Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Threads For South Korea Prospective Hustlers Only. Not For Studends - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Threads For South Korea Prospective Hustlers Only. Not For Studends (681 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threads For South Korea Prospective Hustlers Only. Not For Studends by Bekeey: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good Afternoon House.
Please Note: This thread is created only for the prospective Hustlers not for Students. There is already created threads for prospective students by accadollar one of our brother in the Country.

Yes, I greet you my Co Prospective Hustlers.

This is the beginning of the year 2017 and I know there will be so many prospective hustlers planning and thinking how the situation would be when they travel to S/K. Please I am calling on our Brother accadollar and our other brothers in South Korea to help and educate us on what to know.
By grace of Almighty God, between now and March this year I will be joining you people there for my greener pasture.
I ask please, how easier for someone to get a job over there, how much will be involve, and how much is there accommodation. How friendly are Koreans to the foreigners? Thanks.
Re: Threads For South Korea Prospective Hustlers Only. Not For Studends by udocity2: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
l like ur post.... pls am interested to come to South Korea. how do I proceed? tanks

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Survive A Water Crash / Debris Found In Search For Plane Which Disappeared Over Bermuda Triangle / I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.