Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? (4427 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal / The World's Highest Goalscoring Keeper Scores A Free-kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Razorr(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
grin grin grin

These arsenal guyz sef!
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by CrazyMan(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2007
Yea these gunners are all ove the place like ants in a honey comb.
i know they will go into hiding after sundays game
cool
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by ayomorocco(f): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2007
I have noticed that Loyika, Razorr and Kitaun have not commented on the subject-matter of the thread itself.  grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by kitaun(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2007
For the sake of peace, the answer is Yes. and he would do so in style.
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Razorr(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2007
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2007
If Henry stays injury free for the rest of the season and keeps up his 4 in 4 performance so far, and throws in the customary hat-trick, I think he might nick it, but didier will push him to the wire, or even his own teammate RVP!
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Christino(m): 2:37am On Jan 20, 2007
That's if he doesn't stop handing the penalty kicks to RVP. That dude's as hungry for goals as anything else, he should be sent to rescue Alan Pardew's job instead. grin
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by dblock(m): 4:24am On Jan 20, 2007
Henry is Back for real grin
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by 4Play(m): 4:32am On Jan 20, 2007
Guys,help me

Is today Thursday or Saturday?

I am convinced it is Thursday but everywhere I look it says Saturday
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by dblock(m): 4:34am On Jan 20, 2007
It's Saturday, except for in America and Co
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Radiant(f): 4:39am On Jan 20, 2007
lol. . . .what a confused case!
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by 4Play(m): 4:46am On Jan 20, 2007
@Radiant

I had planned things thinking today was Thursday,i was supposed to go school today

I had even mocked someone who said yesterday that the Arsenal/Man Utd match was 3 days away
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Radiant(f): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2007
lmao. . . Bro, take it easy. You've got a long way till you hit old age wink

Today is Saturday and Arsenal vs Man U is today indeed! smiley
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Vieira(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2007
4play, they are lying. It is Thursday and the year is 1944
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by marlet01(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2007
hahaha very funny Vieira.
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by SirKay3(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2007
@ Radiant,

Today is Saturday quite alright, but ARSENAL vs MAN U match is slated for tomorrow, 4pm GMT, 5pm Naija time
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by ayomorocco(f): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2007
Sir Kay:

@ Radiant,

Today is Saturday quite alright, but ARSENAL vs MAN U match is slated for tomorrow, 4pm GMT, 5pm Naija time

@ Sir Kay, I can barely wait for the match tomorrow. Just hope Henry delivers some outstanding stuff. RVP seems injured.

Meanwhile the Chelsea V. Liverpool game starts in just under two hours. I hope to God that Liverpool rise to the occasion and beat the blue lights out of Chelsea [make them see red]. COME ON LIVERPOOL.

FYI for all u guys reading I am not a liverpool fan. I am an ARSENAL fan. I just don't want Chelsea walking off with the title this year.
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by kitaun(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2007
@Radiant, na Magheru dey do u so? lol
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Radiant(f): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2007
lol. . . .@y'all

Any Chelsea fans on board? wink grin
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by ayomorocco(f): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2007
I AM STILL ON A HIGH FROM WATCHING LIVERPOOL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF CHELSEA THIS AFTERNOON. WELLDONE BOYS. YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE       grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by kitaun(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2007
@Radiant

They are on temporary sabbatical leave tongue grin
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by lalaboi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2007
The guy na baba 4 prem leag, e fit finish as top scorer>>>>>>>>
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Radiant(f): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2007
kitaun:

@Radiant

They are on temporary sabbatical leave tongue grin

I see wink grin grin grin
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by mukina2: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2007
tomorrow na the day x4
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Radiant(f): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2007
undecided tongue
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by ayomorocco(f): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2007
WHAT A FANTASTIC GAME!!! ARSENAL DID WELL TO BEAT MAN U, ALTHOUGH IT WAS A TOUGH GAME.

HENRY SCORED TODAY AS WELL, HE IS CLOSING THE GAP ON DROGBA AND CRISTIANO RONALDO. IGWE IS ON THE MOVE, HE CAN DO IT, LET US CONTINUE TO WATCH. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by dblock(m): 1:41am On Jan 22, 2007
Seems like this thread was made on time

Cos King Henry really is back cheesy
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Radiant(f): 1:42am On Jan 22, 2007
*rolls eyes*
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by kitaun(m): 2:01am On Jan 22, 2007
Hmmn
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by Priscila(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
In that case 3 cheers for Igwwwwwwwwwwe Henry!
He sank those red devils to their depth.
Am not being sentimental but the true King of England is actually back and oh! what a tantalising head kick on target?
I live at that since Kola will say I over praise him
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by SMC(f): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2007
Drogba has stalled, as of today, Cristiano Ronaldo has caught up with him. Henry though 5 goals behind them is not so far as not to be able to catch up.

The chase is on.

COMEON I-G-W-E. shocked
Re: Now King Henry Of Arsenal Is Back, Will He Retain His Highest Goalscoring Crown? by SMC(f): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2007
I think I spoke too soon. Henry does not seem to be closing the gap at all. Drogba seems to be in excellent form this season. Congratulations to him so far as he just might end up getting the crown. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Know Ryan Giggs Is Black? / English/australia Pool Fixed Draws / Nigeria Beat Tanzania 2-1 In FIFA U20 Women's World Cup Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.