Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid (22760 Views)

Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by sirlekzy: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2018

Popular Nigerian musician Wizkid has stated that he would love to one day get married and if opportunity presents itself, he will get married to his baby mamas.

The music star was a guest at Urban FM where he made the revelation. According to Wizkid who was answering questions concerning his relationship with record mates, R2Bees, he called them, family and also got to confess his for love Ghana.

He also revealed that he would love to relocate to Ghana at a later point in his life.

“I feel like when I get old like my young girlfriend I’ll just relocate to Ghana by the beachside,” he said.

He also went on to talk about his relationship with all the women in his life. When asked if he would ever marry, he said if all the women in his life decide to marry him someday, he would marry all of them.

If given the chance, I will marry all my baby mamas - Wizkid lailasnews

Wizkid had earlier opened up that he does not think he could maintain a monogamous relationship and his girlfriends understand him to be a man that loves women so much.

Wizkid has three baby mamas who gave birth to his three sons. Sola Ogudu who at the age of 19 met Wizkid and soon enough was pregnant with him. Sola Ogudugu is the pop star’s first baby mama. “I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5 monthsss… Damn!!! I Swear I died and rose again!” she revealed in 2015 to Y Naija.

Wizkid and Sola have a cordial relationship and the pop star is much involved in the life of their son, Boluwatife.

Then we have Binta Diamond Diallo who in January 2016, revealed that Wizkid was the father of her newborn baby son. Wizkid had denied this but Diallo remained adamant. She is the mother of Wizkid’s second son, Ayodeji.

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/entertainment/given-chanc-will-marry-baby-mamas-wizkid

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by jeeqaa7(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yepa!!!

FTC..

Make I sleep first... Anything wen I dream, I go comment am tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Sleezwizz: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Weldone o Wizkid... Well sha u get enough money

6 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by scopeman24(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Demonicide(f): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
You are a muslim. You are free to have them all under your roof.

4 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Turks: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Unserious element. We all know you won’t.

Take a cue from your predecessors; KSA, Sir Shina Peters, Orlando Owoh to mention a few.

A popular Yoruba adage goes this: Omo bere, Osi Bere.

6 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by money121(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Well-done sir
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by CaptainBUGGY: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hehehehehehe
Omo ako bi Iyan
Yoruba demon toh sure
My role model
Lemme go and start making baby mamas too
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by emmanuelcrawler(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
A
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Flexherbal(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
He already said it:

"According to Wizkid, he really did not choose or design his life but things have happened. He made it clear that with the look of things, monogamy is not his thing since he already has women in his life. -"

1 Like

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by hokafor(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
This small boy seems to be on the lose this evening
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
One interview bloggers have made 3 diff stories from it. Bt sha some women dumb gan o. These guys sleep with an average of 7 girls weekly yet dem never catch aids.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Jh0wsef(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Jostico: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
mtchewwww
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by SSPX(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fela must be proud of you

2 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Crystalclara(f): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol....to reduce the number of single ladies....not bad though.....singles too much

1 Like

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Demonicide(f): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
Hehehehehehe
Omo ako bi Iyan
Yoruba demon toh sure
My role model
Lemme go and start making baby mamas too
you way never fit feed yourself.. you are talking of baby mama's. I just dey pity you sha

4 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oga o
How many wizkid's topic na undecided

Not even a single comment but already on FP

1 Like

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Authoreety: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fggg
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by esthy86(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
lmao
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fire dey go

1 Like

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by swiz123(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
angry

You are a disappointment even to disappointments

8 Likes

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Ojuororun(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
CONTINUE
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by corperscorner: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Come and take

1 Like

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by SparrowNet(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
more strength to ur energy.
check my signa...
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by omooba969(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
WizKid just dey sow seeds on fertile ground... wehdon sir. cool
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by xmanco42: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Newton's law of love: Love can neither be created nor be destroyed. Only it can transfer from one baby mamas to another with some loss of money.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Joseunlimited(f): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Who cares

1 Like

Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by booblacain(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
There is no law against it, so nothing is stopping you.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by justlikedat: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Who is holding your chance? shioor!
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
So in his mind he is not married to them,,MUMU

According to yoruba saying..:'Eni bi omo fun ni ti kuro ni ale eni' meaning she who bears you a child is no longer a girlfriend to you.

This is why many ladies will forever remain confused...they say thy hate polygamy but watch a fourth lady make another baby for him...Ladies are totally confused.
Re: If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by omooba969(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
One interview bloggers have made 3 diff stories from it. Bt sha some women dumb gan o. These guys sleep with an average of 7 girls weekly yet dem never catch aids.

Condoms bro... condoms! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami Celebrates His 66th Birthday In Style / "Succinct" The Cult Olamide And Phyno Belongs To / Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.