Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) (3950 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
I wonder why the individuals, Mass media and organization's that carried the #MmmHasCrashed rumor are reluctant to also preach the #TheReturnOfMMM
its shows a Vast majority of Nigeria are Hypocrites and don't mean well for others.
shame on all those that predicted the scheme won't come back
shame on all the Mass Media
MMM has made me realised that Nigerians don't want to see their neighbour succeed. The Fact that you don't buy into the idea of a scheme that is helping people doesn't mean, you should pray for it to crash and for people to lose money.

let's I forget, Shame on all Nairaland Mods because I know they will never push this Pro-MMM topic to front page for others to see, Because they are all Hypocrites and Partial.
#NigeriansAreTheProblemOfNigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
... Temporarily unable to dispense Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Iykopeee: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shame to them all. Those idiots on silver bird yapping rubbish about mmm. Shame on them all.

5 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by temitemi1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
bros collect your money n run for ur life cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Abrupt: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Osahon7:
No you are wrong! MMM has come to Stay!
I paid a PH order todae and registered 5 persons.

If I may ask, how much did you
provide?
Seems to me everybody is providing little amount which means nothing big is happening yet. Mavro victims should keep their fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by SexyNairalander: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
booked
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
temitemi1:

11 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by pointblank247(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
e be like say you just enter naija.
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Collect money first before coming to shout "Mmm is back" undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Marotzke(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Is this what you call return of MMM? Is this the kind of help or rather it'absence that landed people in hospital?

When people start providing help and getting help to the tune of hundreds of thousands or millions, let us know. People looking for fresh people to hoodwink and scam in order to get out of their self inflicted misery.

5 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Osahon7:
No you are wrong! MMM has come to Stay! I paid a PH order todae and registered 5 persons.
... Your money don enter Limbo.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Marotzke:
Is this what you call return of MMM? Is this the kind of help or rather it'absence that landed people in hospital?

When people start providing help and getting help to the tune of hundreds of thousands or millions, let us know. People looking for fresh people to hoodwink and scam in order to get out of their self inflicted misery.
Yes, The Absence of MMM that landed people in Hospitals BECAUSE YOU and YOUR MASS MEDIA made a Mountain out of a Molehill. The freezing was necessary to save the system.Even Banks had problem paying Thier customers in the yuletide, I requested to withdraw 200k on the 23rd Dec but I got 20k and the Cashier told they were out of Cash.
so what exactly do you mean??
I will update you when Ppl start geting helps and PHing in Millions

13 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by MhizValentina12(f): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
it's a trap I repeat it's a Trap just collect your money n disappear.... don't say I didn't warn you oo

2 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by ademasta(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
As in... Na bad new abt MMM sabi reach frontpage
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Abrupt:

If I may ask, how much did you
provide?
Seems to me everybody is providing little amount which means nothing big is happening yet. Mavro victims should keep their fingers crossed.
I PH 50k but I was paired with Many persons...14, 10, 20 and 6k

1 Like

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by chessguru(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Osahon7:
Do ot mind them , all the haters that said MMM will never ome back are the same set of people saying collect money and run .... MMM is here to stay , we shall continue to Provide help and get help , if those who Provide help for me has collected money and ran , how would i ever have collected mine so i will also provide help from my spare cash so other people will get help . We are the community , we are MMM we stand with MMM Nigeraia

14 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by chessguru(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
MhizValentina12:
it's a trap I repeat it's a Trap just collect your money n disappear.... don't say I didn't warn you oo
Do not mind them , all the haters that said MMM will never ome back are the same set of people saying collect money and run .... MMM is here to stay , we shall continue to Provide help and get help , if those who Provide help for me has collected money and ran , how would i ever have collected mine so i will also provide help from my spare cash so other people will get help . We are the community , we are MMM we stand with MMM Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by chessguru(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
temitemi1:
Do ot mind them , all the haters that said MMM will never ome back are the same set of people saying collect money and run .... MMM is here to stay , we shall continue to Provide help and get help , if those who Provide help for me has collected money and ran , how would i ever have collected mine so i will also provide help from my spare cash so other people will get help . We are the community , we are MMM we stand with MMM Nigeraia

1 Like

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by TRADELYN: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Osahon7:
I PH 50k but I was paired with Many persons...14, 10, 20 and 6k
I have no problem with MMM and wish you all well.

But my worry is that it lacks real business principles/model, especially for sustainability. tongue

It will be interesting to read Seun's comment on the recent developments.
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by chessguru(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
E no get wetin haters wan talk MMM Nigeria has come to stay , we PH , we GH ...... we stand with MMM Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
TRADELYN:

But my worry is that it lacks real business principles/model, especially for sustainability. tongue

Seun's comment ke? him and his mod are hiding their heads in shame now.
they don't have anything to say
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Erums(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hypocrites everywere...MMM na sure banker dis year... Things will happen for the positive
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by TRADELYN: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Osahon7:
Seun 's comment ke? him and his mod are hiding their heads in shame now.
You didn't address my worry.

I am just still surprised as to how an online platform can convince so many Nigerians despite bad track records about the scheme; and you find even pastors promoting it more than the words of God.
I beg for explanation from anyone on why this is different from gambling which the bible is against.
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by obyrich(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
MhizValentina12:
Trap set by who? To what end? Both the person paying and the one receiving are Nigerians. Go to the banks on Monday morning and see for yourself if Nigerians have confidence in MMM or not. Start warming up for proper heartbreak.
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by ayandee: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM is not a business. That's where you all get it wrong. It's a donation exchange platform. Once you understand it that way, you'll use your spare cash and enjoy it as long as it lasts.
TRADELYN:

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by slinkman(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Osahon7:
Seun's comment ke? him and his mod are hiding their heads in shame now.
he is hiding his head in shame as you claim, yet you are celebrating all over his website raking thousands if not millions into his account with your clicks .. who among you both should be hiding in shame? grin angry
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Sammiel: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2017
As in ehn, it will be hard for this country to grow. People don't want their fellow country men and women to make progress. Their wish is just for everyone to remain financially incapacitated in this country, so that poverty will continue to spread across the country. The black race are the most greedy and selfish race. Long live MMM, long live Nigeria!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by peeta4u(m): 4:10am On Jan 15, 2017
temitemi1:
who dey chase u, in MMM we trust. i will PH as much as possible.
Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 15, 2017
some of you are going to dieee from the disaapoint because MMM has returned.

4 Likes

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by nwajesus12(m): 5:44am On Jan 15, 2017
slinkman:
he is hiding his head in shame as you claim, yet you are celebrating all over his website raking thousands if not millions into his account with your clicks .. who among you both should be hiding in shame? grin angry
you sound PAINED

1 Like

Re: Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
am just waiting to cash out tommorrow. Mmm rocks pass fg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / Lets Talk Annuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.