Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fake Consultants Job Interviews - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fake Consultants Job Interviews (495 Views)

Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Job Interviews / How To Avoid Wardrobe Malfunctions During Online Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Consultants Job Interviews by holybabayo(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Some yeye consultancy firms have taken over job market with an all comers all recruited approach. They will offer advertisement for a particular position, Administration Officer or Account Officer, etc. They will tell you about the requirements, qualification will simply be a graduate from any field. Some might even indicate the salary offer. Then you applied and you get invited for an interview only to find them playing a video, then someone will come up and talk to you about how poor it is to be an employee with a paycheck. How good it is to be an entrepreneur, blah blah blah. Then about what this firm does, and other nonsense.
Then another person will come up and talk about the ethics or core value of this firm.
Finally the head (usually an Ibo woman) will come and to make a final selection. She will ask for those that are interested in working with them to stand up. Usually a good number of the people will stand up and those that did not stand up have been eliminated. Those that stood have a job. You are now a marketer.
These people are fraudsters. If you say you have a particular job and it turns out you do not have it, you are a fraud. It does not matter whether you have a 'better' offer. You played them all. If you say you are inviting people for an interview and you end up talking about some entrepreneurial shit, you are a fraud.
These people will soon be arrested. I am sure of that.
Re: Fake Consultants Job Interviews by serverconnect(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Na today you they know about GNLD. But no be only Igbo woman they conduct the stuff.
Re: Fake Consultants Job Interviews by mrtomola(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Naa today ? 87% of Job advertisement or Job interview in Lagos now are from GNLD also know as NEOLIFE. I don received SMS, mail and attended their useless interview tired.
Re: Fake Consultants Job Interviews by boiz2men(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol... I wonder why they always start their sermon with motivation talks. GNLD people indeed should be arrested.

Never been a victim though.

Lol....
Re: Fake Consultants Job Interviews by obajoey(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na their way oo.
Re: Fake Consultants Job Interviews by holybabayo(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2017
boiz2men:
Lol... I wonder why they always start their sermon with motivation talks. GNLD people indeed should be arrested.

Never been a victim though.

Lol....

Walai it could be very painful. After you do all your home work. Get your best suit ready. wear ur perf and looking blink. The first disappointment is for you to see fellow candidates that a poorly dressed. Then the stupid video.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 / Want To Quit Your Job To Start A Business? Read This Before You Make A Plunge! / Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.