Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? (5641 Views)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / How To Bond With Your New Born / How To Actualise Your New Year's Resolutions In 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by rockyeweka(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
I as a person don't really believe in new year resolution, I just see everyday as a new day to do something positive with my life and those around me. New year to is just a closing of one calendar year and starting a new one, so let's just continue to make everyday a better way.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
i will be happy if u can reduce hw u ban people here on nairaland as your new year resolution atleast short ban is ok nt a ban that will last for 5 years or ten years grin grin grin
I don't know wat thy gain in dat
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
No resolutions. Got nothing to break
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by drealj: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
adekennis:
Mine is not to cheat but I have broken it cry
your girlfriend wey u tink say u don cheat dey take strong thing 4 her side. Ogbeni ja are. Dey no tell blind person sey rain dey fall.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nickymezor(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Didnt mk any sef
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by ifeegee(f): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
I really do not make resolutions, 'cos I know it's not by power nor by might.

I made up my mind this year to serve God more, be in church whenever the does are opened.

To live my life daily by faith .

I've gone back to tracking my income and expenditure like I used to do.

Finally , I am making a conscious effort to get out of debt irrespective of not being paid for jobs done over a year ago.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by FLYFIRE(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Hi.

My New year's resolution is on course. I have not broken it or faltered yet.
Ehen. ...this is what it should be bro...participate more like this. Sometimes we don't see you until you drop the hammer & we are tempted to think it's a robot...hehe
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmmm. One of my new year resolution is to stop fornication. I have had sex more than 8times in this year already. Body no be firewood grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by ruffDiamond: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Which One?
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by idupaul: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
I made only one resolution and I've broken it like 5times already sad cry

What was it? Please share
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by francotunsco: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mod, thanks for moving my thread to front page. I dedicate this to my lovely wife Oluwabunmi Oyebanji.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by VeecThorr(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
I didn't even have one ain't nobody got time for that.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by SuperSuave(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
ifeegee:
I really do not make resolutions, 'cos I know it's not by power nor by might.

I made up my mind this year to serve God more, be in church whenever the does are opened.

To live my life daily by faith .

I've gone back to tracking my income and expenditure like I used to do.

Finally , I am making a conscious effort to get out of debt irrespective of not being paid for jobs done over a year ago.
ok, can I your face now? cool
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by jpmoriarti(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
mediocre:
miss me?
wtf
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Keep growing thats all
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by fattprince(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Well, I've not broken my and am happy. I just hope to keep it up. If can atleast hold on for 21 days and I will never do it again. Well you don't have to guess what it is cos i will tell you guys. Its masturbation. Even the thought that i am going to stop it makes me happy. This is my resignation letter to the vaseline crew. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by francotunsco: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
fattprince:
Well, I've not broken my and am happy. I just hope to keep it up. If can atleast hold on for 21 days and I will never do it again. Well you don't have to guess what it is cos i will tell you guys. Its masturbation. Even the thought that i am going to stop it makes me happy. This is my resignation letter to the vaseline crew. Thanks
Good for you.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by agrovick(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
So far, I've religiously stuck to 2 out of my 5 resolutions which is a surprise considering how erratic I can be. Currently working towards setting 3 in motion while the 4th and 5th are still some way off, middle of the year is when I will decide if I'm on track for 4 and 5

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by mediocre(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
wtf
Lmao.Your moniker says moriarty, i assumed you watch Sherlock
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by jpmoriarti(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
mediocre:
Lmao. Your moniker says moriarty, i assumed you watch Sherlock sad
Ohhh yeahh Prof. James Moriarty! Good character
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by ifeegee(f): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
ok, can I your face now? cool

Does it make any difference ?
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by chuks34(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
I have not only broken mine I have smashed it, I go make another by the 6th month

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by francotunsco: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
chuks34:
I have not only broken mine I have smashed it, I go make another by the 6th month
Lolz
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
I've broken mine.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by francotunsco: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
I've broken mine.
Oops!
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by kennydotkom(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
I dont belive in resolution.jooooooor. It doesnt make any diff. U we soon go back to statu cou

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sadly i entered the new year too devastated to even think of new year resolution.
First time i crossed over to another year without reflecting on the outgoing one and coming up with a resolution.
Such is life.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by adegeye38(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mine is still on course
Its all about a renewal of the mind

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by francotunsco: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sincere4u:
Sadly i entered the new year too devastated to even think of new year resolution.
First time i crossed over to another year without reflecting on the outgoing one and coming up with a resolution.
Such is life.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
francotunsco:
It is well.
Thank you my brother, i appreciate that very much. It shall be well with you too.
Re: Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? by stubbornman(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
kerryjossy:
I'm keeping to mine. Its quite difficult buh it was a decision i made and so i must stick to it.

Bad habits are so hard to drop...eish.

Seriously bad habits are so hard to drop....it just sweep you off your feet before you remember

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Is So Careless With Our Kid….!!! / Another Nigerian White Baby Emerge / What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.