meet Here. / Apply Now For Inter-arc Consultants Limited Massive Recruitment 2018 / Fake Consultants Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consultants Required by tobamz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am interested. tobamzgo@yahoo.com
Re: Consultants Required by afm4ever(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
afamodogwu2@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by ToluEklipseCons: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Dear Prospective Job Seekers and Entrenched Career Persons,

Its being a while since I last wrote to you.

In that time I have received a lot of mail addresses from here, from my whatsapp number or my phone number, I have responded to almost all the requests I have had.

The responses I have gotten from the ones I have followed up on has almost always been the same, "I have been too busy to read them".

Then I question myself, how do we get to change if we are to busy to read. If the key to a residual stream of income that frees us to do what we always want to do in in reading, then why are we hesitant to read.

I understand that reading was not a part of our culture but people who are going somewhere are people who are willing to change.

Therefore today, I challenge you not to become a consultant with Eklipse Consults, but I challenge you to read. I challenge you to challenge yourself that you will prove or disprove what is written in our business plan by logically reasoning it through after taking time to read it.

I challenge you to read the business plan and product files. I challenge you to take a shot at making your life easier and freer for you to do what you genuinely love to do, not what put food on your table only.

If after you have read and you are not satisfied or you have queries or you are motivated as I was, the first time I read the business plan. Whatever state you are in after reading, contact me, you will leave me with at least one satisfaction, that "Nigerians actually read".

The business of Eklipse, is the business of changing lives.

TOLU
WHATSAPP ONLY: 08150672054
CALL: 08034545112
Re: Consultants Required by ToluEklipseCons: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2017
ToluEklipseCons:

For those who have read through my write-up and passed it by, and those who had dropped their email addresses and have received our business brochure but cannot make up their mind if they want to read through it or not because it resemble all other business plan in the market at first glance. Let me share these lessons in business peculiar to Nigeria that I have personally observed and learn.

1. No one had even taken a bottled soft drink before Coca Cola came to the Nigeria Market, except for the few who had the privilege of traveling abroad, Coca Cola took the risk to come to a virgin market with an untested product, after all the initial resistance. They define what the soft drink industry is right now. Pepsi, another worldwide brand is struggling in distant second because it woke up to the potential of the Nigerian Market very late.

2. When no one knew about gsm telephony could work in Nigeria, especially with the epilepsy of Nitel, MTN took the risk to bring the product into the country. Now, there is a proliferation of GSM and other mobile telephony companies in Nigeria, but how many of them has ever made has much as MTN has ever made in Nigeria. Even in the midst of stiff competition, MTN is still very much a major player in the mobile telephony market as every one has an MTN line and others.

3. Maggi is the name and face of seasoning in Nigeria, I bet no one even call it seasoning, Imagine going to Market and saying I want to buy "Maggi Knorr" or going to the Market to buy "Indomie Mimie".

4. MMM became the face of ponzi schemes in Nigeria in recent months, and the number of people on their scheme is mind boggling, right now there are a million other similar schemes to MMM, that cannot hold a candle light to them.

What then is the morale of the above lessons, business trend in Nigeria has shown over and over again, that either a genuine business or a fake business, a successful business or a failed business, people who take the risk to invest in new product/services and have the push/desire to make a success of it when no one believed in the product/service always end up dictating the market when the glass ceiling is finally broken through.

At Eklipse Consults, we are recruiting Consultants to help push through our new line of products, to break the glass ceiling and becomes Nigeria-wide accepted products. We aim to become a major player in industries we participate in. We are presenting you with the unique opportunity of being among the first set of consultants, to be able to enjoy the view from the top when our business has become every other persons' business as it will surely be just like it has happened time and time again in every industry imaginable. With the soft drink industry with Coca Cola enjoying the view from the top, the mobile telephony industry, MTN is the king, the home cooking industry with Maggi and Indomie being the industry names.

If you want to know more about this business opportunity, just drop your email address and you will get our brochure, don't just receive it, invest some of your time reading it, there is the popular saying that I want you to challenge "If you want to hide anything from a Nigerian, hide it in a book", I have challenged that and I am on my way to a bright future.

For Further information contact me

TOLU
ToluEklipseCons:

In that time I have received a lot of mail addresses from here, from my whatsapp number or my phone number, I have responded to almost all the requests I have had.

The responses I have gotten from the ones I have followed up on has almost always been the same, "I have been too busy to read them".

Then I question myself, how do we get to change if we are to busy to read. If the key to a residual stream of income that frees us to do what we always want to do in in reading, then why are we hesitant to read.

I understand that reading was not a part of our culture but people who are going somewhere are people who are willing to change.

Therefore today, I challenge you not to become a consultant with Eklipse Consults, but I challenge you to read. I challenge you to challenge yourself that you will prove or disprove what is written in our business plan by logically reasoning it through after taking time to read it.

I challenge you to read the business plan and product files. I challenge you to take a shot at making your life easier and freer for you to do what you genuinely love to do, not what put food on your table only.

If after you have read and you are not satisfied or you have queries or you are motivated as I was, the first time I read the business plan. Whatever state you are in after reading, contact me, you will leave me with at least one satisfaction, that "Nigerians actually read".

TOLU
ToluEklipseCons:

TOLU
Re: Consultants Required by ToluEklipseCons: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2017

TOLU
Re: Consultants Required by prettyprecy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
iyekeprecious@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by Wuraola1111: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
danytosin@yahoo.com

[quote author=ToluEklipseCons post=52877214]Dear Prospective Job Seekers and Entrenched Career Persons,

For those who have read through my write-up and passed it by, and those who had dropped their email addresses and have received our business brochure but cannot make up their mind if they want to read through it or not because it resemble all other business plan in the market at first glance. Let me share these lessons in business peculiar to Nigeria that I have personally observed and learn.

1. No one had even taken a bottled soft drink before Coca Cola came to the Nigeria Market, except for the few who had the privilege of traveling abroad, Coca Cola took the risk to come to a virgin market with an untested product, after all the initial resistance. They define what the soft drink industry is right now. Pepsi, another worldwide brand is struggling in distant second because it woke up to the potential of the Nigerian Market very late.

2. When no one knew about gsm telephony could work in Nigeria, especially with the epilepsy of Nitel, MTN took the risk to bring the product into the country. Now, there is a proliferation of GSM and other mobile telephony companies in Nigeria, but how many of them has ever made has much as MTN has ever made in Nigeria. Even in the midst of stiff competition, MTN is still very much a major player in the mobile telephony market as every one has an MTN line and others.

3. Maggi is the name and face of seasoning in Nigeria, I bet no one even call it seasoning, Imagine going to Market and saying I want to buy "Maggi Knorr" or going to the
Re: Consultants Required by mstemmy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
feyisetanoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by Ibrochaka(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bonifaceimadi@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by abikun(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
arabanibaba@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by bettylizzy(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Graciousconcept93@yahoo.com
Re: Consultants Required by smileshinz(f): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
sunshinzx01@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by Strategical: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am interested please.

consultemploy@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by altercall: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2017
Efesamuel27@gmail.com
Re: Consultants Required by ToluEklipseCons: 8:24am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=ToluEklipseCons post=54763003][/quote]

Dear Prospective Job Seeker and Carrier Persons,

Today is the 2nd day of May 2017, that meant yesterday was the famed Workers' Day Celebration which takes places annually on the 1st of May, for those of us who are workers, congratulations and Happy Workers' Day to us in arrears. To those who are prospective workers, we look forward to celebrating Workers Day with you next year.

My Workers' Day celebration was dampened somehow by the announcement that Rivers State Pensioners would not participate in this year's celebration, that news came out just before the celebration itself, their non-participation is in protest of non-payment of gratuities and pensions of retirees up to 2 -3 years. Maybe they were able to resolve it before the celebration, I cannot confirm, so please don't beat me up on that.

The moral of the above is this, if I work so hard for someone/government for 30 years and I am an honest person, which I am, if I did not steal any fund, how would my retirement be? Probably, have a house of my own in Mowe/Ibafo or Epe/Shagamu or Sango/Ifo, wait for my good pension administrator to hand me stipend since my pension is now under a pension custodian, that is, if the pension custodian has not been looted of my hard earned pension before I retire and then I am told there is no money to pay my pension. THE RETIREMENT I WANT FOR MYSELF IS TO LIVE IN THE HEART OF IKOYI TO HAVE AN ALL EXPENSES PAID RETIREMENT. The only way to guarantee this lifestyle to have a means of earning continuously even if I am not actively working.

That is why I am proud to associate with the Business of Eklipse, our firm is the only firm using cutting edge ICT tools to make life better and easier for all Nigerians. There is a saying "that if you can solve people's problem first, money will find you". At Eklipse, our focus is on solving the many issue that affect our country and its citizens first and in the process earn residual passive income that can enable us live the life we dream of at retirement. Our business model which is a full online business can provide services to any and every part of Nigeria at a moment notice.

The great news new is that the management of Eklipse has move the business to phase 2, to support this massive expansion, we are recruiting for consultants to head our units in each state. This next phase movement is not meant for everyone. The following criteria applies:

1. You must be driven to change your current and future financial condition, this expansion is not meant for people who are 'fishing', at this point in Eklipse Business, we are only looking for people of like minds, with the passion to drive the expansion we are witnessing .

2. You must be willing to learn and educate yourself about the Business of Eklipse, we are not looking for people who will go and represent us half baked.

3. You must want it so badly, only people who want something so badly can sacrifice to go the extra to get it.

4. You must be willing to make sacrifices, what we are talking about is 'massive residual income for a lifetime', not money for recharge card, so we are looking for people who are willing to invest their resources in the confidence that within a reasonable period of time, they will be smiling to the bank.

If you meet the criteria above, kindly drop your contact email and your state of residence, or you can send a mail to my address or whatsapp number below.

Tolu

a.tolulope@eklipseconsults.com
Re: Consultants Required by ToluEklipseCons: 8:26am On May 02, 2017
Dear Prospective Job Seeker and Carrier Persons,

Today is the 2nd day of May 2017, that meant yesterday was the famed Workers' Day Celebration which takes places annually on the 1st of May, for those of us who are workers, congratulations and Happy Workers' Day to us in arrears. To those who are prospective workers, we look forward to celebrating Workers Day with you next year.

My Workers' Day celebration was dampened somehow by the announcement that Rivers State Pensioners would not participate in this year's celebration, that news came out just before the celebration itself, their non-participation is in protest of non-payment of gratuities and pensions of retirees up to 2 -3 years. Maybe they were able to resolve it before the celebration, I cannot confirm, so please don't beat me up on that.

The moral of the above is this, if I work so hard for someone/government for 30 years and I am an honest person, which I am, if I did not steal any fund, how would my retirement be? Probably, have a house of my own in Mowe/Ibafo or Epe/Shagamu or Sango/Ifo, wait for my good pension administrator to hand me stipend since my pension is now under a pension custodian, that is, if the pension custodian has not been looted of my hard earned pension before I retire and then I am told there is no money to pay my pension. THE RETIREMENT I WANT FOR MYSELF IS TO LIVE IN THE HEART OF IKOYI TO HAVE AN ALL EXPENSES PAID RETIREMENT. The only way to guarantee this lifestyle to have a means of earning continuously even if I am not actively working.

That is why I am proud to associate with the Business of Eklipse, our firm is the only firm using cutting edge ICT tools to make life better and easier for all Nigerians. There is a saying "that if you can solve people's problem first, money will find you". At Eklipse, our focus is on solving the many issue that affect our country and its citizens first and in the process earn residual passive income that can enable us live the life we dream of at retirement. Our business model which is a full online business can provide services to any and every part of Nigeria at a moment notice.

The great news new is that the management of Eklipse has move the business to phase 2, to support this massive expansion, we are recruiting for consultants to head our units in each state. This next phase movement is not meant for everyone. The following criteria applies:

1. You must be driven to change your current and future financial condition, this expansion is not meant for people who are 'fishing', at this point in Eklipse Business, we are only looking for people of like minds, with the passion to drive the expansion we are witnessing .

2. You must be willing to learn and educate yourself about the Business of Eklipse, we are not looking for people who will go and represent us half baked.

3. You must want it so badly, only people who want something so badly can sacrifice to go the extra to get it.

4. You must be willing to make sacrifices, what we are talking about is 'massive residual income for a lifetime', not money for recharge card, so we are looking for people who are willing to invest their resources in the confidence that within a reasonable period of time, they will be smiling to the bank.

If you meet the criteria above, kindly drop your contact email and your state of residence, or you can send a mail to my address or whatsapp number below.

Tolu

a.tolulope@eklipseconsults.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird, Crazy Degree Courses / A Vacant Post For C.e.o, Send C.v To: Hr@al-qaeda.com Thank You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.