Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija (22864 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu To Host BBNaija 2018 Edition / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija Season Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by oskaaay(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
embarassed
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
biggerboyc:
This is my first time of hearing bigBrother Naija. The one I knew was BigBrother Africa
Me too.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
They have started this Useless Nudity Show again

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by watchindelta(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Big Rubbishedddd
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Mayflowa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
Great choice. He's the only logical choice. I wonder how he will compare with IK though.

That guy would beat IK hands down. I hv seen him defeat IK in communication style during co-host of calabar carnival

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by wildchild1: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
Me too.

The 1st season of Big Brother Africa was in 2003, mnet stopped it and started Project Fame in 2004..they resumed the Big Brother series with Big Brother Nigeria in 2006, and later in 2008 resumed the major Big Brother Africa itself ..
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Mayflowa(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Deejacy2:
They have started this Useless Nudity Show again

Nothing will happen this time. They are all holier-than-thy Nigerians who only let their guard down in secrets
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
safarigirl:
Ebuka is a great presenter. I'm glad he gets to host cuz IK is honestly overused

Mayflowa:

That guy would beat IK hands down. I hv seen him defeat IK in communication style during co-host of calabar carnival

I also feel Ebuka is a better presenter but his style is usually to be cool, calm and collected. if there's something i've noticed about BBA presenters, it's that they usually have some craziness to them, which in all honestly, i've never seen Ebuka's crazy side.

But i think he will do a fantastic job.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Stinond82(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mologi:
Zero f*cks given........
mumu
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Spadelicious: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
HE LOOKS SUCH A PANSY IN THAT OUTFIT HES WEARING. SERIOUS FASHION FAUX PAS. LIKELY TO BE MISTAKEN FOR A gay.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Baba4dgals: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
This BBN is gonna divide Nigeria cos BBA that suppose to unite Africa but instead divide us...

Anyone that ff BBA wil relate

SA nd Nig beef coms to ma mind
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Unimaginable123: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
wildchild1:
Where are the BIG Brother crew? Have missed you guys.

Hopefully BBN will be great grin
yes o. We are here.
I would have preferred big brother africa, but we will manage big brother naija.
Can't wait
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Unimaginable123: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Baba4dgals:
This BBN is gonna divide Nigeria cos BBA that suppose to unite Africa but instead divide us...

Anyone that ff BBA wil relate

SA nd Nig beef coms to ma mind
we always defeat SA
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Baba4dgals: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Unimaginable123:
we always defeat SA
No country for Africa get maot reach naija na...

Even wit our own Beverly dating their Angelo(old papa) we stil dnt like him...

Although I met few frnds frm SA tru BBA

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Mologi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stinond82:
mumu

your pman.....DOA......
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by yedidiah(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
It is surprisingly how nonsense seem to get the shine in this generation.
Big brother is a classic example of clueless.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Siscooh: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Spadelicious:
HE LOOKS SUCH A PANSY IN THAT OUTFIT HES WEARING. SERIOUS FASHION FAUX PAS. LIKELY TO BE MISTAKEN FOR A gay.
Seriously that was exactly my thought. Blouse!!!!! Female top! Broz MI!
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Janetessy post=52801245]Nice to comment grin

I dedicate this ftc to all nairalanders sending pm

Sorry for not responding,

But don't really know how that pm stuff works.... grin
tongue[/quote... who u help??
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by buharimustlive: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Janetessy:
Nice to comment grin

I dedicate this ftc to all nairalanders sending pm

Sorry for not responding,

But don't really know how that pm stuff works.... grin

tongue

This guy sef... You are looking for who to scam abi? I cover my bank account with the blood of Jesus...
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by enemyofprogress: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
safarigirl:
Ebuka is a great presenter. I'm glad he gets to host cuz IK is honestly overused
ba belle
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Unimaginable123: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Baba4dgals:
No country for Africa get maot reach naija na...

Even wit our own Beverly dating their Angelo(old papa) we stil dnt like him...

Although I met few frnds frm SA tru BBA
men, I got many. And we are so good friends
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by iamkingzlee(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
safarigirl:
You are right.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Janetessy(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
buharimustlive:

This guy sef... You are looking for who to scam abi? I cover my bank account with the blood of Jesus...

Unique are very clueless,
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by basti1212(m): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=themomentng post=52800707]Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, media personality and ex-housemate in Big Brother Nigeria, has been announced as the host for the upcoming Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

MultiChoice Nigeria, the organisers of the reality show on Friday make the announcement that Ebuka as a former housemate in Big Brother Nigeria show back in 2006 will make a re-appearance at the reality show’s revival but this time as the host.

The lawyer turned media personality with his infectious lau

I admire him
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by safarigirl(f): 3:10am On Jan 15, 2017
iamkingzlee:
You are right.
oga mi, how you dey? Happy New Year
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by buharimustlive: 3:20am On Jan 15, 2017
Janetessy:

Unique are very clueless,

You are very clueless.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Unimaginable123:
we always defeat SA
and that makes you happy?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
yedidiah:
It is surprisingly how nonsense seem to get the shine in this generation.

Big brother is a classic example of clueless.
I just don't see the need for this show.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

and that makes you happy?
lol
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together / "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.