Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) (3410 Views)

Why Do Phone Ram Memory No Matter The Size Always Get About 60-80% Used Up / What Is Ram Expander And How To Use It With Advantages / What Are The Adverse Effects Of Using Roesoft Ram Expander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by sudaisalhassan: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander
Roehsoft Ram Expander is an android app that helps to expand your phone memory. You don't need to worry about insufficient RAM, memory is too small, Games hang in my phone.
The app uses your Sd card as an available memory expansion for your android device
It  works with Android 1.6 up with root access and an External SD card. More memory means that background tasks will never more automatically terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
Roehsoft ram Expander is not supported for all android devices.

No more out of memory! No more memory is full! Now you can play the latest games on your android device.
Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)

Steps To install ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) 3.57

Firstly
uninstall any previously installed version
Transfer it in your android SD card (Skip if you had downloaded in mobile)
Install it and run the app
Done..!!

Features of this ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) 3.57

Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)

No limit on SWAP partition!

The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)

Detailed Memory Information & Analysis

Autorun

Swappiness kernel parameter set
Easy.....

download it @

http://www.techskyhub.ga/2017/01/roehsoft-ram-expander-apk-swap-latest.html
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by sudaisalhassan: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
keep it up?
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
sudaisalhassan:
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander
Roehsoft Ram Expander is an android app that helps to expand your phone memory. You don't need to worry about insufficient RAM, memory is too small, Games hang in my phone.
The app uses your Sd card as an available memory expansion for your android device
It  works with Android 1.6 up with root access and an External SD card. More memory means that background tasks will never more automatically terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
Roehsoft ram Expander is not supported for all android devices.

No more out of memory! No more memory is full! Now you can play the latest games on your android device.

Steps To install ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) 3.57

Firstly
uninstall any previously installed version
Transfer it in your android SD card (Skip if you had downloaded in mobile)
Install it and run the app
Done..!!

Features of this ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) 3.57

Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)

No limit on SWAP partition!

The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)

Detailed Memory Information & Analysis

Autorun

Swappiness kernel parameter set
Easy.....

download it @

http://www.techskyhub.ga/2017/01/roehsoft-ram-expander-apk-swap-latest.html
You want people to brick their lovely phones right
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by nnemekaemmanuel: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You want people to brick their lovely phones right
it worked
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by 2Mekus: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
How does one operate it, or does it run on its own once installed? How do we know when it is running and what it is doing at the background? Any kind of report or summary of what it has done (like how it has cleared a cache and increased memory to enhance performance?)

I have just installed it, but I have not noticed any changes in the speed of my phone. In fact the app itself drags before opening.
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
nnemekaemmanuel:

it worked
How because it's telling me license check failed and how do i go about it am using TECNO M3 hope it will work
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by stanboy28(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
palz..jst buy a phone with as much ram u want and stop givin ursef headache....cos dis app still gives headache...wen ur sd card is not class 10......well patiently waiting for innjoo pro 2 to be launched...6gig ram all the way
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
stanboy28:
palz..jst buy a phone with as much ram u want and stop givin ursef headache....cos dis app still gives headache...wen ur sd card is not class 10......well patiently waiting for innjoo pro 2 to be launched...6gig ram all the way
That innjoo phone with wahala and you are hyping it
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by stanboy28(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Iamtosignno:
That innjoo phone with wahala and you are hyping it
didnt giv me much wahala wen i used my innjoo fire plus
Re: Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) by Dandsome: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
My Camon c9 RAM is ok for me thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Use The Smartphone While It Is Charging With A Power Bank? / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Review: A Worthy Mid-range Smartphone / Redmi Note 10 Pro (126,000) Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 (139,500) Which Should U Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.